Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2m2 minutes agoAlasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Does MA know he's getting £5m back? If so what was reply? DK - if I had phoned him I wouldn't be able to tell you!

Ripping the pish out of General Mike :lol:

? Yeh? The career criminal refuses to say how much SD are to get ;) , now that's totally ripping the pish. And you swallow swallow it up.

If I had said to you an hour ago that DK and the other investors could raise that £5M to pay Ashley off you would have called me liar, so do one.

I would still call you a liar :)

And he says it is the SD loan (amount unsure) plus the lights on £2.5m

So he raised at least £7.5m . Overnight. With no collateral. Apart from the horde.

Lol.

Mike was quick enough to ask for his money before, he will be quick enough to declare if it has not been paid back now.

Considering when he asked for it, if he has the average memory of a normal human , he will have forgotten about it by now.....

Shite

What part of 'board made decision to reverse position on SD loan.' and '[/size]Took me one hour this morning to raise the £5m from major shareholders. Will advise SD we will be repaying that loan.' are you struggling to understand?[/size]

I know this comes as a blow to you, for months years you have been believing what your fellow bigots like Phil and JJ tell you and yet again they have been shown up as complete wallopers, deep down you know they have sold you a line of bullshit.[/size]

Are you still not banned Wunf?[/size]

Now now tedi :)

Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont

Any interest to be paid on top of £5m? Can't speak about terms.

So, he was

A/ telling you lies about the £5m

Or

B/ he has broken the terms by telling you it was £5m

Either way, you lap it up :)

2m2 minutes ago
Alasdair Lamont ‏@BBCAlLamont
Does MA know he's getting £5m back? If so what was reply? DK - if I had phoned him I wouldn't be able to tell you!
Ripping the pish out of General Mike :lol:

Will advise SD we will be repaying that loan.

Ripping the pish by actually letting him know :blink:

The board say they have spent time improving the current contracts, so now they must feel it benefits Rangers to pay this money back.

When did they say this? What contracts have they improved? in what way have they improved?

So now they are paying it, i take it you now think it benefits rangers, to pay them back?

If Mike says 'thanks' nobody will ever know, that is gagging orders for you :rolleyes:

Quite, not that your reply covers what I posted.

You've gone from slabbering about King 'ripping the pish' to admitting he's not in just under 15 minutes :lol:

MRF-LCC-RFC has more credibility than you and he's a fucking parody account :lol:

I was forgetting that not too long ago the old firm were ready to f**k off to England until the FA sent them home with their tails between their legs. Then the proclamations came that the 'Scottish game needs us'.

Imagine this kinky, sevco and sellick did get their desired move south and this fubar came out. Do you really think that the FA would have fannied about. Your club would have been given a 'do not pass go, do not collect £200, go straight to jail'. Your new club would currently be playing in the juniors trying to give anyone at the sfa a bj to get a foot up. meanwhile the other arse cheek is floating between lower premiership/ top championship not really complaining because they're getting truckloads of money saying it was all for the benefit of the Scottish game.

Still, we're just diddies, know the square root of f**k all and should be grateful to have these wonderfully sectarian institutions in our lives.

Maybe now Chucky has been fucked over he'll be able to tell us once and for all who has the deeds.

Tricky one to respond to as I never joined the 'move to England' bandwagon as I see us as a Scottish club and the notion is absurd.

Would the English authorities have handled matters differently? On the whole, probably not as I think Scotland's authorities have acquitted themselves fairly and reasonably. The issues I have are in three areas, with two of them minor:

The 'put us in Div 1 or Armageddon' was an error and embarrassing for them and for us.

The SPFL's silence recently is to their shame. They should tell The Title Stripping Tossers to go away and grow up rather than say nothing.

The Five Way Agreement was tawdry and cowardly and is really to the authorities' demerit.

So you may think we won a watch by staying in Scotland but I don't think it was ever on the agenda and I doubt there would've been much difference in how we were treated.

In the AGM, Gagging Order ,,,,Gagging Order

I trust Park, Gilligan and the other directors to do what is best for Rangers Dave.

Gagging order is the excuse given for all of the contracts that have been renegotiated?

It's just that only a couple of days ago you were quite strong in your belief that it wasn't in rangers best interests to pay it. now rangers are paying it, you just accept that? do you not question why?

if its the case that the contract is being renegotiated based on rangers paying the debt, thats some heavy back tracking by King and the rest of the rangers men.