Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Traynor at least admitted that everyone was lapping it up. Adrian Durham on TalkSHITE insisted Rangers should get special treatment as they're 'big' and 'important', and suggested the general public were feeling more sympathetic towards them as things progress. Peter Martin told him otherwise.

Aye but Durham is a total cnut though.

Eh, naw.

So think about it, tv deal ripped up, the moral 10 say screw you to Celtic, Celtic say fine , individual tv rights or no tv at all........................the moral 10 join the currants.

Mexican standoff terriatory.

It has to be inclusive or your club will be no more too.

You do know why there isn't OFTV, don't you? Why it's only away games you watch on Sky? You do know, don't you?

Looks like Wunfellaff is your archetypal buckled fucktard that traipses around after one of the bigot brothers.

Hasn't got a fucking clue.dry.gif

Archetypal? Doubt 'that' many Wee Free christened folk follow them ;)

Oh gosh, yes, because Morton are dependent on the millions of pounds we receive from the Sky deal.

wacko.gif1eye.gif

Trickle down effect young scrote....

You REALLY don't get it do you? :lol: :lol:

Oh I do, I do........

It woudn't be a Mexican Stand-off at all.

Since the situation wouldn't occur.

... Celtic are members of SPL.

... SPL votes (with Celtic against but outvoted) to change % breakdown of prizemoney allocation.

... Celtic have a choice to [1] accept this, or [2] ask for demotion to SFL.

Clubs cannot uniltaterally agree their own TV deals if league rules say otherwise.

Celtic could only stop league rules saying otherwise by finding sufficient allies among the other clubs.

standoff it will be 'if' other chairmen play silly buggers.

Another Q then HJ, how long would there 'be' an SPL? 2 years? 3 years?

Never mind Rangers being rebranded, the SPL is at risk, and dont doubt it. And afore the glee sets in, YOUR club might be excluded. AND I include Celtic in that worry.

You do know why there isn't OFTV, don't you? Why it's only away games you watch on Sky? You do know, don't you?

Oh I know, I know.

Thats why I will never have Sky and stream home and away games instead :)

Archetypal? Doubt 'that' many Wee Free christened folk follow them ;)

Trickle down effect young scrote....

Oh I do, I do........

Never mind Rangers being rebranded, the SPL is at risk, and dont doubt it. And afore the glee sets in, YOUR club might be excluded. AND I include Celtic in that worry.

:lol:

^^^ Doesn't understand how Scottish football is currently financed

^^^ Generally doesn't have a clue

^^^^^ has given up on the hope of his club ever selling a player for a profit EVER again.... <_< © Raynard...

Are you drunk?

Are you afflicted with a form of mental retardation (in which case I apologise)?

There will be no stand-off. If other clubs vote to change the % breakdown and Celtic lose that vote, you will have to go along with it. You have no viable alternative league to play in...

Unless you're suggesting that league football is on the verge of collapse, SPL isn't at risk. I see no way whatsoever in which Hibs or Berwick are in peril - both are well-run clubs.

Clubs finances may be in peril if Rangers fold and aren't replaced, indebted clubs particularly, but this scenario can happen alongside Rangers readmission. Or without their readmission.

If Rangers fold then Celtic need allies to stop "the provincial clubs" reforming the prizemoney %s.

If Celtic don't like these potential reforms, but lack sufficient allies, then tough sh*t frankly.

Good. The SPL has been a failure. I'd rather the SPD was recreated within the SFL.

I would just like to propose a toast to two of the finest posters on P&B. When this thread has sagged, when Duff & Duffer have huddled in quietly in murray park, these lads have kept us going. Whenever Jim White had nothing to tell us, when the Record and Sun fell silent, these lads continued to keep this thread alive. When even the great Spiers could not bring himself to add reason to the debate, and Chico had retreated back up Walter's arse, they didn't let us down.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...... (Drum roll please....)

No.8 and Wunfellaff!

No. 8, were there such a thing in the WhiteRose house as a picture dictionary, your monobrowed visage would be glowering out from alongside the definition for "cretin". You respond to all accusations that you and yours may not be model citizens with the "minority" excuse and the most advanced case of whataboutery known to medical science. I honestly believe that even a "Clockwork Orange"-style re-education would not let you understand why decent people hate your vile "institution".

