Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

but have they no dragged up the old PA announcers Bebo site, a Bebo site that's not been updated for 3 years yet they sclaim he's lying for claiming to work somewhere he's obviously moved on from now !?

Orc fans, still using Bebo. :lol::lol::lol:

it is the shite that live in the town. If I was still living in Denny (which BTW I associate more with Stirling than Falkirk)

Denny! The OF nuggets from there think they're a mile East of downtown Dennistoun. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kiddy

Seen as the press are wanking furiously over the orcs crowd v Shire yesterday I've a couple of questions for tomorrows paper for them.

1, where have 12.000 "loyal" Rangers season ticket holders went too, surely they haven't walked away?

2, I'm watching the Dundee derby and Tannadice is packed way more than they ever would v the Old firm.

Surely this means Dundee Utd are way better off without sevco no?

Seen as the press are wanking furiously over the orcs crowd v Shire yesterday I've a couple of questions for tomorrows paper for them.

1, where have 12.000 "loyal" Rangers season ticket holders went too, surely they haven't walked away?

2, I'm watching the Dundee derby and Tannadice is packed way more than they ever would v the Old firm.

Surely this means Dundee Utd are way better off without sevco no?

But, But, they've taken in £10M in ST money, don't you know (© Succulent Mail)

They'll be able to pay ALL footballing debt, as the SFA instructed, then won't they?

Sevco Scotland Ltd has agreed to settle all outstanding football debts to other members of the Scottish FA plus clubs under the jurisdiction of other Football Associations.

Now cough up.

Edited by kiddy

But, But, they've taken in £10M in ST money, don't you know (© Succulent Mail)

They'll be able to pay ALL footballing debt, as the SFA instructed, then won't they?

Now cough up.

I'm really looking forward to the SPL/SFA explaining away the prize money being withheld and distributed amongst the diddy clubs and plastics.

Legal challenges to this scam are set to follow - I can't wait for the D&P progress report which will address the issue around the end of August.

And I know of one creditor at least who's written to D&P asking why this money is not headed for the creditors pot.

I'm sure the SPL clubs will dutifully hand the cash back, wont they? Integrity should demand it.

laugh.gif

Explain point 1? we have sold 34,000 season tickets with a 75% renewal rate from last years

point 2, would expect nothing else first competitive derby in dundee for years, Dundee derbys always have good turnouts, the Edinburgh ones have shocking turnout figures

The Edinburgh derby on the 28th August 2011 was the highest attendance for Tynecastle last season with 15,868. Hibernian's highest attendance was vs Dunfermline on the 7th May 2012 at 15,281.

28th August 2011 - Hearts v Hibernian, attendance 15,868

23rd October 2011 - Hearts v Rangers, attendance 15,495

2nd January 2012 - Hibernian v Hearts, attendance 15,013

10th December 2011 - Hibernian v Rangers, attendance 11,380

18th March 2012 - Hearts v Hibernian, attendance 15,128

21st April 2012 - Hearts v Rangers, attendance 14,842

Scottish Cup Final 2011/12 - Hibernian v Hearts, attendance 51,041.

So each time Hearts and Hibs played they had a higher attendance than each time either played Rangers also the cup final drew a good 2,000 more people than turned out yesterday at Ibrox. So you're talking rubbish.:D

I'm really looking forward to the SPL/SFA explaining away the prize money being withheld and distributed amongst the diddy clubs and plastics.

Legal challenges to this scam are set to follow - I can't wait for the D&P progress report which will address the issue around the end of August.

And I know of one creditor at least who's written to D&P asking why this money is not headed for the creditors pot.

I'm sure the SPL clubs will dutifully hand the cash back, wont they? Integrity should demand it.

laugh.gif

A five-way agreement was reached on July 27 for Green’s company to assume Rangers’ SFA membership following protracted talks.

This was signed off by the SFA, SPL, Scottish Football League, Green and the original Rangers company, which remains in administration ahead of their liquidation.

Green agreed to take on the club’s football debts, which stood at more than £3million, and waive any claim to the prize money for the club’s 2011-12 campaign.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188786/Rangers-SPL-battle-money-owed-Dundee-United.html#ixzz2409OOXJ3

laugh.gif

Your really fuckin simple cunto

This was last seasons prize money, the cheating accusations have fek all to do with last season

The SPL already supplied a letter saying what they were going to do with this money in May , but they didnt follow through and now its dissapeared, no explanations, nothing, but we all know the SPL is skinto, they have not even paid your own club what they are due

Did Sevco not give up any claim to this money?huh.gif

laugh.gif

As I said - legal challenges to the sidelining of the funds are set to follow. I'm certain you want a right and fair outcome for the sake of the integrity of the game. I know I do.

Ideally, however, diddy clubs will spend the money and cannot subsequently afford to pay it back should the courts find in favour of creditors excluded.

Would be very sweet smile.gif

And you might not be laughing then - fingers crossed.

This had fek all to do with sevco, We never claimed it, SPL said they would pay Rangers Scottish Football debts from it, Rangers said fine, SPL should have did good within a few days, they didnt and have now been found out

Rangers were told in a letter on May 18 that the £31,000 would be withheld from the next sum payable by the SPL as Rangers did not have any future sum payable to them how could it be paid off? Sevco took on the footballing debts so they should pay up.wink.gif

We are talking about derbys here numpty

and you forgot to mention the most recent one

12th August 2012 Hearts v Hibs, attendance 12887 (5k below capacity)

Rubbish attendance for a 1st derby of the season just like your analysis

Yep so am I, and I point out that the Edinburgh derbies last season brought more supporters to those matches than when either club played Rangers. Of course I'm not going to add this seasons Edinburgh derby in there because I have no SevcoRangers match to compare with it this season. So in pointing out that the Edinburgh derbies have "shocking turnout figure" despite the turnout for the cup final you are indeed talking rubbish.

Mind you I can compare last weeks match to the last time Rangers visited Easter Road and guess what Rangers fans still couldn't muster enough numbers to beat the attendance from last week.:lol:

Tedi, it was Hibs v Hearts the other week, not Hearts v Hibs and the poor attendance ( the first poor one in a derby for ages), can I think be put down to Hibs' fans Cup Final hangover.

You did cheat last season. You didn't pay your taxes. I know, it was all one mans fault, etc...unfortunately one man can kill a club.