Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sunday Herald story

Walter Smith : Rangers need an Abramovich, but won't die

containing the choice quote:

He's adamant there's no chance of Gers dying but he admits: "They look as though they need a Roman Abramovich.

"Unfortunately I'm not an Abramovich. I don't have that kind of money — if I did, Rangers are the team that would benefit from it.

"It's obvious to anyone from the outside it's going to take a lot to get Rangers back on an even keel. It will happen.

"There's no way they'll drop down a level. There isn't a doubt, that's a CERTAINTY.

"Once everything's settled I'm sure that with the goodwill of everybody that supports Rangers, then they will recover."

Rangers stars fear cull after ICT game :bairn

Sally contemplates not being in Europe for the first time in 32 years :lol:

Oooh, that's a belter! Almost makes me wish I was unscrupulous enough to buy the Sun tomorrow. The Herald looks like it should be a satisfying read though.

Surely the very end is close now.

I thought everyone knew that. It was the Dutch mob, the De Boers especially, who were involved. They couldn't possibly afford them on any other terms. 50% tax halves your salary obviously. Or doubles it if you don't pay. My mate is an adviser to a few players and he always told the guys to avoid EBT's.

On another note, do you think Whyte thought he was paying 2 years of 50% tax up front when he bought the club for a pound?

ETims saying the liquidators were at iBrokes today, photographing everything in preparation for firesale.

Make it so.

Can I have the bike?

I try never to believe anything i see on football forums, but one can only hope and prey this is true.

You're coming accross as a bit of a vulture.

Think its time we swallyed our pride and history and get to f**k from these bunch of b*****ds,people going on about europe,f**k me what is europe these days to us?my last eoro game was urinea as dont get back often so thats were am at with europe,spl is a joke and dying,we are not the same club as we have been in our history and never will be,sorry guys but outside the fish bowl must people think we are a joke,are they right? I believe scottish football is defo becoming a joke. Time we start to look serious at england and have ambitio.dont give a f**k about those scottish teams and have been apalled by media reaction to our sorry state but these scumbags FORGET no rangers no point in them having ajob so p45 boys

Rangers Media is absolutely tremendous :lol:

Come on Chico, that's one of my better crap gags....

I haven't seen a paper today, and SSN is all about Liverpool fans facing train delays... any big breaking news from the big debt-ridden hoose?

you could read the thread?

I posted this half an hour ago!

Sunday Herald story

Walter Smith : Rangers need an Abramovich, but won't die

containing the choice quote:

He's adamant there's no chance of Gers dying but he admits: "They look as though they need a Roman Abramovich.

"Unfortunately I'm not an Abramovich. I don't have that kind of money — if I did, Rangers are the team that would benefit from it.

"It's obvious to anyone from the outside it's going to take a lot to get Rangers back on an even keel. It will happen.

"There's no way they'll drop down a level. There isn't a doubt, that's a CERTAINTY.

"Once everything's settled I'm sure that with the goodwill of everybody that supports Rangers, then they will recover."

Rangers stars fear cull after ICT game :bairn

Sally contemplates not being in Europe for the first time in 32 years :lol:

I knew that, but I didn't think hawk or similar fitted. It's poetic license.

Aye, right.

If true your poetry sucks, even makes McGonagall look like poet laureate.

It could be Kirk Broadfoot's last game in a Rangers shirt today.

At last, some good news for the bears.

That, along with the revelation that a 50k appearances clause due to Burnley means that Kyle Lafferty has donned the Rangers shirt for the last time, suggests all is far from bad in Govan.

I dont think the Rangers and Scotland captain will have any problems having his pick of clubs....

I'd imagine both of the Bristol clubs and, oh, lets say Crewe will be battling for his services.

Rangers Media is absolutely tremendous :lol:

Defo!