Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you not get bored of this Norm?

Bored of observing the mental gymnastics necessary for the Horde to feel good about themselves?

Fùck, no!

You poor bàstards have been tying your poor wee brains in knots for years now, welcoming every new vulture in with pathetic cries of "prophaganda" whenever their more dubious characteristics have been pointed out, while chasing away guys with real money because they're not "real rainjurs men", whatever the fùck that means.

Bored? You must be joking.

Bored of observing the mental gymnastics necessary for the Horde to feel good about themselves?

Fùck, no!

You poor bàstards have been tying your poor wee brains in knots for years now, welcoming every new vulture in with pathetic cries of "prophaganda" whenever their more dubious characteristics have been pointed out, while chasing away guys with real money because they're not "real rainjurs men", whatever the fùck that means.

Celtic get scudded

Norman ain't a happy chappy.

Celtic get scudded

Norman ain't a happy chappy.

I'm very happy, thanks, Vicky. One of the Sisters embarrassed by the Dutch league leaders, and the descendants of the other one providing more entertainment for all decent fans. That the endgame at Ibrox could precipitate a clear out at Hampden is a welcome if unexpected bonus.

Watching the P&B Loyal trying desperately to find positives while claiming everyone else is "beeling", " seething ", or " upset " is merely the tear-stained icing on an already satisfying situation. Do carry on.

Outdoing Celtic was all it was ever about. They literally didn't and still don't care if their club destroys itself in the process or if they had to blatantly cheat to achieve it. As long as they outdo Celtic.

Fùck, no!

Are you okay?

I'm very happy, thanks, Vicky. One of the Sisters embarrassed by the Dutch league leaders, and the descendants of the other one providing more entertainment for all decent fans. That the endgame at Ibrox could precipitate a clear out at Hampden is a welcome if unexpected bonus.

Watching the P&B Loyal trying desperately to find positives while claiming everyone else is "beeling", " seething ", or " upset " is merely the tear-stained icing on an already satisfying situation. Do carry on.

I appreciate you will probably think I'm siding with the sevco hordes and that you have just answered this question but how can you not get bored by just typing the same thing over and over again for almost 4 years?

I'm on the same side as you with the lol-factor that the new club bring and the whole situation but how you continue to plunder on through all these posts with the same rhetoric I'll never know - at least keep it short and snappy.

Schoolboy error, Rab. None of the Sellick-minded posters give a rat's arse about football.

I was forgetting that not too long ago the old firm were ready to f**k off to England until the FA sent them home with their tails between their legs. Then the proclamations came that the 'Scottish game needs us'.

Imagine this kinky, sevco and sellick did get their desired move south and this fubar came out. Do you really think that the FA would have fannied about. Your club would have been given a 'do not pass go, do not collect £200, go straight to jail'. Your new club would currently be playing in the juniors trying to give anyone at the sfa a bj to get a foot up. meanwhile the other arse cheek is floating between lower premiership/ top championship not really complaining because they're getting truckloads of money saying it was all for the benefit of the Scottish game.

Still, we're just diddies, know the square root of f**k all and should be grateful to have these wonderfully sectarian institutions in our lives.

Maybe now Chucky has been fucked over he'll be able to tell us once and for all who has the deeds.

only thing rangers did was get caught ,end of. thing i cant fathom is this though, you give a player his salary and if you want to give him a little extra just bung it to him in a brown envelope and no ones the wiser.lack of trust between players, agents and the club being faithful to this gentlemens agreement led to side letters being written up so the players and agents could have written proof or as i call it evidence. thats all that was needed but no one could trust each other to stick to the deal. simples

I appreciate you will probably think I'm siding with the sevco hordes and that you have just answered this question but how can you not get bored by just typing the same thing over and over again for almost 4 years?

I'm on the same side as you with the lol-factor that the new club bring and the whole situation but how you continue to plunder on through all these posts with the same rhetoric I'll never know - at least keep it short and snappy.

Hardly the same thing - this saga has thrown up a veritable cornucopia of events to have a giggle at. The uniting thread has been the continual reactions from the Horde when they realise, yet again, that the rest of us were actually right about their latest saviour.

Still, do carry on - I always welcome your input on how I should spend my time.