Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The only thing you came away from listening to Neil Doncaster on Sportsound tonight was baffled wondering how on earth is this incompetant arse is still in a job. At times it was head in hands listening to his "it wasnt me, it was the process, i didnt do anything wrong and neither did my buddy Stu, its all lies i tell you lies, we didnt say anything, leave us alone, stop it you're being nasty".

The quicker they are both punted the quicker Scottish football can get to sorting out the problems, until then no chance as they are hated by the SFL chairmen who have as much faith in them as we do.

:lol: I keep seeing this from Sevco fans

1. If they are banned for a year, some other club will take the place, doesnt means after 12 months they just come walking back into senior football.

2. really, how many "glamour" friendlies and testimonials can they arrange during the season, considering all the pre season friendlies that has already been cancelled. and if you are invited for a testimonial it won't be played at Ibrox it will be played at the home ground of the player who invited you!

either way, they would be fucked.

A testimonial means that all monies go to the honoured player. Seems an expensive way to remind us that there would be a bad smell still hanging around our game. Friendlies? Against who? They've been fucked off by Southampton, Le Havre and a bunch of German second-stringers.

They're poison, and everybody but the orcs get it.

Feck me, I can't believe I never spotted it before, we've each and every one of us been had.

This was never about Rangers, the Rangers thing was a happy bonus. This has always been about getting Dundee back to the SPL. Season after season they have had their chance and bottled it, one season the suits even tried to hide their true intentions and deducted a just few points too many from Dundee but they kept on bottling it, something had to be done.

We are all mugs. :P

Ah, the innocence of youth! (If you're older than me, well done for palying on the interweb). 'Twas all a Johnston scenario!

Get rid of rangers, while allowing those diddy Killie fans to claim they beat the "Mighty Rangers" home and away in their last ever games.

Get Dundee into the SPL, with a fortnight's preparation time.

Bank the twelve points.

Draw 0-0 with County on the last day to ensure survival.

More SPL = more money - sorted!

A testimonial means that all monies go to the honoured player. Seems an expensive way to remind us that there would be a bad smell still hanging around our game. Friendlies? Against who? They've been fucked off by Southampton, Le Havre and a bunch of German second-stringers.

They're poison, and everybody but the orcs get it.

I just remembered aswell, the last friendly they had for charity Rangers (oldco) took something daft like only 10% of the money went to charity, the rest to Rangers (oldco)

dry.gif

The only thing you came away from listening to Neil Doncaster on Sportsound tonight was baffled wondering how on earth is this incompetant arse is still in a job. At times it was head in hands listening to his "it wasnt me, it was the process, i didnt do anything wrong and neither did my buddy Stu, its all lies i tell you lies, we didnt say anything, leave us alone, stop it you're being nasty".

The quicker they are both punted the quicker Scottish football can get to sorting out the problems, until then no chance as they are hated by the SFL chairmen who have as much faith in them as we do.

Funny. I thought he did okay. I don't doubt Doncaster and Regan think they were trying to do their best.

They did not reckon on the diddy spring.

I think it is safe to buy the season tickets.

Did Sandy Jardine, formerly respected but not now, ever pay the newsagent his 500 quid? If not why not?

the mods on RM removed it pretty quick

Just the rest of the site to go, then,if they want to comply with rules (laws) on sectarian and racist abuse/threats.

Seriously, why have the authorities not acted on sites like this? (By which I mean all the KDS/FF/zRM bollox). Here on P&B we are abusive and partisan, but never vicious, sectarian, racist or oppressive. In the bright new supporter's world, should we not be chasing those who could hang onto the "voice of the fans" tag?

Just the rest of the site to go, then,if they want to comply with rules (laws) on sectarian and racist abuse/threats.

Seriously, why have the authorities not acted on sites like this? (By which I mean all the KDS/FF/zRM bollox). Here on P&B we are abusive and partisan, but never vicious, sectarian, racist or oppressive. In the bright new supporter's world, should we not be chasing those who could hang onto the "voice of the fans" tag?

I've found it strange why sites like that and Follow Follow are on the go, i'm sure Div has said he's been contacted in the past from the police about some of the stuff written on here,

Could someone go on to zRM and explain the meaning of the word "ban" to them.

It seems incredulous that so many of them think that if a transfer embargo is put in place, they'll just sign a few players to replace the ones who have left. Actually, it's not even a few players, talk of 15 - 20 new players coming in..............

If they were whining about having had too much punishment before, I'm sure I'll hear the screaming over here.

Dry yer eyes,

They were our biggest rivals. we take great delight in this slow, embarrassing public suicide

My eyes are completely dry, my throat's enjoying some lovely Cardhu. Our chairman embarrassed our club and its fans, but was never shy of speaking to the media throughout this saga.

Your chairman said on the 12th february, "we don't need rangers".

He then shut the f**k up.

He then let the diddy clubs put their reputations and their public images on the line for six whole months, for fear of alienating his fanbase.

He is now shiting himself as without rangers, there is no point in supporting celtic.

He is now shiting himself because his club's business partner has disappeared.

He is now shiting himself because nothing less than the treble every year will suffice for the greatest fans in the world. And that ain't gonna happen.

He is now shiting himself because many of those GFITW only bought STs for the bigotfest.

He is now shiting himself because, with Project Orange accomplished, we're coming for you.

And guess what? Just cause we hate rangers doesn't mean we love, like, or even accept celtic.

