Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For clarity my own proposals would be as follows... In voting thresholds should be raised from 10-2 and 11-1 on important matters to 8-4 and 9-3 respectively.

Distribution of prizemonies should be as follows:

looks fair enough to me.

Thats why I said SFL not SPL..................

5 or 6, plus 3 or 4 of the SPL 'might' think the grass is greener IF cash was promised AND in place.

Nah never going to happen when we have the chance to lose one half completely and lord it over the other. No TV is fine. 3.00 Saturday ko's and back to splitting all gate money 50/50 would be a start.

I agree with a lot of what you say here, except I'm not sure about the B sides in lower divisions. I'm much more in favour of a return of a reserve league.

or that as well.

the thing about the B teams is to develop players in competitive football, but not too competitive - if you know what i mean.

i just think our game is falling and now we have an opportunity to really change our game and get the fans back and get them to identify with the players who wear the colours of the clubs.

I would also want an elite SFA development team operating within the league structure with an annual player draft for when players turn 18/19 with the most recently promoted team to the top league getting first pick on these players but with 50% of any transfer fee going back to the governing body to help administer the game.

there are too many governing bodies in such a small country.

I think we need a revolution of sorts to get the crowds back to the game.

I would be in favour of a 20 team SPD, a 20 team SD1 and a regionalised SD2 incorporating non league and junior clubs.

play offs, terraces, lower wages for players, more fans, terrace prices that match the national minimum wage, 10% of capacity being given to local schools, games played at 5/6pm on a Saturday (more and more people are employed in jobs that force them to work Saturday mornings and early afternoons). have beer tents erected inside the grounds after the game serving cheep but low alcohol beers at reasonable prices - turn the games into social events. Standard family (non segregated) priced tickets for all teams at £40 for a family of 4. maximum squad sizes of 20 over 21yo players of which 10 must conform to UEFA's homegrown policy, SPD clubs have B teams in the SD2 regional leagues. Wage limits in the SD1 and lower of each player earning no more than double the national minimum wage (on a pro rata basis obviously). Each club to have a student section of least 5% of the ground with 1/2 price tickets. Wage structures in SPD to be based on performance with maximum basic wage rates (that are the same for each club) clubs able to set bonuses seperately based on league positions and cup performance and able to pay large bonuses for european football progress.

Commie

or that as well.

the thing about the B teams is to develop players in competitive football, but not too competitive - if you know what i mean.

i just think our game is falling and now we have an opportunity to really change our game and get the fans back and get them to identify with the players who wear the colours of the clubs.

I would also want an elite SFA development team operating within the league structure with an annual player draft for when players turn 18/19 with the most recently promoted team to the top league getting first pick on these players but with 50% of any transfer fee going back to the governing body to help administer the game.

I do see what you mean, but on the other hand who are we, the SPL (or SPD) clubs to undermine the lower divisions by treating them as a reserve league? If I was a fan of a lower league club and saw, for example, "Hibs B" competing in and (possibly) winning my division I'd feel mighty peeved. To me it just cheapens the lower divisions.

I do see what you mean, but on the other hand who are we, the SPL (or SPD) clubs to undermine the lower divisions by treating them as a reserve league? If I was a fan of a lower league club and saw, for example, "Hibs B" competing in and (possibly) winning my division I'd feel mighty peeved. To me it just cheapens the lower divisions.

it seems to work in spain, germany and portugal. - though i think there should be an age cap of 3 over 21 players in b team squads.

not so well san marino

a reserve league would be fine also - but there needs to be something between u19 and full pro as a lot of kids just aren't ready till 21/22 to play at spd/spl level.

anyway change and lots of it is what we need.

Not too sure about that - you should have a look at the Swiss pyramid structure. Some teams the size of Arbroath and Ayr, heck, even some like St Johnstone would have B teams within and it appears to work quite well.

Indeed go ask your dad/uncle over whether it matters a shit. YOU brought bigotory up hence I posted what I was born to disprove your idiocy.

'Cos I support Celtic you take it I am a Cafflik bigot?

Well. Killie fan, hmmmmmmm, Proddy, follows the Juniors because some mates/thugs play for them, has a whippet (not a greyhound cos they're for puffs), always buys Ford or Vauxhall cars cos they're 'the dogs', has at least 2 close family members in Strathclyde Police (Force not custody) and drives a van.

Close? No cigar?

Stereotypes my boy, stereotypes.

Again with the religion - I could be a purple hermaphrodite from another galaxy for all you know. I don't think you can tell one way or the other from my posts. I made no suppositions about your affiliations. You stated them all yourself, thereby giving the impression that they are relevant. I care not where you are from, where you or yours worship, or indeed who or what you gain your sexual gratification with. On another forum, these may be relevant subjects for debate. One last try, OK?

Nobody likes rangers OR celtic because they define themselves as "other" to each other and, by extension, all others. They both condone songs and attitudes which are hate-filled, divisive and, yes, bigoted. Both sets of supporters assume anyone who doesn't join in their adulation of whichever is their team must be a ta*g/currant (delete as appropriate. Neither can envision that any decent football fan could find their stance in the slightest way objectionable. And, best of all, when their behaviour is held up for public approbation, they both use the same reasoning - "Aye, bit whit about THEM, eh? They're worse."

