Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ignored after this point, only morons with no argument pick others up on speeeelling didn't want to take my fingers out of my ears and stop going "la la la".

Fixed.

Oh, and BTW, it's "professional" (you should believe your spillchucker sometimes, you know)wink.gif

Ok we are clear then, HM`s only job is to gether the evidence ? Yes / No

A direct question to me or any other Rangers fan is do we believe Harpers are capable of fabricating or tainting this evidence?

Given Rods (possible) outburst at the SPL meeting ( a proffesional lawyer at formal meeting) accusing Mr Green who was representing Rangers of theft (remember they have hardly even started the investigation, not completed it they cant possibly have gathered all the evidence he needs to make this accusation) Yes if this is true then I believe that (possible) fabrication or tainting of that evidence is possible

Question to you

Will you accept the verdict and punishment (if any) of the INDEPENDANT TRIBUNAL or appeal body (whatever that may be if an appeal goes ahead) even if goes against your wishes?

Right where is the evidence that this took place I am sure these meetings would have minutes taken and if someone had said that to Green do you honestly believe he would not be shouting about it publicly. Just more crap rumours and innuendo to keep the hordes discontented. While the Sevco fan base are actively soaking up the paranoia they are spending and keeping Chuck's investment alive.

I predict that the zombies will not accept the findings , the rest won't be happy with the punishment.

I still don't understand why Rangers fans seem to think a professional law firm would be biased against them?

All i've heard is an unconfirmed "rumour" a solictor was shouting and swore at Charles Green, and the company has represented Celtic in the past, which isnt really an odd thing as a solicitors will represented a number of people / firms!

Just because someone has dealt with Celtic in the past, doesnt automatically mean they are biased against Rangers (or vice versa!)

Yes, all of this.

It is interesting to see No.8 turn from the oh-so-humble persona he adopted during Rangers(deceased) troubles into the insufferable triumphalist fool we associate with Rangers(deceased) and Sevco.

It's staggering to see their mewling at this situation with the independent tribunal. None of them still have any moral decency. Rangers(deceased) shafted businesses, football clubs, shamed Scotland on numerous occasions through Europe, crow about 5 stars representing their tainted history and lord it over all of us in their dirty new persona.

No morals, no class, no honour.

Edited by JMDP

Celtics law firm and Rodney McKenzie shouting abuse at Rangers officials, aye the SPL sure can pick em.

Evidence for him shouting abuse at Rangers(deceased)/Sevco officials?

Edited by JMDP

I never said they did, the INDEPENDANT TRIBUNAL decide guilt or innocence based on......the evidence supplied by Harpers

Please dont misquote me

So what's all the grief about buddy 8) if your club did no wrong doing then why you tossing the dummy tit oot the pram ?.

The fact your going loco at the moment about impartiality because Celtic used them as lawyers is bordering paranoia.

Both sides will examine the evidence and argue a case and the outcome will be made from the ACTUAL evidence because weak evidence will be thrown out the window.

From you posts I'd conclude you have already found the outcome to be GUILTY because of evidence already in the public domain and are in fear of retribution to your brand new shiny club.Title stripping from the oldco and liability to the oldcos dual contracts and other things waiting to kill the new Rangers.

Why would we care what validation you need ..

Due process will take place and your lawyers can argue whatever they want ,, including the 'isnae fair' defence.

Lash at it ... suits the rest of us fine.

Edit: Good luck finding a reputable law firm that care about their image trotting that out as defence.

Your honour .. I have it on good authority HM (prosecuting) are Celtic fans ..

Judge: ** facepalm **

It's you who is lashing out here, not me or any other Rangers fans. Why are you so angry about all of this, if it's in the 'bag' as some believe then surely you should be more composed than this.

Now i've got some mud to sling elsewhere ....

LOL .. good one .. classic whataboutery at it's finest ...

I'm happy and contented .. HM will have it's finest on the case .. tick tock ..

I'm sure your off down to the woods ... bowel trouble?

A quick look though the last couple of pages will show that isn't true, you appear to be stressed out constantly and not willing to listen to anyone with a view different to yours. By the time the EBT case comes around you'll be a nervous wreck :lol:

YES I will accept the final verdict and punsihment (if any) of the tribunal and or appeal body

Whether YOU or anyone associated with the old soon-to-be liquidated "Rangers" accept the verdict or not is irrelevant. The verdict will be as final as the verdict to place your new club in Scotland's fourth tier league was final. wink.gif