Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

''Ibrox, you've been living hell to me

I've hated you since 1973

I've seen 'em come and go and sign

And long ago stopped thinking it was fine

Ibrox, I hate every inch of you.

You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.

And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;

Mister Platini why can't you understand.

Ibrox, what good do you think you do?

Do you think I'll be different when you're through?

You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,

And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

Ibrox, may you rot and burn in hell.

May your walls fall and may I live to tell.

May all the world forget you ever stood.

And may all the world regret you did no good.

Ibrox, you've been livin' hell to me. ''

<_<

I'm just wondering if we have all missed a trick here. The SFA deadline for Sevco to apply for membership is this Friday. The application process requires disclosure from the applicant to prove whether the owner(s) are fit and proper persons to run a football Club. Charles Green is a shady character and his shady consortium are all hiding in the shadows, identities remain unknown. I would be astonished if their application for membership is approved by the SFA. If there is not a registration there will be no transfer of membership, therefore SFL door will be shut. Sevco will have no ground, no players, no money to support them, and no licence. Effectively they will cease to exist as a football Club. Am I right?

That's my thinking. I can't see the SFA signing off an application to even take it to a vote. He's got until Friday to give them the 'business plan' and assurances re funding, banking facilities, ground etc that would enable them to fulfil a season's worth of fixtures.

Browns idea was a good one just that it is 6 months to late to do now I think and at least he has apologised. Thing I don't get is their apathy, supposed to have

avg home gate 49,000? divide their fund by that and you get about 34 Regal fags each chucked in. If they had managed to get themselves organised then they could have probably got a CVA deal done if it went down a fans buy out route but their apathy rules more content to do their bit by moaning at each other and everyone else online instead of manning up in the real world. All they will be left with soon is infighting & more indecision. Watching their fans at times is like a hanged man telling the executioner "excuse me mate but that trap door there is no built right it won't work".

<_<

:D In the mood for some more Cash now (just like newcorpse).

You can imagine him signing the ''Ibrox, may you rot and burn in hell'' bit then the pause, filled by the cheers,catcalls and yeehaa's. Feckin great it would've been.

Edited by wunfellaff

That's my thinking. I can't see the SFA signing off an application to even take it to a vote. He's got until Friday to give them the 'business plan' and assurances re funding, banking facilities, ground etc that would enable them to fulfil a season's worth of fixtures.

Do you think that Brown would even have the time (or the acumen) to put something like that together either?

I have no idea what's going to happen with all of this, seems a twist is coming again tomorrow or on Friday.

Do you think that Brown would even have the time (or the acumen) to put something like that together either?

I have no idea what's going to happen with all of this, seems a twist is coming again tomorrow or on Friday.

Well, tomorrow is payday and training, Friday is deadline day for application.