Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'll tell you what I'll do with you....I'll put the link up once you've put the link up to Sky saying "we're a media company, we don't get involved".

I did. You read it. You commented on the link. Your turn.

So where did sky state "one season without rangers, no more"? Where is your evidence? I'll let your embarrassing attempt at justifying the "four OF games" statement slide, you've been humiliated enough on that one. But one season without rangers? Where did you get that?

If there was no fear of sky pulling out or renegotiating the contract. Why are people trying to jerrymander a team from govan into the first? Sky have influence over Scottish football, if not directly, then indirectly. Sky as a broadcaster cannot state what they want but I'm sure they've expressed their preferences to the people making the decision.

Green says that they will take action against any players breaching their contract. For fucks sake -they don't have and never have had a contract with the newco. Someone needs to take the thick b*****d to one side and explain TUPE to him before he makes an even bigger c**t of himself.

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Green says that they will take action against any players breaching their contract. For fucks sake -they don't have and never have had a contract with the newco. Someone needs to take the thick b*****d to one side and explain

We had the 'Explaining debt to a bun' animation on YouTube... We now need 'Explaining liquidation to a Yorkshire bawbag' follow up.

Yep, remember Doncaster saying four OF games were stipulated by Sky, but have never seen it confirmed by Sky.

Two more votes against and The Rangers have to go to Div 3, never mind these pathetic deals to save them. Newco HAS to start again on the bottom rung if rejected by the SPL.

Think we're in the final stages of this now and I feel The Rangers might just hold their hands up and say 'OK we're stuffed'. They've no player assets (soon) and no money. They'd be well advised to accept a transfer embargo, so they'll be pushed to get out of the Third at the first attempt.

I can see Green selling on to the Blue Knights, say. Green badly misjudged the situation and he'll do well to break even.

What a blast this has been!

Scottish football is the winner here. The Old Firm have ruiled the roost for far too long. Celtic will be lost without their big pals, and might even struggle to lift themselves for a title challenge.

Reporting Scotland having a sly kick tonight. After the "walking away from Frankengers" story, their item on consumer protection in the cash for gold industry included footage of gold items in shop windows. In the centre - a gold RFC badge! At least they cut the footage of Chic walking away with his cash.

Green says that they will take action against any players breaching their contract. For fucks sake -they don't have and never have had a contract with the newco. Someone needs to take the thick b*****d to one side and explain TUPE to him before he makes an even bigger c**t of himself.

Please don't, Green is gold (pun intended)

Newco HAS to start again on the bottom rung if rejected by the SPL.

Think we're in the final stages of this now and I feel The Rangers might just hold their hands up and say 'OK we're stuffed'. They've no player assets (soon) and no money. They'd be well advised to accept a transfer embargo, so they'll be pushed to get out of the Third at the first attempt.

I think events have accelerated and overtaken Newco and the SPL. It could be that Newco must accept their fate and realise they will not be in the SPL in August. Once the '5th NO' is announced, the SPL should cancel the meaningless vote in July 4th and focus on re-jigging the fixture list and talking to sponsors for some overdue explaining. In the meantime, the SFL can concentrate on kicking Newco out of Scottish Football altogether and welcoming Spartans with open arms.

Edited by GunnerBairn

That I have no doubt about, still doesn't let you off the hook on being able to prove any of it. I may believe that and you may believe that. However xpl stated (correctly) that that is your opinion and you have no proof to back it up.

FAILED AGAIN ...

FAILED AGAIN?

Just joined the discussion. So how could I fail again?

FAO xbl, arab fc, the todd, kyle and fanny danger...

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23579962/

In particular I'd like to draw your attention to the following part of the interview with Neil Doncaster...

Doncaster also admitted the Old Firm's inclusion in the 60-game package needed to be a locked-in guarantee.

He said: "Yes, that's been the case for a number of years. It's the case with all the major sponsorships we enter into.

"One of the conditions is Celtic and Rangers remain part of the league. It is also a condition they play each other four times a season. That's been with us for the entirety of the deal with Sky and before that with Setanta."

No need to apologise lads, the fact that I know you are all feeling like utter,utter cocks is enough for me.

Thanks for posting - I only asked because I hadn't seen anything saying this though. Interesting seeing this too, before the Rangers crisis hit.

First time I've seen anything like this with direct quotes, although probably not at all surprising as this has been our marketing focus for so long.

He's been on the sauce mate, just ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

He obviously thinks you are me but if he can't differentiate between Dee Man and Dusan Vrto or even spell xbl correctly then that tells you all you need to know.

http://www.newsnow.c...83649495?-11344

The most interesting part of this interview with Green is where he says that the SFA have given him guidance supporting his stance on the players! I doubt this is true but interesting the line he is taking. Sounds like bluster but knowing the Scottish authorities you never know

"The SFA has been considering the issue and has issued a preliminary guidance note on registration issues. That note has made it clear that it is open to the club to challenge the actions of the players."

Edited by CambieBud

Thanks for posting - I only asked because I hadn't seen anything saying this though. Interesting seeing this too, before the Rangers crisis hit.

First time I've seen anything like this with direct quotes, although probably not at all surprising as this has been our marketing focus for so long.

I apologise.