Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been approached on two separate occasions at Ibrox and offered right-wing, racist publications by people outside the ground.

????

post-23278-0-93815500-1336941225_thumb.j

This is where I got the info from, http://wingsland.podgamer.com/gates-of-the-west/

I think you are right there was something about a documentary mentioned in the GB forum that mentioned this guy.

I think he's more to be pitied, it reminds me of the Sikh guy the BNP used to roll out in england to prove their 'inclusiveness'

So, as the Rangers saga trundles on the reservoir of actors becomes ever more apparent. We have seen Mr Whyte enter the stage and now its the turn of Mr Green. Lurking in the background we can have no doubt that both Mr Blue (a knight perhaps?) and the bigot Mr Orange reside. Mr Pink has always been there as evidenced by the strange pre-occupation with Queens amongst their support and that leaves Mr Blonde and Mr Brown yet to show themselves. The plot thickens..............

That we have triumphalistic bigots in our support is both true and deprecable. I wish it was otherwise.

I think, though, that criticism should be both fair and justifiable. The guy said that the SDL sell papers around Ibrox. They don't. He also said that Rangers fans are anti-Asian because 1. he had a Gers-suporting mate who was anti-Asian and 2. some fans made banners against Bill Miller's bid.

I'm happy to take criticism of our fan base. Much of it is warranted. When it's shite manufactured by ignoramuses then I object.

Is my stance wrong?

Yes. I have been offered far right magazines outside Ibrox before. It is also absolute fact that the worst racists in our society are normally Rangers supporters. To try and argue that or pretend otherwise is laughable. I accidentally saw a Scottish Defence League march in Irvine last year and most of the people there were wearing Rangers strips, scarves or flags. Other sets of fans tend to police this type of thing themselves quite well but the average Rangers fan seems to be quite happy to allow this type of thing to go on inside Ibrox or at away games unchecked, which tells you all you need to know. It has become a nasty organisation in the last few decades with the club fuelling this behaviour with the songs and merchandising which play to the lowest common denominator (not to mention the pathetic lip service which has been shown in tackling their bigotry problem). The thing that always surprises me is that I have some Rangers supporting friends and work colleagues who are quite respectable and normal in all other parts of their lives but are happy to associate themselves with this shameful poison on a Saturday afternoon. Without wanting to overdramatise, i honestly think that Scottish society would be improved if they disappear simply because it would remove the vehicle for all this hatred.

It's said that Ibrox may be worth little now. On the surface, that may be the case.

Look below though?

I agree with the OP completly.

Look below though?

hmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So, as the Rangers saga trundles on the reservoir of actors becomes ever more apparent. We have seen Mr Whyte enter the stage and now its the turn of Mr Green. Lurking in the background we can have no doubt that both Mr Blue (a knight perhaps?) and the bigot Mr Orange reside. Mr Pink has always been there as evidenced by the strange pre-occupation with Queens amongst their support and that leaves Mr Blonde and Mr Brown yet to show themselves. The plot thickens..............

I think Mr Brown Trousers has been around most of this week

Anoher RM gem

Thats it , deal off then.......

Chrissakes, they were complaining on phone-ins earlier that Millar didnt wear a tie. Some bears are never happy .....

I'm actually a wee bit more optimistic of the right outcome to this saga.

Initially I thought that somehow they would get away with it ( still possible I know, God forbid ) and I'm sure that 20 or 30 years ago they would have.

Deals would have been done over pints, brandy and cigars behind closed doors and none of us would have been any the wiser.

Now however with social media sites, P&B, Twitter etc. the whole thing is under so much scrutiny. Wee Davie in Stranraer can communicate his misgivings with Ross up in Dingwall then Barry in Dundee can put in his tuppenceworth.

It's not just us diddy fans either. The majority of the population have no interest in football but they do have an interest in where their tax goes and they don't want it to be funding Sallys warchest.

I think and hope they are f*cked!

Guest Kincardine

It is also absolute fact that the worst racists in our society are normally Rangers supporters.

This is not only poor English but also sheer fabrication.

It's pretty easy to make accusations like this - but you simply can't back it up. You did say that it's an "absolute fact" so please do show where your facts come from.

I said earlier that "we have triumphalistic bigots in our support is both true and deprecable". However, please make accusations both reasonable and justifiable. If you just trott out dross like this then f**k off.

laugh.gif don't encourage him ffs,

Barry in Dundee putting in his tuppenceworth - is he one of Green's new consortium? Maybe looking to expand the brand into the new territory of Broughty Ferry.

It's a done deal. Rangers are saved.

It's not just us diddy fans either. The majority of the population have no interest in football but they do have an interest in where their tax goes and they don't want it to be funding Sallys warchest.

I think and hope they are f*cked!

Everytime I hear 'warchest', I think of Raiders of the Lost Ark and imagine Sallys face when he opens it to find that it is his end :D

post-23278-0-91311100-1336943956_thumb.j

Rangers of the Lost Park perhaps?