Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Talking of the Insane Clown Posse - is that Sportsound finished for the season now, or will they have a grave dancing shoes special?

It'll still be on every Saturday but I expect them to clear the airwaves for when Rangers finally disappear.

I've seen that clip a bunch of times. Neither of them comes out of it particularly well. Chick actually had a good question in his head - could Boli adapt, would Boli still have the quality - but totally tripped over it and basically asked "is this European Cup winner any guid?" Smith getting 'backsies' is the most cringeworthy thing ever, but that's Smith to a tee. I think when Smith retires quite a lot's going to come out about his conduct towards players.

Smith is another cocksure cockwomble. Are we breeding them or something?

(Hope that doesn't push Doncaster down the google rankings.)

I've seen that clip a bunch of times. Neither of them comes out of it particularly well. Chick actually had a good question in his head - could Boli adapt, would Boli still have the quality - but totally tripped over it and basically asked "is this European Cup winner any guid?" Smith getting 'backsies' is the most cringeworthy thing ever, but that's Smith to a tee. I think when Smith retires quite a lot's going to come out about his conduct towards players.

The best thing about that clip with the exception of chic is that they are all tax dodgers .

Don't think anyone has asked this in the thread, & surely any hack worth his salt should be trying to dig this up, but have the Trustees of the EBT scheme been identified?

In a 'Super Ally' stylee, "We demand to know who these people are"!

I'm going on holiday tomorrow, so it appears that I will miss the real excrement hitting the Ibrox air conditioning system.

From what I'm reading, only the tip of the wrong-doing iceberg has been revealed, and the news to come could be explosive. I'm getting the hints that a 'far too cosy' relationship between the BoS and Sir Minty is going to be revealed? Rangers cash will run out while I'm away, the transfer window opens, and the Rangers squad's wages shoot back to pre-Haudit & Daudit levels. HMRC might pipe up, the SFA must surely act before FIFA / UEFA do, and the SPL (surely to Christ!) must make a decision on something over the two week period that I'm out of the country. They must reach a conclusion to their EBT investigation, no? The BBC will leak more information out, and Hughie Green will disappear up his own arse in a puff of smoke. H&D will liquidate... Anything else I might miss?

If this all happens when I'm away, it will be a scunner on two fronts. One, I'll miss all the fun, and Two, it'll hamper Ally's efforts in reaching the group stages of the Champions League.

See you in two weeks. Keep some jelly & ice cream for me.

Maybe the end of the world.....but no...I think you'll find out about that. However don't be surprised if you can't get back into Scotland as it may be under martial law. :lol:

When Celtic fans stop singing about the IRA, and all their political crap that you hear at all the games, take a fair share of the TV cash and don't work with Rangers to the detriment of all the other teams then I am sure Celtic fans will be more welcome on boards like this.

No doubt the hoops will all be getting ready to support Jedward tonight and Ireland in the Euros.

If and its a big if Rangers were to die I think we could see a new type of Celtic fan emerge. The bigots would disappear into the background but the club (As per Mondays meeting) don't want that to happen.

Great post..... if only you hadn't made the rookie error of choosing a username with just as much vileness/bigitory/murder and oppression associated to it as is with Rangers :rolleyes:

I would agree with you normally; but this involves the death and gravedancing on a horrible, horrible football club.

I say we need to...

hmmmmmmm, the actor outa Spinal Tap is much like Ragers, at deaths door. Knocked down 3 days ago. Must have heard about BBC prog and walked straight into traffic.....

post-23278-0-45415000-1338057267_thumb.j

More bad news for the orcs - McGregor is obviously ignoring the calls to boycott the national side and will play in the friendly against the USA. Will he be added to the enemies list?

shop + window springs to mind...

Can someone remember when the Blue Knights had their press conference, they named Walter Smith and Souness as having roles within the organisation, did it come out afterwards that this wasnt actually true?

Maybe H&D have one of these

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-E7e08i_3o&feature=related

don't believe them

don't believe them

don't be bitten twice.

ah f**k, too late

Same albm bt one for the fans/SFA/SPL etc etc

Who do they think they're talkin' for

Cos we never get no say

They have to have it all their way

Oh, we want no more of that

You can't poush us under the mat

Oh we want no more of that

1338055910[/url]' post='6274793']

If the SFA have stated that the only thing worse than what they have done is Match fixing and people are saying it is worse then surely it has to do with match fixing.

If that is the case, bye bye Rangers

I find that very, very hard to believe even after all that's happened. Really can't imagine it, and the isle of man hint leans the other way.

But it couldn't be in the SPL so it's gotta be Europe....

Surely all those Chelsea fans didn't riot on a lie.

Can someone remember when the Blue Knights had their press conference, they named Walter Smith and Souness as having roles within the organisation, did it come out afterwards that this wasnt actually true?

Friday 11 May after they last 'withdrew' - Souness has said subsequently he has no interest in teaming-up with Green and would only have gotten involved if his pal Kennedy had been successful (so a tacid confirmation from Souness), Watty never commented, but didn't deny.

Edited by Claymores

did you see the post by barcabhoy on rangerstaxcase.com, which you could dismiss as speculation til rangerstaxcase himself gave it the stamp of approval

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddies the gift that just keeps giving.

Its just becme clear to me exactly where Ranger went wrong.

Lifted from MIH accounts to 30/06/10 -

"On the basis of expert lax advice, the Group continues to defend a tax query raised by HMRC into the operation of an employee benefit trust. This is scheduled for resolution by a tax tribunal in ##i l. The directors, having considered professional advice, are of the view that ii is reasonable not lo

provide for amounts in reclaim of this matter"

Expert LAX advice? :lol: :lol: :lol: