Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Isle of Man...three legs...don't tell me it's a cryptic clue about Lorenzo Amoruso.

More like Isle of Man, tax haven.......sounds like more screwing of the public purse to me. My mate's sister is very high up in the financial sector over there, time I was giving him a wee phone methinks.

Its just becme clear to me exactly where Ranger went wrong.

Lifted from MIH accounts to 30/06/10 -

"On the basis of expert lax advice, the Group continues to defend a tax query raised by HMRC into the operation of an employee benefit trust. This is scheduled for resolution by a tax tribunal in ##i l. The directors, having considered professional advice, are of the view that ii is reasonable not lo

provide for amounts in reclaim of this matter"

Expert LAX advice? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, that's why Minty and co are shitting themselves now lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddies the gift that just keeps giving.

Define "diddy"? A team that's never won anything? A team with no history? A team playing at the lowest level available? A team with no possibility of EVER playing at the "big table" of European football?

Because that's the BEST any currant can hope for from now on - a team.....in any league, at any level, on any Council pitch, with 11 turning up on a regular basis.

They're dead - live with it. And you know what's the funniest bit? In the end, they decided to piss off the rest of football by going to the courts, and committed suicide.

Kilmarnock - A team with History.

Kilmarnock - A team with a FUTURE.

Mr. Hyde personality today then?

Not my fault you have no sense of humour...Some anonymous internet blogger gives his seal of approval and he takes it as Kosher?? :lol:

All i did the other day was tell the diddies a few cold hard facts...They know it to be true and that is why they are so frustrated and angry. Personally i don't blame them.

This thread should be used in future studies of mob rule...It started of fine with a few decent posters making relevant points and looking for fair and just action to be taken. It moved on a little to supporting Rangers relegation to the 3rd and when most fair minded Rangers posters agreed more radical diddies appeared and took over. It is now an utter travesty of a thread with the same 20 -30 diddies claiming to represent Scottish football as a whole...Scream of Kill them off....Bury the bastrads!! They don't want to uphold the corinthian spirit of fair play..They could not care less about Sporting Integrity. They see the chance to kill off the biggest and most successful club in the country and they don't care how they do it.

If you want to look at Sporting Integrity then lets investigate players who have been tapped up.

Lets investigate Agents getting backhanders.

Lets look at Managers taking payments to sell or buy players

Lets look at players being given back handers to sign extensions on their contracts.

Let he without sin cast the first stone

Not my fault you have no sense of humour...Some anonymous internet blogger gives his seal of approval and he takes it as Kosher?? :lol:

All i did the other day was tell the diddies a few cold hard facts...They know it to be true and that is why they are so frustrated and angry. Personally i don't blame them.

This thread should be used in future studies of mob rule...It started of fine with a few decent posters making relevant points and looking for fair and just action to be taken. It moved on a little to supporting Rangers relegation to the 3rd and when most fair minded Rangers posters agreed more radical diddies appeared and took over. It is now an utter travesty of a thread with the same 20 -30 diddies claiming to represent Scottish football as a whole...Scream of Kill them off....Bury the bastrads!! They don't want to uphold the corinthian spirit of fair play..They could not care less about Sporting Integrity. They see the chance to kill off the biggest and most successful club in the country and they don't care how they do it.

If you want to look at Sporting Integrity then lets investigate players who have been tapped up.

Lets look at players being given back handers to sign extensions on their contracts.

You're right. Lets just put all this nonsense behind us and pull together to help rangers get back to their rightful place. :rolleyes:

Let's just get all Judge Dredd on Rangers first then move on to the next lot of cheating b@stards after.

Would everyone please desist and refrain from posting anything on here until I come back? I have to go out for a couple of hours, and I don't want to have to catch up again. I'll let you know when you can post again

Thank you

YOU CNUTS!!!!!:ass :ass :ass:angry: :angry:

To be absolutely fair, No. 8, I wanted rangers to die from the minute I realised that they saw me as a second class citizen who shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as "The Peepul" - approximately 45 years ago. It is only now, once they have over-reached themselves by challenging authority outside of their comfort zone, that this has become a welcome possibility. One of the benefits of living in Yorkshire is that no-one gives a shit what school I went to. Or, what is more important as years go by, what school my kids go to. The entire organisation is vile, those involved in it (and their business partners) have colluded to attract all that is worst in Scottish society, and they have no place in a civilised world. Take your Dr. Jekyll pills and admit that this could be the start of Scotland joining the 21st century.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Regarding Vlad; its a bit like wrestling. We're waiting to see if he'll become a fan favourite, or take a brutal heel turn. My money is on hero (if it even comes to the SPL member clubs having to make a decision; Rangers going full-retard and going to court over the embargo might well have forced the SFA's hand to expel them or face the wrath of FIFA/UEFA)

When is it Hearts are due the next insallment for the transfer of Whatsisname?

When it fails to turn up, Hearts immediately become a creditor. Which would give Vlad the oppertunity to have his day by demanding a winding-up order.

You're right. Lets just put all this nonsense behind us and pull together to help rangers get back to their rightful place. :rolleyes:

I thought that's what we were doing when we were sticking pins into the Ibrox shaped voodoo doll?