You are ALL shiting yourselves because, by your definition, your only competition was rangers. Well, they're dead, but we're not.

Welcome to the 21st century, celtic.

And if you don't drop the sectarianism, the tricolour, and the "traditional" songs, you can f**k off to wherever will have you. Because guess what else has died?

That's right - whataboutery.

I certainly don't feel they'll have it all their own way. Experienced players like Elbows and Broadfoot will coast through it no bother, but folk are forgetting the Neil Alexander and Kerkar are out of contract, Bedoya will likely join the other two Americans on the way out for the sake of his International career and Wallace will be gone as soon as anyone offers any sort of cash for him.

Whilst Broadfoot and McCulloch won't struggle in the league, the 9 young boys around them every week certainly will. The 3rd is very physical indeed.

Broadface and elbows will struggle in any situation where the opposition will happily kick them upsides any chance they get, and the club hasn't got a referee's budget. The good old days have gone, and It's gonna be fucking hilarious.

Maybe 3 or 4 kids at a push surrounded by more senior pros who know the game, but if it's 9 or 10 with lee mcculloch then they've no chance.

Even if they can start and see out the season, they'll not win the league.tongue.gif

I refer the honourable gentleman to Paddy Power's fankly generous ofer on the field for SFL3....

My eyes are completely dry, my throat's enjoying some lovely Cardhu. Our chairman embarrassed our club and its fans, but was never shy of speaking to the media throughout this saga.

He then let the diddy clubs put their reputations and their public images on the line for six whole months, for fear of alienating his fanbase.

He is now shiting himself as without rangers, there is no point in supporting celtic.

He is now shiting himself because nothing less than the treble every year will suffice for the greatest fans in the world. And that ain't gonna happen.

He is now shiting himself because many of those GFITW only bought STs for the bigotfest.

He is now shiting himself because, with Project Orange accomplished, we're coming for you.

And guess what? Just cause we hate rangers doesn't mean we love, like, or even accept celtic.

You are ALL shiting yourselves because, by your definition, your only competition was rangers. Well, they're dead, but we're not.

And if you don't drop the sectarianism, the tricolour, and the "traditional" songs, you can f**k off to wherever will have you. Because guess what else has died?

Brilliant post Sir !

Supporting C*ltic has become null and void.

Underlying a lot of these shenanigans is the issue of what a football club actually is. I'm not very easy with the idea that it can just be passed around companies as the financial/governance issues dictate. When Dundee FC was on the edge of the precipice, my expectation was for Dundee FC to disappear (perhaps to be replaced by an AFC Dundee, a Dark Blue FC or Dundee 2011 FC etc). This idea that Dundee FC could have kept its identity, history and honours intact just be expediently passing 'the club' on to the next off-the-shelf holding company would have struck me as being unacceptable.

Of course, the question does now come up (with another team involved, of course. Thank goodness it's not my Dundee again). Of course, there are controls on the ability to pass a 'club' from one company to another - the governing bodies' control over transfer of the membership share in the league, for example, and membership of the SFA being transferred.

However, it strikes me that we do need a definition of what a 'club' actually is. For me, I'd go for simplicity - the club must be a single body corporate, and that body corporate (company) will hold the league membership share. That share would only be transferable on entering/leaving the league. If the company dies, the club goes with it. Nothing stops that company being part of a bigger set-up, of course, with holding companies, shareholding companies and the like, but it's the single club company which defines the 'club'.

Is this me slyly digging at 'Rangers FC' claims to keep its history? No. We can't sort this out for Rangers now by a change of rules - whether 'Rangers' are a new club, a continuation of the old club, or whatever is something that will have to be decided in the absence of rules or a system. But with the likelihood of other clubs facing financial woes, a ready answer to the question "when does a club cease to be that club" would be very useful.

First they came for Follow Follow and I did nothing, because I was not a ***.

You forgot the iniquitous SPL voting system. Deid.

"The soul of a club is the product of its history, and the history of a club is a product of those who toil in its cause, with their hearts on their sleeve as well as the badge on their chest, who play with an awareness of where they are, and in whose footsteps they tread."

You have something to back all this up right, wouldnt be like you to have a rant and make statement without any basis and when i mean back it up, not just saying its obvious or something along they lines.

Celtic done the right thing by keeping quiet, because we all know how the redtops would react no matter what we said. We got accused of costing jobs at Ibrox earlier in the season because we refused to pay for our tickets in advance. Celtic coming out would have just been counterproductive

besides, actions speak louder than words, and Celtic voted no to Newco in the SPL, because of the fans, so why would our fans who only buy ST for the OF game demand Celtic vote no to Newco?

Nobody is asking you to love or "accept" Celtic, :huh: I don't think any other SPL or SFL club are looking to be loved or accepted.

Rangers were our biggest rivals, I like many Celtic fans are glad to see them in this predicament and long may it continue

What sectarianism? And why would the Tricolour even bother you?, its just a flag. nothing wrong with many of our songs, yes we have some unpleasant ones involving the IRA but doesnt mean every song is like that.

Anyways, I can't be arsed with this having a pop at the Celtic just for the sake of it. this is an open forum. we can gloat or comment on what has happened at Ibrox.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Can Di Stephano block the move of the membership to Newco now that he owns shares?

I'd cream my pants if that happened.

I'm sure there's an awful lot of people would like us to focus on Di Stephano.

Unfortunately for them, he remains fringe mentalist for now.

Funny as f**k for the rest of us, mind. biggrin.gif