Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gawd, hearing about these players parting their holecheeks for Sevco is supreme boakery I tell you.

If whoever it is thinks well if I can get double playing for Sevco than I could for any of the big diddy teams in the SPL then early that is an opportunity many would not have thought possible.

We laugh at the outrage of the orcs to players leaving after liquidation will they believe the incomers are doing it out a sense of goodwill.

Footballers have a short career it isn't surprising when they chase the money. The criticism/ scepticism is whether those wages are required or affordable.

I hope that every player Sevco do sign gets a career ending injury.

Most of their careers have already ended!

No titles removed

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/club/rangers-fc/

Telling, or am I reading too much into it ?

Although it occasionally happens, it is usually not the case that the lowly webmaster is given exclusive updates before anyone else is.

the Andy gorams to re-sign for sevco transfer fee- 2x 4 packs carly speshull and 2 greggs steak bakes cool.gif

eta

matt smith@mattbabsmith@GrahamSpiers just spotted john greig in greaves sports trying on a pair of puma kings

Retweeted by Graham Spiers

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Although it occasionally happens, it is usually not the case that the lowly webmaster is given exclusive updates before anyone else is.

Probably me thinking too much but that page has only appeared within the past 12 hours, surely it would make sense not to publish the honours list just yet...

Edited by GordieBoy80

Probably me thinking too much but that page has only appeared within the past 12 hours, surely it would make sense not to publish the honours list just yet...

Likely to just be a copy and paste/format job. I doubt much actual thought is being applied during this process.

2 hours 10 mins to secure that licence......

Likely to just be a copy and paste/format job. I doubt much actual thought is being applied during this process.

Good point tbf, not much actual thought has been applied since Duff & Phlaps took over at Ibrox

Gives me an opportunity to slip in a wee 'tick tock'....

So, here goes... Tick Tock...

And you will claim to be a true football supporter :rolleyes:

Any player willing to sign for them is clearly motivated by greed

Also, if it helps you on the way to another breakdown then all the better. :D

Edited by GordieBoy80

Wasn't that pretty much what Gr£tna and it's players did?

Yes, and length of contract was the clincher for some of them, such as Stevie Tosh as well.

I would imagine that by offering two year contracts and with the lure of being a big club which many players will follow, they could assemble a squad good enough to win the 3rd and 2nd over the next two years, without having to consider offering thousands per week to anyone.

If they do pay huge wages, it'll be unnecessary and might just endanger them again.

No titles removed

http://www.scottishf...lub/rangers-fc/

Telling, or am I reading too much into it ?

[New logo to replace 009__001__club_crests__Rangers__1275569506_cmsthumb.jpg] Sevco T/A The Rangers FC

Address:Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

Contact Info: T 0141 580 8500

Ticket Centre, Customer Services, Hospitality & Commercial 0871 702 1972

General Enquiries and Football Administration 0141 419 0600

Ticket Centre 0141 580 8504

Web:www.sevco.co.uk

Team Nickname:The Gers

Manager:Alistair McCoist

Founded:2012

Ground:Ibrox Stadium

Stadium Capacity:51,082

Competition(s):IRN-BRU Third Division

The Scottish Communities League Cup

Ramsdens Cup

Kit:Season 2011/12

Club Honours

None

Edited by thelegendthatis

When did they get re-added to the website? I havent kept up with this thread as much as I should have.

Orcs pleased they are back on SFL site.

Orcs unhappy about name. THE rangers

Orcs v. unhappy thet 2010-2011 title missing.

Looks like webmaster just did a reboot from an old disk and changed the name.

Also shows founded 1873.

Edited by cyderspaceman

The schemes and circumstances are nowhere similar .. and a lot of the investors in that scheme will included ordinary punters in all walks of profession.

It was not a vehicle for tax fraud created by the club for the sole purpose of avoiding tax liable on their wages.

It's a non-story it terms of comparison to EBTs

To be fair to the guy, its not really. Its just one was people trying to avoid paying as much tax as they can, the other is a company doing the same, if both are ruled illegal then they are the same.

Players/People will be penalised (as we see here by having their case thrown out), companies doing it penalised by being made to pay tax, if it was a non footballing company then there wouldnt be any hoo hah about cheating, its just a vehicle for reducing tax either way.

Edited by MarreZ