Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's an armchair fan. Part time supporter.

you know the one... sat there in the office or in the pub and called your team a diddy team, asked you who yer big team is. got right into the office debate when there was a game between the two of them. gloated like fck when rangers won a trophy... called the league cup a diddy cup... unless they won it.... and resorted to ch*** ab*** jibes at celtic fans if rangers lost a trophy to them.

a 90 minute bigot, cause that was ok.

basically he's as bad as every other fan of that team.

but at least they are gone, their history has gone, what ever becomes of them will be the least successful team in the world. and if they do decide to live within their means, they will never get anywhere near to the success they had.

mate - this is my last post as Im off home. I managed to swap some euro 2102 stickers using the P&B forum and got sucked into this debate instead of work, so I will be deleting my account. You, and many others seem incapable of being able to see someone as a person first if they were to admit to being a fan or supporter of the old firm. You are too quick to judge and tar us all with the same brush and assume we are all bigots or glory supporters. If you cant see anything wrong with that then you should be pitied

...so im as bad as every other fan of that team.....right and you dont even know me at all

idiot

As an East-coaster I'm dim aboots the Kilwinning jokes - kindly explain to the dim Fifer

EDIT - forget that I caught-up aboots the Oranjeboom commentsand think you should try Methil where the hunnybags are rife and still no surrender WATPTTP

kilwinning is like much of east and north ayrshire an absolute dive

mate - this is my last post as Im off home. I managed to swap some euro 2102 stickers using the P&B forum and got sucked into this debate instead of work, so I will be deleting my account. You, and many others seem incapable of being able to see someone as a person first if they were to admit to being a fan or supporter of the old firm. You are too quick to judge and tar us all with the same brush and assume we are all bigots or glory supporters. If you cant see anything wrong with that then you should be pitied

...so im as bad as every other fan of that team.....right and you dont even know me at all

idiot

^^^ BIGOT

idiot

:bairn

idiot

Takin' yer ba' wi ye?

Is it just me , but "I managed to swap some euro 2102 stickers", and "at work"? Seriously?

Bigots or glory supporters? Apparently, you've made a stab at both.

As an East-coaster I'm dim aboots the Kilwinning jokes - kindly explain to the dim Fifer

EDIT - forget that I caught-up aboots the Oranjeboom comments and think you should try Methil where the hunnybags are rife and still no surrender WATP FTP

Let's just say that Kilwinning is a pit of sectarianism of the mainly blue variety.

If they ever find out who I am, I'm deid so ah am

idiot

Missing you already!

I tried to clarify that I dont class myself as a supporter due to the small amount of games I go to. I clearly said i was a fan,

. The whole willie waving contest of who is the most die hard fan is pathetic. You support your local team, well good for you , Im from lanarkshire and had a rangers supporting family rather than motherwell or accies. I havent been accused of being a glory hunter since i was in school, so that must be be your level of debate. You got any pubes yet baldy balls?

So you support Rangers because you come from a Rangers supporting family from Lanarkshire (sorry if I'm suggesting a stereotype here, I'm sure your family moved there generations ago for a better life away from SW Glasgow). Would you also vote BNP if you came from a BNP supporting family?

I know the lad was a Rangers fan, but jeezo, he was hardly a knuckle dragger :lol:

This thread is akin to a lynch mob sometimes, chasing out anyone who dear speak up for their club. Poor guy.

You are spot on. I am not a Glasgow Rangers fan as the club is called Rangers Football Club ya f**k nugget!!

I have had a season ticket since 1981...a mate had it for a while when i worked down south but i still managed to get to as many games as i could whilst living in Luton. Many a cold winters morning/night was spent in Toddington Services waiting to get the bus up the road!!

I don't lick the ass of any bigots. I have an unhealthy hatred of all bigots and especially ass wipes like you that follow the club i watch.

As for being a cock...Coming from a low life like you i'll take that as a compliment.

Been a bit behind in the times, canny keep up with the rate of post yesterday. quick forward to page 1690.......

No.8 It did mention many a page that you we entitled to the first post, and granted you were, good on you sir. Also to congratulate you on this post that shows that football looks like your main objective (apart from the few trolls here and there), and your fury was has been shown that your club was more than this f##k nugget you have attacked.

Enough of all the niceties, unfortunately your fellow supporter is the reason that the majority of Scottish football league supporters hate you with venom, and as the saying goes " you run with the gang, you are the gang" you have many an time to get rid off this..... but never.

Time has come to say good bye, times were never great and memories were bad, but at least I can say it's over.

This would be a downer. It always makes me laugh their website. Why they have a poll instead of just doing it a la keekback stylee!!

http://forum.rangers...entry1060114242

The poor deluded scumbags were even funnier when the "Will CVA get approved" @ 75% . But we're all tarriers grey - it is a tarrier conspicacy apparently

post-39346-0-73850100-1339604591_thumb.g The whole willie waving contest of who is the most die hard fan is pathetic. You support your local team, well good for you , Im from lanarkshire and had a rangers supporting family rather than motherwell or accies. I havent been accused of being a glory hunter since i was in school, so that must be be your level of debate. You got any pubes yet baldy balls?

ohmy.gifSir, I am shocked and saddened at this statement, I for one have never "waved my willie" at another football fan/supporter/bigot in my lifebiggrin.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Asked this a few pages ago, but what's the deal with fat Sally and the rabble rousing club ambassador? Not a squeak from either. Are they on holiday or have they been gagged, with Hughie Green now positioned as chief bullshit spouter?

idiot

Yup, glory hunting, armchair, 90 minute bigot, for sure.

called it all right, and as you said, i don't even know you.