Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Awee bit more cherry-picking, there, Tedi. They also agreed to pay ALL football debts.

Coughed up for Jellyfish yet? What about all those East European agents? Chelsea? Man City?

Thanks norman but HTG never mentioned football debts either, maybe you were thinking about something completely different?

HTG did post about SPL penalties and punishments, which I replied to (without cherrypicking)

Please feel free to try again

Maybe Dhenboy will start to understand my context from last night ;)

Concentration's wandering again, little fella. That Green character twisting your melon? TBF, it's hard to keep track of his lies and soundbites, but then, the rest of us aren't relying on him to turn shite into gold. You poor bears must be near meltdown trying to work out whether good guy or w**k.* Fucking funny, mind!

I assume "contaxt" is "context", but replace it and it still makes no sense. Respect your Queen, Tedi - learn her language (NOT German).

*w**k, BTW (IMHO).

Thanks again for posting more random pish, that had nothing to do with what I had posted, fine form norman, keep going ;)

So even bolding the text doesn't help you recognise that it would be strange for Green's Strolling Players to agree to SPL sanctions in order to play in Div 3?

Tedi, you have to be an alias, because nobody could be that stupid EVERY time.

Old sanctions norman old ones

They can f**k right off with any new ones, CG was right telling them where to go :)

SO, from the top, what SPL sanctions were a condition of Govan Athletic setting up in SFL Div 3?

I've now tried Bold, Underline, Caps and Italics. If that doesn't get through your thick skull, nothing will.

Its all shaping up nicely

SPL really want to fine Rangers because they cash strapped bampots...but wait they cant do that, no way to impose it

SPL dont want to strip titles cos it will open up a can of worms the size of mars

Swept under carpet, some suspended meaningless punishment for future good behavior

P&B implodes

Dhenster never to be seen again

Bears have a party (again)

So you are proud of your cheating club , absolutely no shame.

What can of worms would be opened , I think you've been exposed to CG for too long and need a lay down with a cold compress on your forehead.

Whether that happens or not but you are being triumphant having evaded debts and now wanting to escape any punishment. All this from the people who claimed they were punished enough. Looks to me you have dodged more bullets than James Bond.

You missed out the the original OP quote, but I already knew this lol

Sorry norman try harder

I replied to YOU, for the love of God. YOU made the idiotic statement about SPL sanctions. YOU left the paragraph about footballing debt from your pathetic reply. YOU. Got it yet?

The SPL has no intention or ability to inflict sanctions on your shiny new tribute act, because they've never been within a million miles of it. They play in Div 3, under the remit of the SFL. It's really not that hard.

For your own sake, stop eating the crayons. For mankind's sake, never, ever breed.

Only applies if you think we are guilty, which you assume we are

I dont ;)

Tedi, I assume the wee lad in your phoaty is actually you.

Green with his tactics is saying guilty, guilty, guilty. With his bluster he saying guilty as hell but we are going to pretend the SFA is not there. Bit you like you putting your hands over your eyes and all those green monsters disappear.

And we thought Murray, King, Whyte were a bunch of chancing shysters. Green is up there with them.

What is it about Rangers that attract such devious, thieving b*****ds?

Green has obviously conned you Tedi. sad.gif

They deserved each other.

The current fans are more deluded now than they were prior to the death of 'Rangers'. They actually believe that the new club is the old insolvent soon-to-be liquidated club!

Edited to add.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Tedi, I assume the wee lad in your phoaty is actually you.

Green with his tactics is saying guilty, guilty, guilty. With his bluster he saying guilty as hell but we are going to pretend the SFA is not there. Bit you like you putting your hands over your eyes and all those green monsters disappear.

And we thought Murray, King, Whyte were a bunch of chancing shysters. Green is up there with them.

Green has obviously conned you Tedi. sad.gif

Wasting your time with this one - especially tonight as his cheerleaders aren't here to applaud his abuse/back up his lies/think up "funny" names for the other posters/suggest his critics self-harm. Maybe they're seeing which way the SPL are going to rule and have crawled back into their dens. Poor wee Tedi - always the last to catch on, have you noticed?

The wee lad in the photo does have that arrogant, ignorant, defiant permarage thing going on, though, doesn't he?wink.gif

Could have been 40 years ago ;)

He certainly has the right attitude

This is fantastic ! New to this site. For reasons of schadenfreude , joie maligne , delight in the misery of a former enemy, call it what you will, I've loved popping down here to see if lessons have been learned .If a little humility , contrition or dignity has started to emerge. But no ! Plus ca change plus c'est la meme chose. A few weeks ago Chuck was viewed with suspicion. Now he's the Messiah. Your last two owners dipped your pockets and you're about to sleepwalk into it again. Who will you boycott or march on to protest with your Little Black Books , threats and pitchforks this time when it goes t@ts up ?

Ian Black signing for Sevco.

Maybe has already been covered here but got the SP on the deal Black is on.

His agent pays his wages while is is on Sevco books. And the deal is if he is sold on, Sevco get nothing and Black's agent gets all the dosh. He has cost Sevco nothing.

So Black's agent is using Sevco to stuff his back pocket with used tenners, just like Green is doing.

Edited by thelegendthatis