Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This seems to be your issue rather than mine......just as your purported team uses mine as a yardstick.

I'm guessing you're Ronnie Corbet:

Yep, Ronnie Corbett that's me. And you are too. Unfortunately you think you're Barker...

> just as your purported team uses mine as a yardstic

And that just proves it! What team is that exactly?????? Numpty.

Best not say that, he will run off to the mods complaining. :lol:

Hearts fans have previously complained about being called bidco :lol:

Tedi has not been on the Big Thread all day but has found time to red dot two of my post in the premiership forum from yesterday... :1eye

I must of upset him, Tedi the wee shitebag is hurting bad :thumsup2:lol:

Cheating Scum

It's a dot, get over it.

Accountancy Age? So that's The Diddies taking English lessons from a bunch of bean counters whose only merit was sticking in at their times tables at school.

Still, it's consonant with their plastic pals taking legal lessons from a failed social worker.

Seriously Kinky? That's all you have? Ps & Ds taking note of someone educated in the subject being discussed?

You are better than that. You are better than being roped right in by a bunch of apparent spivs and shysters.

Go on mate. Start living your own life and get away from clinging on to the past tainted and dwindling glories of an attached corporation.

Hearts fans have previously complained about being called bidco :lol:

It's a dot, get over it.

I couldn't care less about dots mate, it's a great way of gauging how upset that wee fanny tedi is, especially when he has to activate one of alias accounts too.. He makes it so easy to spot his other accounts, weirdo :lol:

Most posters think I'm barking........

That's better!

You should stick to the comedy rather than than that pseudo rubbish you like to come out with or that complete intellectual snobbery and just plain rude stuff like in your post of 21:12.

I think maybe the pressure of defending the indefensible is getting to you.....take a step back and breathe.

You should stick to the comedy rather than than that pseudo rubbish you like to come out with or that complete intellectual snobbery and just plain rude stuff like in your post of 21:12.

Wait. All I said was:

Accountancy Age? So that's The Diddies taking English lessons from a bunch of bean counters whose only merit was sticking in at their times tables at school.

Still, it's consonant with their plastic pals taking legal lessons from a failed social worker.

People may disagree with it but it's neither snobbish nor rude. Please don't say you take issue with it.

Wait. All I said was:

People may disagree with it but it's neither snobbish nor rude. Please don't say you take issue with it.

OMG! I think you're being serious! You really don't see what's wrong with your post!!???!

That's it then - I see now that you are one deluded individual. Please seek help.

Wait. All I said was:

I personally think that what you posted was criminal. ;)

I mean how dare you denigrate a whole profession. Have you recently been kicked in the head by your daughter's Horse?

Wait. All I said was:

I love a reason to post this

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-h