Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Umm ok if they are gonna make tuped non playing staff redundant ...where's the cash toto pay fone the reduncancy payments?? Some of these guys will have years of service in the bag. Plus how will the business operate without these staff? Presumably most if not all are operationally vital to the infrastructure at ibrox and MP? Does this impact their safety certificate,risk assessments,insurance, health safety policies,evacuation and security procedures?? I rather think the four or five mingy bigot junior teams is on once the death becomes officil and the orchestra infighting really kicks off

Exactly. Another great move by the genius businessman Green. He could have punted them all for the square root of f**k all but was hell bent on "proving" that his understanding of TUPE regs was correct.

What a fucking numbskull.

My house is midway between Westerwood and Broadwood. They could stay at my place if they want. As long as Jardine isn't involved. I'll get custard creams in and everything.

What happened to the beers you were getting in then?

but the transfer ban cant be dropped, it can only be replaced by something from the menu...

lets think

ejection from the scottish cup - cant be that coz it hasnt started yet so again SFA would be not following rules

fine- cant be as they already have the maximum fine

so that only leaves

suspension from SFA

expulsion from SFA

Sevco are applying to join the SFA. The SFA can set the terms, including "your team must wear pink and strap dildos to their foreheads". If Sevco don't like it, they don't have to join. Sevco can't complain about SFA rules, or their remit,until they have membership. Fucking lovely.

Will making the non-playing staff redundant have an impact on how many can get into Ibrox, they may need to shut a stand or 3.

Closing stands wont necessarily help.in fact it reduces potential income and makes it harder to cover fixed costs like tax ni utilities business rates etc. They will still have jobs that need to be done like maintenance pitch management and other basic business operations stuff that sfl three club's simply dont have to worry about. I think we're moving to endgame here

John Bomber Brown ‏@johnbomberbrown

When our manager Ally McCoist tells the fans to buy the season tickets then thats when you know ally has trust in the board.

Does Green know about this?

John Brown has been fantastic in this.

Hasn't he just. Did we ever find out whose kid that was they found outside ibrox?

My house is midway between Westerwood and Broadwood. They could stay at my place if they want. As long as Jardine isn't involved. I'll get custard creams in and everything.

I stay in Kirky, we've got The Smiths but it's more like the kind of place you'd find Bomber Brown in.

The rules were changed to the points decision EITHER 10 points OR one-third of your previous season's total, whichever is larger, so it would have a fairly big effect on any SPL club now.

I remember one season back in the 80s when I'd have taken a third of the points........Christ, we've gone through some shite following Kille.

Mind you, we ended up in the bottom division because we were crap, not because we were criminals....

I have been thinking long and hard about the confidence Cockwomble has shown today and about the SFA statement about Regan continuing in post.

Then I had an epiphany. They know where the metaphorical bodies are buried and unless they leave on their own terms at a time of their choosing the whole murky story will be leaked.

!!! Can someone please explain this ? especially for our speshal visitors from swallow swallow and ragers media.

1, How you can you have a brand new club born in 2012 with 140 years history ?.

2, 54 titles and haven't ever played one minute of football ?.

3, Refuse to believe that a brand new club plays in the stadium of a club that is DEAD and consigned to the history books ?.

I mean how fucking hard is it to understand that the club at Ibrox is a new club that was born this year and is about move in to replace the durty tax dodging cheating b@stards that are being liquidated to death ?.

I mean honestly how thick do you need to be not to understand that :blink:.

Change your avatar all you like, matey, we still don't like you. Occasional lucid posts do not a decent fan make. Your delusion that a dead rangers means a new celtic supremacy will soon hit the buffers of reality. I know you want them dead, but it's not in your club's interests. Oh, and the rest of us are coming for your mob next.

When the bully's mate gets his arse kicked, the bully tries to pal up with the bullied. I'm not fooled, and I don't think may others are.

Thought there would be no need to post again on this thread for a while. :unsure:

Delighted to say that this isn't the case. 'Rangers' are surely in the midst of an impossible situation here. It seems that the only plausible option would be to accept the punishments which come with the Division 3 place. Either way, I am hopeful that there will no longer be a Rangers or The Rangers FC playing in the Scottish football leagues by the end of this upcoming season.

Three more leaving! You know what, they might just have a tough time of it on Division 3. Will they even see the season out?

I reckon it's an even chance they'll last till Christmas. Which makes PP's price on the field an absolute steal.

Am I the only person here who still can't fully celebrate until the whistle blows on the first day of the season? Christ I must be really negative lol.

No, this is exactly how I feel.