Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

SDL is the scottish offshoot of English Defence League who sell their Papers / propaganda around the streets of Govan on match days ( wholly coincidentally of course).

I have never seen the SDL selling papers in Govan. You haven't either.

Again I ask you for evidence. You have none.

A minority of fans actions had a part to pllay in Bill Miller doing one,The same could be presumed if shareholders from the Asian /Arab regions decide to invest.

That is just an utterly shite argument. Are you serious? Some Gers fans objected to Miller so they may have done so if the bidder had been Asian?

Some people can be (unts. Some Gers fans are (unts. I know this. However, please call us (c***s for the right reason. The SDL do not sell papers in Govan.

FTOF, GIRFUY!

A concise and fitting sentiment for post 25,000.

Unfortunately I have run out of green things but my representative, Mr C Whyte, will contact you shortly to arrange a handover of said green thing. To facilitate this transaction he will need your bank details and PIN number.

A concise and fitting sentiment for post 25,000.

Unfortunately I have run out of green things but my representative, Mr C Whyte, will contact you shortly to arrange a handover of said green thing. To facilitate this transaction he will need your bank details and PIN number.

I'm prepared to delete one of my earlier posts to avoid being post number 25,000 if being the proud owner means Craigy boy gets my bank details.

Just saw McCoist on the BBC News saying they need to sort things out over the next 48 hours so they know what players they'll have, and what pre-season games they can play... and possibly even a pre-season tour.

Unbelievable!!!

shocked that he hasn't decided to go back to question of sport.

he'll be 2nd to go when some1 takes over. first to go is dorris the tea lady. she knows everything

post-33815-0-95310300-1336930037_thumb.j

Just how is such a "consortium" formed?

Do they meet up in a pub and ask each other "See that spare £1m, you have, there's a football club in Scotland that is up to it's neck in *****. Would be a great investment".

"Yeh, great. I'll have another pint, thanks"

The fact that they floated Souness's name without asking him makes me smell a rat.

Is there even any money on the table?

1,000!

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank god, my mother and all the fans of RangersMedia for their contribution.

And finally

f**k The Old Firm

Well, that was rather underwhelming!! Expected fireworks,orgasms, the whole chabanc, but we get...............THIS. How deflating!!

Hasn't the BTC been decided and is now on appeal? Surely if it's been decided it would have to form part of the total unless and until the appeal was successful.

I found myself wanting to use quantum instead of total in that sentence. :o

Why not "total quantum"? Sounds even more impressive.

1336929791[/url]' post='6232317']

I have never seen the SDL selling papers in Govan. You haven't either.

Again I ask you for evidence. You have none.

That is just an utterly shite argument. Are you serious? Some Gers fans objected to Miller so they may have done so if the bidder had been Asian?

Some people can be (unts. Some Gers fans are (unts. I know this. However, please call us (c***s for the right reason. The SDL do not sell papers in Govan.

Ten minutes ago you claimed you didn't know who the SDL were ,now your telling me they don't sell papers in Govan.

Which is it ?

I'm prepared to delete one of my earlier posts to avoid being post number 25,000 if being the proud owner means Craigy boy gets my bank details.

Sorry the deadline for deletion of posts has passed. Also Mr Whyte is a stand-up guy. He told me so.

In fairness post 25,000 should just have been a picture of CW with no comment. You know the really maniacal one. Fancy doing an edit? If not we'll try and arrange that for post 50,000.

Just saw McCoist on the BBC News saying they need to sort things out over the next 48 hours so they know what players they'll have, and what pre-season games they can play... and possibly even a pre-season tour.

Unbelievable!!!

Aye. He'll need to know these size of his warchest to plan which superstars to swoop for, in order to bolster their chances of a decent run in Europe.

The repo men will be carrying out photocopiers and asking for his car keys and he'll be giving soundbites to Traynor and Chris McLaughlin about the positive talks he's had with the new owners.

I am bid 37p for Lee McCulloch. Come on ladies and gentlemen, we can do better than that.

This prime example of a combative Scottish player is versatile enough to displace a proper footballer anywhere on the pitch. Known for being shite in every position, he would grace any collection of ice hockey players.

37p 37p I have 37p 37p 37p 37p...

Sorry the deadline for deletion of posts has passed. Also Mr Whyte is a stand-up guy. He told me so.

In fairness post 25,000 should just have been a picture of CW with no comment. You know the really maniacal one. Fancy doing an edit? If not we'll try and arrange that for post 50,000.

I would, but as there are six pages of attachments to this thread, I fear the chances of me finding it are slim. One day a flick through all of those should be good for a laugh and abbreviated version of how things progressed in the thread. I'm quite fond of my FTOF and GIRFUY sentiments too, we'll save something spectacular for post 50,000.

ETA: Change of heart, it's done :)

Edited by Jussy

Guest Kincardine

Ten minutes ago you claimed you didn't know who the SDL were ,now your telling me they don't sell papers in Govan.

Which is it ?

If the SDL sold papers in Govan on match days then I'd have known.

It's both, silly.

So let's kill this inane conversation off. To do so you have to justify two things:

1. Saying that because a minority of Gers fans objected to Bill Miller then that's evidence of anti-Asian abuse at Ibrox. This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've seen. Please justify this.

2. Saying that the SDL sell papers in Govan. Give evidence.

Just try and answer the questions.