Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

one tiny single local branch of it and that's as far as the sponsorship goes.

Are you trying to say that as if it makes your club great? Any team could sponsor a local branch of McDonalds. Pinch yourself and take your head out of the clouds.

No words can describe how fuckin stupid you are!

Have any of the doughty PnB Bears actually defended, expanded or even acknowledged any of MAR-TIN-WAG's shite posts?

I've wondered the exact same thing. But nothing. Its like he doesn't exist to them. He's Verbal Kint. Although that would make him some kind of mastermind, which if it was a parody account would be Barry but if he's a sevconian then that's pure pish

I've wondered the exact same thing. But nothing. Its like he doesn't exist to them. He's Verbal Kint. Although that would make him some kind of mastermind, which if it was a parody account would be Barry but if he's a sevconian then that's pure pish

Is it not SNAFU again?

Did I insult you Hector? despite the fact that you used my post to push your own agenda?

Why must you lash out and amuse me so often?, stamping your wee size fives.

Why would I be grateful to Ashley or the clowns that accepted his awful loan when a much better off was presented by Park, Letham and Taylor?

If those guys were willing to put the money in previously, why won't they put it in now to get rid on the parasite?

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase 3h3 hours ago

On questions of who else got an EBT Rangers listed £2.5m more in accounts 2001-2011 than what tax case or LNS discussed. (1/2)

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase 3h3 hours ago

(2/2) Therefore it is possible that others, as yet unknown, were paid by the club through this scheme.

Maybe indeed.