Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We finally know who the largest shareholder of Rangers is Arif Naqvi the chief executive of a 7 billion dollar company who has an unreal CV with non-profit companies and civilian awards.

We also being backed with Mike Ashley who owns Newcastle and a billion pounds sports chain. Oh happy days.

Wealth off the radar eh? Not seen one of them in these parts for a while ...

3rd Div is perfect if you wanted to asset strip ;)

Easier to do, let the club fold again and sell off everything of value, whilst complaining to the fans of conspiracies etc etc.

Why would Billionaires asset strip a football club? When they have successful businesses earning them 100 of millions a year? Ya thick mickey c**t.

Why would Billionaires asset strip a football club? When they have successful businesses earning them 100 of millions a year? Ya thick mickey c**t.

Why would Billionaires invest chump change into a football club in the Scottish 3rd Div? Not likely to get a return on the playing field.

And forget the share flotation diluting his holdings, if I mind right, Green promised the big early investors the chance to buy more shares @ £1 when it floats....ie ordinary punters will give them wads.

Why would billionaires only invest their 'loose change' if they were seriously interested, to put it simply, they're after a quick profit.

That's what makes these guys rich, very few have got rich investing long term in football.

ETA - wunfellaff beat me to it.

Edited by beermonkey

Why would billionaires only invest their 'loose change' if they were seriously interested, to put it simply, they're after a quick profit.

That's what makes these guys rich, very few have got rich investing long term in football.

ETA - wunfellaff beat me to it.

e14538.gif

:D

From 5th July he was being touted............

For those of you searching…

Forget the connection with Lagardere – anything there is entirely coincidental.

Suggest that you focus on Formation Group (which bought Paul Stretford’s group, not the other way round), Morpheus and Alessandro Celano.

Charles Green was chair at Formation Group until February. It is run by an Irish (Limerick?) family which seems to have substantial private, offshore wealth (not sure how much) and has diversified and contracted quite alarmingly over past five years or so whilst Green was in charge.

Morpheus is interesting because Ellis has mentioned them a few times in other contexts – I can’t recall if he knows them or is involved or just wanted to get in on their act.

I’ve never heard of Celano and nobody I know has dug up anything on him.

——————————————————————————————————————————-

corsica – can you review the overnight postings (summarised below) and comment? It might save someone a little time if some of this stuff can be confirmed or eliminated from enquiries.Thank you!

Blue Pitch Holdings……..Alessandro Celano……..Orchadia SA…….Naqvi Arif Masood.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=152102554&pid=59694121&authType=name&authToken=xx2c&trk=pbmap
http://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/u/v/orchadia_sa_CH-660.1.902.009-5.htm

Alessandro Celano is a director of 1508 London ltd, which has connections with a company called Morpheus Developements, a property developement firm albeit in the luxury end of the market. However on of 1508 London’s directors, Alexandra de Blonay, is also a director of a firm called Morpheus 1508. Who have a Giles Alexander Green listed as a director. Not 100% sure he’s the son of Charles Alexander Green but it’s a fair bet.

Masood alleged to have connections with Asif Ali Zardari

:lol:

I see what you did there.

Ach I have changed some of my quotes on occassion to see if he'd twig :D

Did the same with Crazy_Zombie and he was bright enough to spot it..............

I thought Green said that no investor would hold more than 10% of the club? Wrong?

It was 15%

Means either 1 of 2 things.

Either Arif + Blue Pitch holdings =18 %

or Arif has 18 % which will be diluted by share offer.

Or Chucky is a big fat liar...................

Emm, to make money, knowing there are thousands of would be morons with a wee bit cash to spare that won't mind giving it to the cause.

That's what they do. They have no emotional attachment to something that makes them some more dosh or are these billionaires all good Proddy, Orange died in the wool Rangers men ?

Ask yourself the same question.

This is almost certainly the case, the plan is definately to make money and get out, if they do this then hand it on in a ordlerly manner then I will be happy enough

There are around 28% of shares owned by people I would definately trust but there is still around 33% hidden, is this charlies stake or is it someone yet to be revealed, I just hate half stories they lead to nothing but bad speculation

Is Ally in your 28 % ?

I wouldn't trust him an inch......

Wealth off the radar eh? Not seen one of them in these parts for a while ...

Ah beat me to it there, the old wealth of the radar will be forever one of my favourite sayings, was it Keith Jackson of Pravda who coined that one?

I love all this excitement from the braindead though, "git it right roon yis lads we've git a pyure bullionaire man an he's pure loadit an he's gaunnie pyure spend a tenner for ivry wan ay yer fivers an we're gaunie win the pyure world cup man or the champeen's league or sumhin, kno...ya mickey basturts"

More news like this please