Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Andy Goram -"It's not going to get any worse"

errrmmmm yes it is you FUD

"The boys who earned the medals - they earned it."

Except they wouldn't have been there in the 1st place.

Goram is a grade A knob. Why are they even giving the bigot the airtime?

.... and then they don't even expand on what he said?? :lol: Nice work whomever the producer is!

I'm presuming, presuming of course, that they've put that Andy Goram interview in there purely for comedy value. The incoherent ramblings of an ex goalkeeper, self confessed ***, who is only fluent in Moron.

Jesus fucking christalmighty.

Chic says Celtic want Rangers in the SPL :lol:

Celtic, deep down, do want Rangers in the SPL. Neil Doncaster wants Rangers in the SPL, the media knobjockeys want Rangers in the SPL, God knows, the other SPL chairmen want Rangers in the SPL badly.... that's fine, we can accept that. The problem of course is that events have transcended what any of those people want. The Rangers that they want in the SPL is no more. Any veneer of respectability, dignity, integrity, that Rangers the 'institution' may have had, has been burned back so much that the scabs and weeping sores of a deeply corrupt and distasteful organisation have been revealed for all to see. Even the media knobjockeys are slowly realising that Rangers (as they knew it) are dying in front of their eyes, and they simply cannot sweep all of this under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen.

From my own POV - at the start, I never wanted to actually see Rangers die. I'd have been happy enough if they'd found a Rangers-minded benefactor who took them on, paid their debts, took it on the chin and they tried to bounce back. I never, ever wished a 'Third Lanark' on them.... that is, until.... (not in chronological order!)

1. Haudit & Daudit so blatantly ripped the pish with ZERO compulsory redundancies at an organisation bleeding cash.

2. When Ally McCoist made his 'who are these people' speech - when he knew fine well who they were, and that his club had signed up to an 'anonymous panel' scheme.

3. When threats were made to the 'outed' panel.

4. When Sandy Jardine opened his mouth and the hordes marched on Hampden.

5. When Rangers appealed the original SFA sanctions.

6. When Rangers took court action.

7. When they attempted to sign Daniel Cousin.

8. When their fighting fund had so many fcuking typo' errors on their roll-up bannerstand. Cnuts giving graphic designers a bad name.

9. When Sandy Jardine announced that Rangers, and their supporters, wouldn't forget those clubs who were seen to be against them.

There's a ton more, but there's no need to go through all of the stuff that has happened since Feb 14 which has made me change my mind, and makes me want to see the fcukers nuked.

Tick tock.

Edited by pozbaird

Just came in an caught this but from Goram, who was he quoting when he said - " Aye gawn put us in the 3rd and watch the rest of the SPL squeal".??

Followed by no one is suggesting that Arsenal lose their trophies.

Aye Andy - Arsenal have commited similar offences.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace