Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ahh conspiracy theories! I like it! I'm not banned on my other account, i just crave so much attention from all you loveable strangers that I simply made it all up. I'm just like that you see :)

Alas unfortunately it's true, I have been banned. However the very kind gentleman Webmaster, Dave MacDonald of Pie and Bovril is looking into this for me. Basically people complain and therefore I get banned. I don't think I said anything too insulting did I? Certainly not on the level of the vitriol i've had aimed at myself, but hey ho, I fully understand that perhaps there is far too many Rangers fans on this thread discussing Rangers.

Also, I still see the point about quoting posts is popping up, I thought I done a good job explaining myself on that 1, I don't feel I done anything wrong in preparing pargraphs and answering each point personally and taking the time to type up usernames (not the wee funny 1's where you change it to make it an insult, they aren't cool! Although I do like DhenseBoy :) ) and responding to each point. Must we go through life quoting everyone? Is that how the English languge is? Is "lol" eventually going to replace a standard laugh? So basically the posts I put are far too hard to understand, so you see them the way a dog see's life I imagine, but if I quote the posts I am responding to it all becomes crystal clear? I take time to respond to your posts, you lot find the "cleverest" ways of dismissing them, as if you long for strangers on this forum to look at you as if you are some sort of intellectual hero of the masses. I find it disrespectful :(

How odd!

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to get my prison gang tattoo, i'm heavy mad me, banned from Pie and Bovril..... (you didny' think i'd miss that eh?)

P.S Whoever can come up with the best "That post is just hilarious and nonsensical I simply hark at how pathetic and stupid you are, therefore I am not replying Crazy frog, you absolute buffoon you" post, will win todays prize, a wispa gold! Get it??

Likes talking about himself and other posters rather than his team and lapsing into orcspeak, except that there are not enough expletives or religious insults. Could visit FF for lessons.

Now I have responded after saying 'Don't feed the troll' . :( Never again.

top 2 responses are OK, not too happy with the GIF though, that's cheating!

So this trolling nonsense, I assume this is the phrase used when you don't really want to respond to anyone? So responding to points, encouraging others to join in the conversation is considered trolling?

Believe me, there is nothing I want more than to get back to discussing Rangers, like we all want to do, but when you are dealing with people obsessing over quoting and what team i have selected down the side it makes it difficult :(

Who ? :huh:

Wisbit, exactly how am i acting like a fud? Is there any reason for such hostility or is it that I am a Rangers fan?

Beermonkey, Rangers! The club you go to sleep thinking about and the first thing you think about when you wake up. The club that you spend your days scouring the internet for information on, articles, headlines, any sort of news. The biggest news in Scottish football even in the 3rd division. The greatest club of them all. Rangers! Yes, that club :)

Wouldn't mind if you actually discussed Rangers instead of other posters and yourself.

Wisbit, exactly how am i acting like a fud? Is there any reason for such hostility or is it that I am a Rangers fan?

Beermonkey, Rangers! The club you go to sleep thinking about and the first thing you think about when you wake up. The club that you spend your days scouring the internet for information on, articles, headlines, any sort of news. The biggest news in Scottish football even in the 3rd division. The greatest club of them all. Rangers! Yes, that club :)

Deid!! get used to it.

WhiteRoseKilmarnocks doing a grand job of not being interested in Rangers.

I think he has explained himself rather well so what about the questions asked of yourself how can your club in both its guises as old and newco ? Will you still keep the the same ignorance when you old club are found guilty or will you still be playing the victim.

Let me ask a question if found guilty of the double contracts what would you see as a fitting punishment ?

Wibble

Well thats the thing. Most of us are vindictive feckers and we trawl looking for info on the institution that robbed all of our own clubs of honours, money and in Dunfie's case alone, playing this season in a higher Division.

We all care about our own clubs that much we do not / and will not, see the b*****d son of that corrupt + bigotted club ruin our game again.

You have my permission to grass me up to the teacher :)

I doubt anyone grassed you up the first time :) , 'tis either you are an alias of an existing bigot Sevco poster or you got done for trolling.

I assure you I am no alias of nuffink! The latter is correct though,but thankfully the webmaster Mr MacDonald is looking into this for me, nice chap :) a few people have mentioned this trolling word. Maybe you can assist, you seem rather intelligent and witty (sides still splitting from the zombie joke :) ) , how can posting my opinions, being far less offensive than the hostility i have received towards me, encouraging others to voice their opinions even if they disagree with me, be called 'trolling' ?

I don't need attention from strangers on a website forum, so therefore I am assuming that people simply just don't like Rangers fans that talk too much on this site. It's not allowed. This Rangers section contains 1 too many Rangers fans so I was the last in the door so first out :(

not quite, the next VB or FF inbred has landed so you may get lost in the shuffle. Ladies and Gents we have 'Ulster_Loyalist' as the latest deflection merchant.

Henrik! Someone else came up with a conspiracy theory as well. Yours is better though, you have a specific, I am Bennett, the Rangers fan on this forum. I'm thinking should we get a moderator to confirm this? I.P addresses etc? Or should we let this continue, perhaps me and bennett are alter-ego's of each other! This is all very hollywood!

Who said I was addressing you? ;)

Random, but....

29 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer ,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod ,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy ,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal ,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls ,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Guess how many are Rangers fans? 2! Obsession? Nah, that's commitment. I commend you all.

I thought you said you were trying??.

Random, but....

29 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Crazy_Frog2,
  2. wunfellaff,
  3. mps02,
  4. Forest_Fifer ,
  5. RodneysYarns,
  6. youngsod ,
  7. beermonkey,
  8. DhenBhoy ,
  9. glensburgh,
  10. Cannibal ,
  11. keithgy,
  12. BinoBalls ,
  13. Bairnforever1992,
  14. Fasda

Guess how many are Rangers fans? 2! Obsession? Nah, that's commitment. I commend you all.

Hmmmmm, an obsession would possibly be having every single post made on two accounts in a tiny subsection of a forum.

If you check we all post elsewhere on here too :)

** sigh ** as my post explained ... everbody else has tried , you don't listen and quite frankly I have wasted more than enough mindspace on your infantile repetitive garbage.

Since I posted about you I owe you the reply.

However once again I am out ..so please do me the courtesy of leaving me out of your posts altogether .. I'll do likewise .. Ta !!

Can i get in on that as well.

Well done froggy, you've managed to become the most repetitive And boring cunt on here in a matter of 2 days.