Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

To be fair, Tedi has been consistently calling for Scottish football fans to unite against a soulless, predatory, cash-fixated entity that couldn't care less about sport. And that's fair enough, so he has my sympathy, to some extent*.

Mind you, he's doing it while also arguing that another soulless, predatory, cash-fixated entity that couldn't care less about sport should face no reasonable penalties for actively cheating, so it's swings and roundabouts, isn't it.

*Although if I have to pay my debts - and I do have to pay them, or I get forced to pay them - then so do Rangers, so there is a bit of a f**k 'em sentiment going on here.

Googled "Campbell Ogilvie" for old-time's sake, just to see what I'd get back. What I got was this pile of manure from the despicably anti-Rangers Graeme Spiers, just before he went a bit freelance:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13116622.Campbell_Ogilvie__on_his_EBT__leaving_Rangers__and_the_SFA_vision_for_Scottish_football/

By general consent, Campbell Ogilvie is one of the most decent men you could meet, yet the Scottish Football Association president has endured a horrible past 18 months.

"There have been plenty times when I have walked in here at the SFA and thought: 'I've had enough of this,'" Ogilvie told me, citing the venom and poison he has had to face.

The SFA is currently undertaking one of the biggest initiatives in its history - implementing the Henry McLeish Report - yet Ogilvie, as president, has had to endure another acute worry. He has felt tarred by his association with the whole EBTs controversy at Rangers.

If anything, this certainly disproves the idea that there's some kind of collusion going on between high-ranking SFA officials and sport journalists. Oh no, the venom! The poison! Why, who but a nutter would suspect Campbell of anything except for honest service? He's had to endure acute worries, for Christ's sake!

The fiends!

God, the past that this decent man has had to face, and the tarring, the endless tarring. It's almost as if there was some kind of suspicion that he might have been involved in a well-publicised fraud, whether during his time at Rangers, or while he was working at the SFA.

Such a shame for the poor guy. I'm sure he never drew anything more than an honest penny.

Edit: And while they were implementing the Henry McLeish Report, as well. It's like we have no shame.

Edited by flyingrodent

Weren't our friends on here once demanding that the SFA came down hard on general mike and made sure that he had no influence.......

Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow HIM, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for yourselves! You're ALL individuals!

(ME edited to HIM for context).

Seriously. Ditch the spivs. Ditch the leeches. Stop giving them your money. Grow some balls and take back your club for the fans.

Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow HIM, you don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for yourselves! You're ALL individuals!

(ME edited to HIM for context).

Seriously. Ditch the spivs. Ditch the leeches. Stop giving them your money. Grow some balls and take back your club for the fans.

The lying King is making out that the fans are gaining more influence by supporting him. I would hate to think what the truth is.

De boer on sky sports getting the diddies telt that the EBT had heehaw to do with him signing for the world famous Glasgow Rangers

#ebtmemories

How much did it cost to get him to say that?

De boer on sky sports getting the diddies telt that the EBT had heehaw to do with him signing for the world famous Glasgow Rangers

#ebtmemories

So rangers didn't NEED to cheat? Shocking. Imagine cheating and dying when all these players were willing to work for the glory alone. What a moron DM must be eh? /s

#ebtmemories

I assume that his cheque is in the post for the trustees then. :rolleyes:

ETA: I see he is actually saying that it wasn't the ONLY reason, not that it wasn't the reason. Of course the distinction probably passes over most fans.

Edited by strichener

Did they ask him when he intends to pay back the loan?

As I understand it, Rangers did not lend the cash to the players (and ex-managers etc.), but paid the money to a trust (EBT) set up for the recipient's benefit. The cash was then "lent" by the trust, not by Rangers.

So if DeB was to repay the loan, the money would still be in his trust fund.

Meanwhile we'll be laughing at the fact we knew he was a fraudster from day one. Not only did you swallow his lies unquestioningly, you're repeating the same stupidity with Dave King.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha fucking ha

Clause 8.3 provided: “The Company will pay any reasonable professional (including, without limitation, legal and accounting) costs and expenses properly incurred by the Employee after the date of this Agreement which arise from having to defend, or appear in, any administrative, regulatory, judicial or quasi-judicial proceedings by a third party as a result of his having been Chief Executive of The Rangers Football Club or the Company.”

So The Rangers Football Club, formerly Sevco Scotland, is not the company, RIFC is.

Meaning The Rangers Football Club, formerly Sevco Scotland, is the (new) club.

Ooft, Tedi. Hoist by one's own petard.

A lot of posters on here jizzed themselves when this news came out, even more online proclaimed he could not lose, forgive me If I laugh like f**k at every one of these obsessive fuckers.

and yes I will laugh again when he gets sent down for fraud, yes because he defrauded Rangers but I will again take pleasure in laughing at those who`s hatred of all things Rangers means they would want to see a fraudster like Green get off scot free. :)

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity.