Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wait. All I said was:

Accountancy Age? So that's The Diddies taking English lessons from a bunch of bean counters whose only merit was sticking in at their times tables at school.

Still, it's consonant with their plastic pals taking legal lessons from a failed social worker.

People may disagree with it but it's neither snobbish nor rude. Please don't say you take issue with it.

I am a bean counter and I can tell you I don't rely on my times tables, we have excel :thumsup2

Johnny (mates with racist bigotted drug dealers of SOS) McFarlanes , latest bit for the Record...http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/rangers-record-fc-ebt-justice-6809526#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Rangers Record FC: EBT justice? Celtic's inferiority complex is so deep-rooted even the European Cup can't fill it...

Edited by THE KING

...By Proddy Forsyth

Ah right! I didn't actually click the link.

I've posted before that Mr Forsyth is the guy who made me sit up and take notice of all this when he popped up on 5Live to inform me, and the rest of the UK, that 'Rangers' would be slotted straight into the First Division. There were no ifs-buts-or-maybees ... it was a done deal.

Johnny (mates with racist bigotted drug dealers of SOS) McFarlanes , latest bit for the Record...http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/rangers-record-fc-ebt-justice-6809526#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Rangers Record FC: EBT justice? Celtic's inferiority complex is so deep-rooted even the European Cup can't fill it...

Fucking hell that was embarrassing

Despite everything that has happened, they still think everything comes down to jealousy

I don't see any comments following it !?

Here's my favourite:

The bitterness and endless rage of small clubs like Celtc brings great amusement to Rangers fans.

The Ibrox club had no sporting advantage whatsoever when using EBT's as their use was available to every other club.

Lord Nimmo Smith's verdict was perfectly correct.

If anything, Rangers were the victims of other clubs who cheated.

Aberdeen and Dundee United, as examples, gained a massive sporting advantage when unable to pay off in full their colossal bank debts.

In short, they bought players they couldn't afford.

As for the small East End club, they cheated when not declaring Juaninho's EBT to either the SFA or SPL, for which they should be thrown out of Scottish football.

Their soft loans from the Co-op, their Chairman paying players wages which the club itself couldn't afford was yet another act of cheating.

That Rangers won all their trophies and titles against the odds makes their achievements even greater.

I would have thought that they would have been null and void going to no-one with it marked in the history books as 'cheating c*nts ruined the season for everyone'

Did the highland league not have this issue and the runners up refused to take the honours by default.

I would have thought that they would have been null and void going to no-one with it marked in the history books as 'cheating c*nts ruined the season for everyone'

Did the highland league not have this issue and the runners up refused to take the honours by default.

Yes, in *every* league where this type of thing has happened (always on a smaller-scale btw), the authorities withdrew the awards.

HOWEVER, this is Scotland where the rangers and celtic run the show so you should expect some more shockingly corrupt decisions to be made shortly......

The other guest on Sportsound however, was Roger Mitchell. A more despicable p***k of a football figure is difficult to conceive of.

He genuinely thinks Martin O'Neill should get to decide on title stripping. He sees the entire issue, indeed the entirety of football in OF terms.

The easy ride, his ludicrous views were given, really annoyed me. It's horrifying that he was in charge of our top flight and ridiculous that he gets afforded a platform. When people were texting in criticism, he was allowed to merely shout it down and laugh it off midst a jokey studio atmosphere.

It made for depressing listening. I often get accused of seething, but listening to Mitchell really did induce some.

Absolutely this.

If Mitchell's vision of Scottish Football utopia becomes a reality (again) then I'm out for good. I was fucking raging in my car at both his view and the lack of any real challenge to them.