Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett accuses Stoney of "Sniping".

Stoney in making shit up mode.

There was no alternate punishments for this, that was for the registration embargo.

And finally ".Newco bears no responsibility for the rule breaches.
"There is no allegation that the current owner and operator of the club, The Rangers Football Club Limited (“Newco”), contravened the SPL Rules or could be held responsible for any breach by Oldco"

" In all the circumstances the Commission has imposed a fine of £250,000 on Oldco"

That's not the point at all, if Rangers are to be punished for deliberate tax evasion then the same level of scrutiny to uncover and prove this should be applied to all ' Spanish Practices' operated at each and every club in Scotland.

I'm not saying for a moment it would concern all, but you can bet they'll be a fair number who have salted a good few quid away over the years.

has any of these spanish practices been proved - or a legal verdict given?

You know like yon 'bang to rights' case....... what was it again?

That's not the point at all, if Rangers are to be punished for deliberate tax evasion then the same level of scrutiny to uncover and prove this should be applied to all ' Spanish Practices' operated at each and every club in Scotland.

any evidence, at all, to allow this to happen?

What you're suggesting is pretty costly, no?

Its the exact same club with a flawless continuous unbroken history but if theres an inquest by the footballing authorities into cheating , that could result in stripped titles...they wont be able to have a say in it because its f**k all to do with them...just let that sink in morons.

he cant he's an idiot!

I was simply quoting from Alex Thompson's report last week on C4, " The Rangers Oldco and others' will now have the right of appeal at the Supreme Court " !?

What does that mean to you?

No need for your insults, they mean nothing sigh!

I was simply quoting from Alex Thompson's report last week on C4, " The Rangers Oldco and others' will now have the right of appeal at the Supreme Court " !?

So by 'the club', you meant Rangers Oldco, as there is no impact on the current Ibrox regime?

You were not quoting. you ridiculously mis-quoted, without crediting Thompson or even using quotation marks. You passed it off as your own opinion.

What does it mean? BDO and Murray.

i mean seriously guys! It's all very well trotting out the "obsessed" line as if its some sort of insult. But for the love of fck.If you as fans can not grasp the most basic fcking things, why are you even posting here!

According to last week's judgement "RFC 2012 PLC are now the only party opposing the appeal.".

In other words, the "others" have already accepted HMRC's position, and can't now appeal. Oldco/BDO are on their own.

According to last week's judgement "RFC 2012 PLC are now the only party opposing the appeal.".

In other words, the "others" have already accepted HMRC's position, and can't now appeal. Oldco/BDO are on their own.

Can anyone give a single reason why BDO would appeal the decision?

I've pulled him up on this already, he's not going to answer

Perhaps the Hearts tax fiasco with their Lithuanian loan players. Aye they paid it all back, but only after they were challenged on breaking the rules.

A bit like the MP's expenses scandal, " of course we did nothing wrong, because it was all paid back"

The Arsenal example quoted earlier, was slightly different, they bunged HMRC £40 million, no questions asked, no negotiation, no quibbling over the amount owed, the tax man snapped their hand off an walked away, job done. It was small change within their bulging coffers.

Perhaps the Hearts tax fiasco with their Lithuanian loan players. Aye they paid it all back, but only after they were challenged on breaking the rules.

A bit like the MP's expenses scandal, " of course we did nothing wrong, because it was all paid back"

The Arsenal example quoted earlier, was slightly different, they bunged HMRC £40 million, no questions asked, no negotiation, no quibbling over the amount owed, the tax man snapped their hand off an walked away, job done. It was small change within their bulging coffers.

You do realise HMRC exist to collect tax. So in these situations once tax is paid, that's kind of the end of the matter?

You were not quoting. you ridiculously mis-quoted, without crediting Thompson or even using quotation marks. You passed it off as your own opinion.

What does it mean? BDO and Murray.

i mean seriously guys! It's all very well trotting out the "obsessed" line as if its some sort of insult. But for the love of fck.If you as fans can not grasp the most basic fcking things, why are you even posting here!

I was very clear on where and who I was quoting from with quotation marks. What a state to get into eh?

The desperate thrashing about on here amongst the hateful hordes is spectacular, wow!! It's going to be some show when this charade amounts to f*ck all !!

You do realise HMRC exist to collect tax. So in these situations once tax is paid, that's kind of the end of the matter?

So it's about the ability to pay then, not the requirement to play within the rules. Financial regulations mean nothing so long as you can stump up the cash if you're caught?