Wunfellaf, thank you. Just when the less-informed reader may have been thinking that the blue Sisters were the only problem to infect our game, you came along to remind us of the refreshing attitudes of those who wrap themselves in the green and grey. That dictionary? I reckon you're a stick-on to be grimacing out alongside a compound word - specially coined for this edition - "totally-un-self-aware". Like a lot of other celtic acolytes, you don't realise, even in yourself, how much you need the other cheek.

Gentlemen, I salute you.

Three short years ago, this and other boards were alive with speculation as to how we could survive without the pair of you. Remember? "We're too big for Scotland, so we're off to england/Atlantic league/anyone that'll have us. Bye now, and enjoy your diddy league!" You can be sure that the rest of us remember. So, fair enough, off ye go - neither of you will be missed. And the "diddy" league? As posted by the Morton fan above, for FOOTBALL fans, TV isn't everything. We'll be fine, so seriously, don't let us keep you, bugger off. Seriously, get the hell out of our league, our lives and our country. An embarrassment to all decent Scots.

KTID

@missconniemac: Paul Murray, Ticketus & #Rangers' supporters groups say they are ready to make joint bid for the club.

Hopefully the rearguard bears are right in there.

'debt? What debt?'

I wonder when Celtic supporters are going to realise that liquidation for Rangers will spell the end of the OF monopoly in Scottish football. It's interesting that even the thought of 100 plus years or arrogant bullying domination unravelling before their very eyes still isn't enough for them to realise that without Rangers they can no longer control Scottish football. Instaed of 2 dictating to the rest it will be 10 dictating to 1 should Rangers cease to exist.

Edited by Billy Jean King

I would just like to propose a toast to two of the finest posters on P&B. When this thread has sagged, when Duff & Duffer have huddled in quietly in murray park, these lads have kept us going. Whenever Jim White had nothing to tell us, when the Record and Sun fell silent, these lads continued to keep this thread alive. When even the great Spiers could not bring himself to add reason to the debate, and Chico had retreated back up Walter's arse, they didn't let us down.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...... (Drum roll please....)

No.8 and Wunfellaff!

No. 8, were there such a thing in the WhiteRose house as a picture dictionary, your monobrowed visage would be glowering out from alongside the definition for "cretin". You respond to all accusations that you and yours may not be model citizens with the "minority" excuse and the most advanced case of whataboutery known to medical science. I honestly believe that even a "Clockwork Orange"-style re-education would not let you understand why decent people hate your vile "institution".

Wunfellaf, thank you. Just when the less-informed reader may have been thinking that the blue Sisters were the only problem to infect our game, you came along to remind us of the refreshing attitudes of those who wrap themselves in the green and grey. That dictionary? I reckon you're a stick-on to be grimacing out alongside a compound word - specially coined for this edition - "totally-un-self-aware". Like a lot of other celtic acolytes, you don't realise, even in yourself, how much you need the other cheek.

Gentlemen, I salute you.

Three short years ago, this and other boards were alive with speculation as to how we could survive without the pair of you. Remember? "We're too big for Scotland, so we're off to england/Atlantic league/anyone that'll have us. Bye now, and enjoy your diddy league!" You can be sure that the rest of us remember. So, fair enough, off ye go - neither of you will be missed. And the "diddy" league? As posted by the Morton fan above, for FOOTBALL fans, TV isn't everything. We'll be fine, so seriously, don't let us keep you, bugger off. Seriously, get the hell out of our league, our lives and our country. An embarrassment to all decent Scots.

KTID

And I give you and ask you to raise a glass to this gent

2dja2ic.png

Who famously and accuratley said "“They [The Old Firm] are like two old ladies on Sauchiehall Street lifting their skirts for every league that walks by"

And I give you and ask you to raise a glass to this gent

2dja2ic.png

Who famously and accuratley said ""They [The Old Firm] are like two old ladies on Sauchiehall Street lifting their skirts for every league that walks by"

Apposite indeed, my avian friend. :lol: