Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's time for fans of the other SPL clubs to stand up and be counted, Scottish football needs YOU.

Every last one of you should be texting/phoning/visiting/socialnetworking everyone you know encouraging them to contact their club to insist Rangers start at the bottom.

DONT sit on your arse bumping your gums, this is the ONLY chance you'll get to influence a positive change in Scottish football.

'MON ALL YOU DIDDIES, GET OUT THERE AND TRY TO GET THIS SHOWER OF CHEATING b*****dS PUNTED TO THE 3RD DIVISION.

Worth repeating.

Get an email off to your chairman / club. NOW.

Guest Kincardine

Hopefully you and the rest of your moronic band of bigots f**k off to obscurity once we finally kill off your cheating club.

So some of us were discussing FIFA's ruling that a club shouldn't have access to 'civil courts'. Your contribution, in 3 posts, is about religion.

Who is the bigot here?

So many questions to be answered.

Will the SFA do research on Green like they should've done with Whyte?

It is the club that is responsible for due diligence.

Good for you mate, have a gold star.

648.png

My club already has a gold star......remember when the Rangers had five made up wee stars before they were shown up as the shite cheating hell hole we now know them to be.:)

1/ So you gave your reasons, yet , so if your business alone, STOP GIVING REASONS.

2/ You have left 'my' country so feck off :) < smiley face at you fecking off.

3/ 'Interesting' yet you didn't answer............

OK, I'll bite....

1. Stop asking for me to justify myself.

2. Never been to Atlantis - is there a ferry to Stranraer? (another piece of abuse there, too. Nice.)

3. I meant in the philosophical sense. Maybe a bit deep for you so....

Bigot (n):

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

I've already stated my belief that peoples' opinions and beliefs are their own affair/problem. My problem is when thousands of people assemble and shout intolerant, vitriolic hatred at a sporting occasion, or use sport to advance their views. If I am in the ground, I am forced to listen to/watch this shite. From glorification of terrorism to the vilification of Roman Catholics, it's got absolutely f**k all to do with football. So, you see, carry on being a bigot and justifying the rest of your mob while whataboutering the other lot. It's a free country after all. (partly because of those guys the poppies commemorate). Just keep it away from the football. Too much to ask? Thought so.

Guest Kincardine

All clubs in Scotland who are members of the SFA and agreed to abide by the shared rules.

Surely to God there can't be 93. Who are they?

My club already has a gold star......remember when the Rangers had five made up wee stars before they were shown up as the shite cheating hell hole we now know them to be.:)

Aye? Congratulations on your clubs gold star mate, you mind and take good care of it now.

It is the club that is responsible for due diligence.

So Green would be responsible for himself?

Surely to f**k the SFA can't just hand it over to this guy with no questions asked.

Taking The SFA to the Court of Session is about the only right thing we've done during this whole debacle.

Sure it may well bite us in the arse but FIFA's notion that clubs set themselves apart from 'normal' law is utterly wrong-headed.

If rangers want to go to the courts I say let them; open the books to the court and let everyone see exactly what has been going on over the last 20 years, let the law of the land decide your fate. I would be happy with that. Your club would be utterly destroyed, not facing a few piddling sanctions.