Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

D&P should have been able to sell players to meet the bills with immediate effect. A fucking transfer window rule excluded that option. Madness.

I know, imagine having to stick to the rules, utter madness !

You may be onto something though - the police can, after all, seize the profits of crime !

I think you are partly correct there. You also have to consider 'cheats are not entitled to receive prizes' of any sort that they have cheated to win. Through not paying their dues last season to the tune of around £21million in PAYE/NI, VAT, various other taxes, transfer fees, other bills including those to a shredder company and the local newsagent and over 300 other creditors, RFC cheated last season. They used the tax money to run the club (including payment of players wages). Neither RFC or Sevco are entitled to receive any prize money.

Now that's ironic considering some shredded documents were possibly incriminating. Talk about win-win.

So if "The Rangers" entered administration then what do you call the team playing in the Third Division?

"Sevco Franchise" according to this guy who Falkirk have now suspended due to angry Orcs bombarding them...

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6076&Itemid=320

*disclaimer - may have been posted already, it's been some time since I've been up to speed with the thread, just catching up now and reading backwards for the laugh.

"Sevco Franchise" according to this guy who Falkirk have now suspended due to angry Orcs bombarding them...

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6076&Itemid=320

*disclaimer - may have been posted already, it's been some time since I've been up to speed with the thread, just catching up now and reading backwards for the laugh.

Falkirk FC board a fcking disgrace quisling scum to the orcs

Falkirk FC board a fcking disgrace quisling scum to the orcs

Aye, exactly right. Playing them twice in cup competitions in the next couple of weeks and are terrified of losing access to any Orc cash it looks like to me.

I have some sympathy for them massaging egos for the sakke of probably a significant amount of cash but this is a definite over-reaction, they could have laughed it off and dealt with it quietly rather than full on down on the knees, hands behind the back and mouth open to the orc hordes.

Now every announcer at every club should do exactly the same thing, and anyone who replaces the suspended ones should do the same thing.

Drag this out & see who gives up first. :D

Actually shouldn't we all complain to falkirk about this guys treatment ?

haha a fine idea, the anti-Orc movement. Bombard Falkirk with complaints and threats of a boycott if they don't apologise and re-instate the guy immediately! I think I'll do it right now.

Reminds you of the time Tiger Tim got the sack from Celtic for asking the fans for a minutes silence for Rangers going out of Europe

Urban myth if I mind right.......

Aye, exactly right. Playing them twice in cup competitions in the next couple of weeks and are terrified of losing access to any Orc cash it looks like to me.

The irony of The Rangers boycotting one of the 5 clubs who voted them into the First will be totally lost on most of them.

The Rangers - Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing !!