Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"We wunt a 10 team league"

"We wunt a 14 team league"

"We wunt a 16 team league"

"We wunt a 20 team league"

"We'll meet again in a year, eh?"

"Aye ok"

:o We've got an insider on P&B.

I'm a bit bewildered by a few things at the moment....

I'm not entirely sure why the administrators think someone would be willing to pay millions for the company with all those unknown debts when the current owner only paid £1.

I'm a bit disgusted with today's papers for their attemp to blame the players for no deal being made - a footballer has a short shelf life and has an opportunity to make as much money as he can while he can, regardless of which team he supports. If my company were at risk of going bust and asked me to take a similar cut while the place down the road was offering a decent deal then I'd be off - and apart from anything else any discussions between myself and my employer are no ones business. (it's not up to the player to make these decisions anyway - that what the bloody administrators are getting paid for, seems to me they're that worried about upsetting the fans they're quite happy for the players to take the hit).

Apparently Whyte isnt a fit and proper person to be owning Rangers. The words stable, horse and bolted come to mind.

The more I learn about Del Boy Whyte, the more I actually think he's ideally suited to be the owner of that particular football club, but hey, that's just my personal view as a bitter diddy who is patently jealous of Rangers success and trophy haul.

Edited by pozbaird

They (the other non- old firm clubs) just need to hold on a bit, see RFC croak, dissolve the SPL, re-invent it in another format and ensure the newly formed leagues' wealth is distributed in a fairer manner than it has been, with the Ugly Sisters scooping the lions share.

As Hughie Green always said... "..Opportunity Knocks" !biggrin.gif

Edited by GreenockRover

So Craig Whyte is "not fit and proper"

Cue in due course business as usual for Rangers, "because it was all Craig Whyte's fault, we're going to pretend like nothing happened"

Don't a lot of you feel like absolutely nothing will happen to them, just losing 10 points and potentially Euro football for 3 seasons?

This has to be the worst administration ever and a terrible reaction by the higher echelons of Scottish Football.

If this was not Rangers or Celtic, and if the facts are correct, the club would have been shut down, lost all trophies etc.

They (the other non- old firm clubs) just need to hold on a bit, see RFC croak, dissolve the SPL, re-invent it in another format and ensure the newly formed leagues' wealth is distributed in a fairer manner than it has been, with the Ugly Sisters scooping the lions share.

As Hughie Green always said... "..Opportunity Knocks" !biggrin.gif

and so will begin the starving of the other ugly sister, watching her die is going to be so much more satisfying than this one for that will be the end of them.

@BBCAlLamont: This from @bbcjimspence All 10 SPL clubs excluding Celtic and Rangers plan to meet next week to discuss radical changes to Scottish football

Ooft.

Own up. Who sent them my blueprint for a dual conference set-up to revolutionise the Scottish game? :)

This has to be the worst administration ever and a terrible reaction by the higher echelons of Scottish Football.

If this was not Rangers or Celtic, and if the facts are correct, the club would have been shut down, lost all trophies etc.

It's exactly the same as all the other administrations.

That never happens.

"We wunt a 10 team league"

"We wunt a 14 team league"

"We wunt a 16 team league"

"We wunt a 20 team league"

"We'll meet again in a year, eh?"

"Aye ok"

"Therefore gentlemen, we are all agreed, WE run the SPL we way WE want from now on, not the way THEY want. Right, who's going to tell them."

"You tell them"

"No, you tell them"

"Not me. You tell them"

"I'm no tellin them. You tell em"

"I'm busy. You tell them"

"My dogs sick. You tell them"

"Come to think of it, I like things the way they are. Same again?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll tell them"

"No, I'll tell them"

"Hey, I want to tell them"

"No way. I'm telling them"

"I never wanted change anyway"

Jim White on SSN having to report on Rangers being charged with bringing the game into disrepute, and Craig Whyte being an unfit person to be owning a football club...

'Pleasing' doesn't do it justice.

Too many posts to read to catch up ..Anything new and wild other than the SFA report.. I have read it and am more than amused..

I like the bit..." The club is also facing charges of bringing the game into disrepute....

And "Rangers also face disciplinary unless they pay money due to Dundee Utd. And pleasingly, there's more...

Then the report highlights a NUMBER of potential rule breaches by the club and its owner..

The report will now be used as evidence and forwarded to a judicial panel for consideration and determination as per protoco... Glasgow Rangers....The club that just keeps on giving...

Ring-a-ding-a-dong :D