Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the corporate banking is not sorted i presume when East Fife visit in 15days time it will b cash at the gate only, as they will be unable to do anything else and cup games not on season tickets, not that they organised them yet.

Note to East Fife fans - correct change appreciated and Mr Green and Mr Whyte only deal in pound coins

Do you think we'll ever see our share of the gate money or end-up in a Utd situation when Cevco takes it's turn to go bust!

If the corporate banking is not sorted i presume when East Fife visit in 15days time it will b cash at the gate only, as they will be unable to do anything else and cup games not on season tickets, not that they organised them yet.

Note to East Fife fans - correct change appreciated and Mr Green and Mr Whyte only deal in pound coins

Wonder if anyone has arranged a 'heist' of the gate money.

Wouldn't put it past certain criminal types.

eta damned typo

Edited by cyderspaceman

In Financial Armageddon!!!!11! news, I see that Motherwell's main sponsor has just extended our deal to the end of 2013/2014. They must be utterly mad to do that in a league without Rangers - I hope Jim Traynor can get a hold of them and tell them the error of their ways before the paperwork is signed!

That would require:

Traynor actually doing some work

Traynor actually speaking to a team not connected with the OF (RIP)

Traynor acknowledging that he's been spouting shite for years

Not going to happem IMO 8)

edit for typos

Glad to see the suits and the msm are being proved wrong again. 'mon the keyboard clatterers :P

Edited by killingfloorman

It is getting to be a joke this,advertising their new 3rd shirt,and yes,it still has the 5 stars on it.They want their same badge,sponsor,5 stars and history......but refuse to take on the debts.

It is little things like this that anger me,they chose only to hang onto what they want,if they want the 5 stars then pay your debts,if not,then get a strip without it being shown.

Newco Rangers 2012/13 Umbro Third Shirt

It is getting to be a joke this,advertising their new 3rd shirt,and yes,it still has the 5 stars on it.They want their same badge,sponsor,5 stars and history......but refuse to take on the debts.

It is little things like this that anger me,they chose only to hang onto what they want,if they want the 5 stars then pay your debts,if not,then get a strip without it being shown.

SevcoMedia will be gutted - they were sure they had good sources that the 3rd strip was going to be orange - huge long thread on it there was.

That is a hoax.

Now that Rangers are dead, the list of perennial diddies has shrunk dramatically. Even Ayr add some silverware to the dustiest, emptiest trophy room in Scottish football.

A distinction that now passes to Sevco 5088.

We would refuse any trophy that bridged the chasm that is the trophy gap between Ayr and the mighty Greenock Morton. we are not worthy

Originally the numbskulls stupidity over their demise was incredibly funny, it then went beyond stupidity into farcical stubborn refusal to accept, now its just getting incredibly dull. You would think that after everything that has gone on they would have finally accepted they cheated for years, went bust due to avoiding tax and spending money they never had, and werent relegated but accepted into SFL3. But no, still blaming everyone from Obama to Rin Tin Tin, and making more and more statements about how they are being targeted and punished unfairly because they are Rangers.

Just hope the announcement that they arent to play next season is forthcoming and football can get on without them.

Originally the numbskulls stupidity over their demise was incredibly funny, it then went beyond stupidity into farcical stubborn refusal to accept, now its just getting incredibly dull. You would think that after everything that has gone on they would have finally accepted they cheated for years, went bust due to avoiding tax and spending money they never had, and werent relegated but accepted into SFL3. But no, still blaming everyone from Obama to Rin Tin Tin, and making more and more statements about how they are being targeted and punished unfairly because they are Rangers.

Just hope the announcement that they arent to play next season is forthcoming and football can get on without them.

Personally, I still find it funny.

They're so thick, childishly selfish and unpleasant that it's great to see evidence of their continuing suffering.

Do you think we'll ever see our share of the gate money or end-up in a Utd situation when Cevco takes it's turn to go bust!

East Fife should demand cash in hand or refuse to play.

A big bag of pound coins. Or Scottish pound notes.

Jeez, I never, ever knew they were kafflik.:unsure:

O' Bama and Rin Tim Tim, surely?

eta Aw, who stole my greenie?

Edited by cyderspaceman