KTID

there are too many governing bodies in such a small country.

I think we need a revolution of sorts to get the crowds back to the game.

I would be in favour of a 20 team SPD, a 20 team SD1 and a regionalised SD2 incorporating non league and junior clubs.

play offs, terraces, lower wages for players, more fans, terrace prices that match the national minimum wage, 10% of capacity being given to local schools, games played at 5/6pm on a Saturday (more and more people are employed in jobs that force them to work Saturday mornings and early afternoons). have beer tents erected inside the grounds after the game serving cheep but low alcohol beers at reasonable prices - turn the games into social events. Standard family (non segregated) priced tickets for all teams at £40 for a family of 4. maximum squad sizes of 20 over 21yo players of which 10 must conform to UEFA's homegrown policy, SPD clubs have B teams in the SD2 regional leagues. Wage limits in the SD1 and lower of each player earning no more than double the national minimum wage (on a pro rata basis obviously). Each club to have a student section of least 5% of the ground with 1/2 price tickets. Wage structures in SPD to be based on performance with maximum basic wage rates (that are the same for each club) clubs able to set bonuses seperately based on league positions and cup performance and able to pay large bonuses for european football progress.

almost everything in your post is correct.....which requires u to be condemned and targeted for deletion..no i mean promotion....lol im old enuff to mind a programme called fantasy island...the wee midget in the white suit would like you lol...tatoo if i recall right...but yes what u said is spot on and will thus not happen. You might as weel ask under 11 coaches to stop prioritising winning medals in favour of teaching kids to trap n pass the ball...

Again with the religion - I could be a purple hermaphrodite from another galaxy for all you know. I don't think you can tell one way or the other from my posts. I made no suppositions about your affiliations. You stated them all yourself, thereby giving the impression that they are relevant. I care not where you are from, where you or yours worship, or indeed who or what you gain your sexual gratification with. On another forum, these may be relevant subjects for debate. One last try, OK?

Nobody likes rangers OR celtic because they define themselves as "other" to each other and, by extension, all others. They both condone songs and attitudes which are hate-filled, divisive and, yes, bigoted. Both sets of supporters assume anyone who doesn't join in their adulation of whichever is their team must be a ta*g/currant (delete as appropriate. Neither can envision that any decent football fan could find their stance in the slightest way objectionable. And, best of all, when their behaviour is held up for public approbation, they both use the same reasoning - "Aye, bit whit about THEM, eh? They're worse."

KTID

Hence why I posted what religeon I was born into, to disprove your hate filled vomit. Not hard to get someone to fill you in on the meaning of 'all' and 'anyone'. Just cos you support what you would call a diddy team doesn't give you the same like-a-bility as them.

You are needy, aren't you? Need a cuddle?

Hard to tell. It seems acknowledged P. Murray is nowhere near rich enough to fund this himself and though Rangers fans could collectively raise millions this can hardly be done over night. The joker in the hand is clearly Ticketus - presumably they'd take a share in the club rather than having money paid back that they believe they're due which could make exiting admin via a CVA easier. However, they'd not be in this for the fun of it and would either be taking a massive chunk of cash at some point or would be being paid dividends for decades. Just a guess, ofc, but it seems far from certain this group could finance a real Rangers revival and they'd have conflicting interests when in charge.

You can be sure Ticketus will not be putting any money in. A batch of shares for the season tickets they say they own. They will of course still extract their £24 over the next 3 years as full payment.

But what shares? They will push for 25% plus. But if can be battered down to less than 20% the club has a hope otherwise they pull enough strings to make sure the business is run the way they want. And after all they have no interest in Rangers other than getting their money back.

I hope the supporters groups are not going along with this just to give it punter credibility, to then have rings round around them by the 'businessmen'.

Hence why I posted what religeon I was born into, to disprove your hate filled vomit. Not hard to get someone to fill you in on the meaning of 'all' and 'anyone'. Just cos you support what you would call a diddy team doesn't give you the same like-a-bility as them.

I don't care - do you really not get it? Do you really not understand what I'm saying here? Your faith/religion (note spelling ;))/beliefs are irrelevant here. It's a FOOTBALL forum.

KTID

I don't think you can tell one way or the other from my posts. I made no suppositions about your affiliations.

. Both sets of supporters assume anyone who doesn't join in their adulation of whichever is their team must be a ta*g/currant (delete as appropriate. Neither can envision that any decent football fan could find their stance in the slightest way objectionable. And, best of all, when their behaviour is held up for public approbation, they both use the same reasoning - "Aye, bit whit about THEM, eh? They're worse."

KTID

lol

KTID

correct...and if they fail in pointing at each other its the...'oh scotland fans get drunk and dont behave like angels for they are like um worse...cos they get drunk n stuff''

I don't care - do you really not get it? Do you really not understand what I'm saying here? Your faith/religion (note spelling ;))/beliefs are irrelevant here. It's a FOOTBALL forum.

KTID

And you are now in Yorkshire....KTIE

Kille (u)Till I Emigrate? (note spelling) ;)

F.ck religion.

that's all