Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you do please tell me, in what way ?

ETA-Apart from when the games are shown... :

The money paid to the spl influences the game. This is demonstrated by the actions of spl chairmen who are sh1tting themselves about losing the sky contract. It appears that sky and the spl will take the hit of having a govan based football team out of the top tier for one season. If newco struggled then sky aren't going to pay the full amount if no newco v Celtic. Also I can't see the majority of spl chairmen being happy about them not being away for more than one season either. This is why they've arrived at this makey up solution of dumping them in the first hoping that they swan back a year later. All I'm saying is what if they struggle. Do we have to find another makey up solution to accommodate them?

the

Posted this yesterday in the 1st Divison forum. Figures were obtained from a director at s SFL club. They have doubled the financial offer over last 3 days. It would be a one off payment. ................

This. As things stand I will not be back to a game in Scotland. Last season my firm took hospitality at a number of SPL and SFL games. Over the last few months we have advised Aberdeen, St Mirren and Motherwell that we would not take hospitality if they voted Rangers back into the SPL. We are now contacting Falkirk, Partick and Clyde and advising them the same.

This is a chance for supporters to take control of our game back. If Rangers get in the 1st Division nothing will change. 12 months from now they will be in the SPL and Scottish Football will be all the poorer as supporters turn their backs on the game. The product in Scotland has been poor for over a decade, loyalty is all that has kept most of us attending. Clubs are about to learn loyalty is a two way street.

Sadly I am 80% certain that the clubs will take the money and tell us its for the benefit of the game. The figures I have heard are £30k for 3rd Division, £45k for 2nd Division and £65k for 1st Division clubs. Yes that is how cheap our clubs are

As a business person if some SPL teams enter administration or are liquidated are SME creditors likely to go the wall? Or is it would it be small beer to them generally?

Poorly written it is but the outrage it has sparked in Orcville is fanfeckintastic :D

Legendary status = so long as you pay lip service to the raging hoards of orcs. The red tops have had it right all along, who'd have thunk? What RangersMedia needs is a nice puff piece about, oh, lets say Maurice Edu's pet cat and how it has predicted the Euros correctly.

dumping them in the first hoping that they swan back a year later. All I'm saying is what if they struggle. Do we have to find another makey up solution to accommodate them?

I think that is a very important point.

The First Division is one of the hardest leagues to get out of (presuming they keep the promotion rules the same). Given The Rangers won't have the caliber of players they do at the moment, it is not a foregone conclusion that they will get automatically promoted in one year.

http://leggoland2.blogspot.fr/

Leggo's gone loco today.

Who the hell does he think David, Paul, Murray, Malcolm Murray is? He's the chairman,so what? Doesn't Leggy realise that Murray is Sooty to Green's Harry Corbett who has his hand firmly stuck up Sooty's ârse? There's as much chance of Murray sacking Green as Soo giving Sweep a blow job.

PS. Shouldn't the fraud squad be doing some research into The? There are far too many Murrays hanging around for this to be kosher. :unsure:

just read the offending article. just 1 wee problem with it.

he seems to forget that rangers are no more. it clearly hasn't sunk in yet. poor sod

he seems to forget that rangers are no more. it clearly hasn't sunk in yet. poor sod

Despite the rankings, you would imagine that Malcolm Murray would want to walk a very careful line. Given the intense scrutiny at the moment he should be worried about his actions as a company director.

I don't know of one Rangers fan who accepts that their club died. Not one. Plenty who accept the savage beating they are about to take, but not one who thinks the Newco is a different entity. The levels of denial are simply extraodinary.

To wit;

My link

Rangers have done nothing wrong apparently.

A Chick / Traytor production.

I think that is a very important point.

The First Division is one of the hardest leagues to get out of (presuming they keep the promotion rules the same). Given The Rangers won't have the caliber of players they do at the moment, it is not a foregone conclusion that they will get automatically promoted in one year.

True. If there is a plan to get them into the SPL in one season, doesn't that compromise competition and cast doubt on so many decisions during games? Imagine! :rolleyes:

Rangers will walk the first division. Anything else is total fantasy.

Lee McCulloch and Rangers under 18 side would most definitely not. May I remind you how out of his depth Stevie Lennon was at first division level?

A gentle musical piece today as it's Sunday and you've all got sore heads. This one is for Leggo and his friends at the Daily Rancid:

A little bit 'light' for me I'm afraid, so in memory of Gerry Bron, founder of Bronze Records, who passed away this week, and was resposible for acts such as Uriah Heep and ..........................Motorhead 8)

My link

Rangers have done nothing wrong apparently.

A Chick / Traytor production.

He seems to accept that it is not 'Rangers' that the SPL are voting on it's 'Sevco 5088', but he can't fathom that the fact the SPL are even voting on a 'team' that have no players, history , accounts etc. etc. etc. to be admitted to their league is in itself favouritism !!

As I've read elsewhere (and I guess has been quoted on here) it's like me buying a set of golf clubs that once belonged to Jack Nicklaus, changing my name to The Jack Nicklaus and then claiming Jack Nicklaus' place on the PGA Tour !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

What's happening with the SFA's punishment to Rangers.

Last we heard was the the courts rules the transfer embargo was not allowed and put it back to the appeals panel - why has this appeals panel not sat yet ?

I know there is the issue with the oldco / newco. But as far as I understand the oldco are still in existence and still officially only in administration - so surely the SFA should be looking at what punishment is being handed out here - cos as it seems at the moment with Rangers taking the them to court the SFA seem to have backed down!

Also would any punshment handed out be transfer between oldco to newco? Is it the SFA membership that gets punished or the company?

As I've read elsewhere (and I guess has been quoted on here) it's like me buying a set of golf clubs that once belonged to Jack Nicklaus, changing my name to The Jack Nicklaus and then claiming Jack Nicklaus' place on the PGA Tour !!

But he was a 'Golden' bear, not a Blue one ;)

(plus wouldn't do you much good, he would struggle to beat a 100 these days)

Rangers will walk the first division. Anything else is total fantasy.

Rangers won't be in any league this season, so stop talking p1sh. All this fuss about something that wont happen.

My link

Alex Thomson's take on Rangers.

Sorry if has been posted.

Highlights include-

A global brand is now toxic. “Rangers” now means a revolting broth of tax-evasion; threatening corporate aggression ; a profoundly arrogant refusal to apologise ever to anyone for anything; a “case to answer” on years of organised cheating ; the brand name liquidated; the British taxpayer cheated; hundreds of small Scottish businesses, charities, colleges, councils out of pocket…I could go on.

He's definitely on Ra peeples enemies list.