Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On the transfer ban from RM.

Would we still be allowed to buy players to replace those who left, wouldn't seem so bad if we could as weve lost about a dozen first team players. So around a dozen new signings with players we already have and youths should be enough. But still they shouldn't be able to use an illegal sanction against a team already punished severely.

I can't read this shit without thinking it was posted by someone from here.

Doncaster said relegation has taken place: Pars down, Ross Co up. As Oldco Rangers have been removed from SPL (he specified Rangers were *not* relegated as newco were only applying to get in, and that was refused) then it came down to a decision of sporting merit who replaced them, and SPL chairmen voted for Dundee. No precedent exists or is relevant as relegation has taken place, and no one is being denied promotion on a technicality, as has been the case before. Oldco Rangers' SPL share will transfer to Dundee, by force if necessary, Doncaster said.

The sanctions for newco are for them to take on Rangers SFA membership. That comes with the sanctions. They can dodge those only by applying to become new SFA members, but they don't meet any of the criteria to do so. They are therefore caught between a rock and a high place.

How freakin' awesome !

Surely this same scenario would've happened if they were in the SPL or Div 1 as well.

So when Regan was promising Green that Newco wouldn't be in the 3rd did he also tell him that he was going to hit him with this?

Green must be nearly ready to quit.

This is what would be nice to have answered:

If this would've happened whatever went down on Friday - why was SFL1 being pushed?

Alternatively if it's only happened since it's SFL3 - then who's gone and changed their mind... SFA or Green?

If Green - was he asked on Friday if he'd accept the sanctions even in SFL3?

Loads of 'Rangers' fans wanting Uefa/Fifa to get involved!!!!!

Maybe they should watch what they wish for???

UEFA will want to give them a good doing for the sullying one of UEFA's 'Jewels in the crown' @

FIFA will want to give the SFA a good doing if they don't give Rangers/Sevco a good doing after the SFA sided with the FA over Blatters election.

Edited by offshorebairn

How freakin' awesome !

Just to clarify, options seem to be:

1. Accept transfer embargo and get Rangers' SFA Membership

2. Refuse (1) so appelate tribunal reconvene and apply a different sanction, which would get Rangers' SFA Membership

3. Refuse (1) and (2) and Sevco apply for their own SFA Membership. However, they do not appear to meet the criteria for a new member or would need to provide a lot of paperwork etc... which they may be unable to do. Certainly, it has been suggested they do not meet them. Edit: as far as I remember, it's effectively Bronze standard of Club Licencing, or not a million miles off that.

Edited by Jim Leighton

Gio keeps giving :lol: who the feck is he gonna sue from yankville??

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

"AT 15.36 today at the District Attorney Office, One Hogan Place, NY I have filed by written statement a criminal complaint against a number

..of people who have defrauded RFC PLC and its shareholders myself included. Since some shareholders reside also in the US and Duff & Phelps

..are also in the US the County of New York District Attorney hold jurisdiction. I have asked the DA to use all his investigative powers

including but not limited even to extradition of those responsible. I will publish tomorrow the letter of complaint. I will also as a ..

shareholder institute civil proceedings for the recovery of monies due to the company. Whilst the system may facilitate overlooking this

..massive crime in this jurisdiction rest assured that the US has no holds on prosecuting anyone regardless of whether they hold the office

..of President or pawn." GIOVANNI DI STEFANO