Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't believe this for a second, they're just trying to accelerate the move to liquidation where Whyte calls in his fixed charge and makes some money.

It's time the authorities involved made the running and swept these clowns to the end game

Action time for the SFA SPL and the HMRC

This cannot be allowed to drag on.

Must have been that p***k Savage Henry.

Don't you just hate him?

I hate being bi-polar. It's amazing.

Their fans will be mortified if they vote Rangers back in.

Financially, they can compensate for the lack of OF games with increased European revenue, as they'll be in the CL every year.

A fans spokesman was on TV a couple of weeks ago and outlined why Celtic would/should vote NO to Rangers. Very convincing.

They will - but they'll get over it. They're good that way. Being offended is just for Christmas, not for life.

Should be Sir Fergus of Bunnetville after Minty gets stripped of his knighthood, or saint fergus, might annoy them more.

It's a shame so many Celtic fans hated McCann at the time (see the stick he got even on the day he raised the league flag!).

Nobody really believes this though, do they?

Are Leeds United not Leeds United, despite being a newco?

Yes, and look how it's turned out for Leeds: they aren't exactly fighting Champions League semis these days are they? Point is you can wipe the debt by a newco but it may take a very long time to recover to the point where you were before. If you can ever get there. Anyone thinking the newco route will be easy for Rangers seems to be forgetting that there's a fair deal of starting from scratch involved for anyone who does it - and in Rangers case a load of sanctions that would travel with them as holders of the Rangers licence. That's even if further revelations and penalties don't kill them off entirely first.

While I'm here, I've had a thought about the stance of the chairmen of other clubs and SPL: there's an analogy to be made. In the later days of slavery, it was clear that it was morally wrong in all aspects and a stigma began to become attached to anyone involved. Plantation Owners and big businessmen argued that, despite that, if the practice was ended the economy would be greatly hurt, jobs lost and recession would surely follow. Society couldn't afford to stop the use of slaves. Of course, they eventually had no option...the whole racket was so toxic, so clearly and unarguably wrong that it had to go. I think we are moving from the 1780s to the 1800s in this saga here. All we need is a William Wilberforce among the chairmen or governing bodies. Someone to point out that they will definitely be voting against the immoral and siding with decency, urging all others to do the same. Petrie made a start last week, but could go further. Is he the man to pin our hopes on or can someone else take this further in pointing out what needs to be done to purge the body politic of corruption? Over to you, club chairmen.

D&P are a global brand, absolutely huge in this field. Surely their reputation is being harmed by those two incompetent clowns at Ibrox. Is there any chance Whitehouse & Clark could be fired?

This.

I also wonder when will the US HQ notice that their UK operation is hurting their imagery.

FFS the administration of Rangers includes the hilarious episode of having to be appointed twice ...

http://en.wikipedia....Duff_%26_Phelps

Anybody to edit their wiki pager and add they have earned the nickname daudit&haudit?

Borys

Edited by Borys

from the BBC gossip page:

Former Rangers striker Billy Dodds claims the club deducted tax from his Employee Benefit Trust payment before it was paid to him, and refuses to believe that major Ibrox players evaded paying millions in tax. (The Sunday Herald)

Seriously expecting us to buy this??? wish the BBC would just punt his lying cheating ass.

This.

I also wonder when will the US HQ notice that their UK operation is hurting their imagery.

I posted this at the time but reading your post makes me think now that it is for an internal investigation maybe?

from May 15th...

Harvester Forensics Limited Joins Duff & Phelps

NEW YORK, May 15, 2012 - Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE: DUF), a leading independent financial advisory and investment banking firm, today announced that Harvester Forensics Limited, a leading investigative and advisory firm based in Toronto, has joined Duff & Phelps’ Global Electronic Discovery and Investigations practice.

My link

from the BBC gossip page:

Former Rangers striker Billy Dodds claims the club deducted tax from his Employee Benefit Trust payment before it was paid to him, and refuses to believe that major Ibrox players evaded paying millions in tax. (The Sunday Herald)

Seriously expecting us to buy this??? wish the BBC would just punt his lying cheating ass.

They may have deducted it, doesnt mean they passed it on to the tax man

1338113308[/url]' post='6276932']

Sir Minty Moonbeams should have watched the first 90 seconds of this way back 10 years ago!!!

He should watch the whole damn thing! Closest thing he'll get to a laugh for the next wee while.

John Lambie is an effin national effin treasure. He's your effin Leishman. The half time pep talk he gives in that clip is motivational bromide. "Ma back three are f**kin slack as f**k".

Legend.

Hmmmm...and within the same article it says that Rangers could get in scot free as a newco, could get a CVA agreed but might not, could agree terms with HMRC but haven't yet, Wednesday's meeting could vote on sanctions but might not., Rangers might be in trouble with FIFA, UEFA but might not...

Same shite different day...nobody has a clue what is going on, least of all those useless Admin twats...

This is a typical Retard article; "Er...we haven't a scooby whits happening but here are a load of slightly connected quotes to make it look like we do"

All we can do is keep hoping that natural justice takes it course.

I do like the photo of the sun setting over the Gates of Mordor though!

On the FIFA point, taking a governing body to court didn't cause any great upheaval in Partick's case according to Scotland on Sunday:

However, in 2004 no action was taken against Partick Thistle by the SFA, or sanction imposed by FIFA, over the Firhill club seeking a judicial review of the SPL’s decision-making after being relegated and replaced by Inverness Caledonian Thistle, despite the Highland club then not meeting the league’s stadium criteria for entry.

From BBC rumours section -

Which is wot I speculated about 50-ish pages ago.

D&P are a global brand, absolutely huge in this field. Surely their reputation is being harmed by those two incompetent clowns at Ibrox. Is there any chance Whitehouse & Clark could be fired?

I said something similar when one of the Celtic mob on here came up with a bullsh1t conspiracy theory, they're good at that, but if true and not just a bbc rumour this could be great news.

RFFF have wasted how much on a top QC?

Rangers will have no choice now but to withdraw their actions unless they really are on a scorched earth tactic.

Mr Green, who I am sure is behind this move, is going to lose his investors faster than an Ibrox office assistant at the shredder.

I can't remember who first posted the link to statute 64 on this thread but I am convinced this man/woman/child deserves one of the P&B B.R.A.T awards when this is over, I certainly made as many journos aware of his discovery as I possibly could, well done whoever you are.

On the FIFA point, taking a governing body to court didn't cause any great upheaval in Partick's case according to Scotland on Sunday:

We never took the SFA to court, we talked about taking the SPL to the sports arbitration court (Cant remember if we did or not)