Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ally McCoist is far from stupid, I know that for a fact, I went to school with him at Hunter in EK. It's just a pity he has to act stupid to appeal to the Rangers fans

Not all Rangers fans are below average intelligence, i think seventy five per cent at most of the Rangers fans that i know could be considered to be stupid. Unfortunately, to encourage that seventy five per cent to buy tickets and merchandise, McCoist has no option other than to speak in language that they understand. It is about sales as well as football. If there are no sales McCoist would not be able to pay the wages of the squad of players and coaches that he has assembled to take Rangers back to the top where they rightfully belong.

Remember how we got told the SPL & SFA "punishments" would costs jobs at Rangers.

I couldn't help but notice a picture of the game down at Annan today and seen Sandy Jardine sitting in the crowd next to Charles Green, with Durrant next to McCoist in the dugout

Have Rangers let go any staff since going under?

How can they afford the wage bills, on top of the costs for the upkeep of Ibrox, MP, the stewards, the match day police, the ambulance service etc....

All on top of paying off the football debts already?

Anyone know where the money is coming from?

Remember how we got told the SPL & SFA "punishments" would costs jobs at Rangers.

I couldn't help but notice a picture of the game down at Annan today and seen Sandy Jardine sitting in the crowd next to Charles Green, with Durrant next to McCoist in the dugout

How can they afford the wage bills, on top of the costs for the upkeep of Ibrox, MP, the stewards, the match day police, the ambulance service etc....

:rolleyes:

stock-photo-10556767-british-pound-money-tree.jpg

Wanting people to lose their jobs, i hope that karma gives you a good boot in the baws.

Wanting people to lose their jobs, i hope that karma gives you a good boot in the baws.

Looks to me like he is asking where the money is coming from for the upkeep of Ibrox Stadium, Murray Park, wages for management, playing squad, coaches and all other staff, stewards, the match day police, the ambulance service, and all other overhead costs.

The miserly £6/7 million income from the sale of reduced priced tickets for Ibrox without any income from SPL, televised matches or big European matches or major sponsors surely cannot be enough to financially support the very significant costs of all of that.

Are they paying all of their bills along with VAT and all other relevant taxes on time this season? People have a right to know whether they are paying their way and by the rules after being shafted by the cheating tax dodgers for many years previous to this season.

Looks to me like he is asking where the money is coming from for the upkeep of Ibrox Stadium, Murray Park, wages for management, playing squad, coaches and all other staff, stewards, the match day police, the ambulance service, and all other overhead costs.

The miserly £6/7 million income from the sale of reduced priced tickets for Ibrox without any income from SPL, televised matches or big European matches or major sponsors surely cannot be enough to financially support the very significant costs of all of that.

Are they paying all of their bills along with VAT and all other relevant taxes on time this season? People have a right to know whether they are paying their way and by the rules after being shafted by the cheating tax dodgers for many years previous to this season.

Don't worry about it - that's Bennett's normal response to any suggestion that all is not well in Sevconia.

BTW, Bennett, what does Wullie Pullar do for the new club?

Don't worry about it - that's Bennett's normal response to any suggestion that all is not well in Sevconia.

Does he not organise the handing back of all SFA Hall of Fame paraphernalia, boycotts & suchlike? :unsure:

So Bennett thinks that a cheating tax dodging club should be permitted to not pay millions of pounds in annual bills or taxes on time if the outcome of shutting it down due to it being insolvent could result in people losing jobs? That seems a ludicrous, absurd and downright stupid train of thought for anyone to have.

Bennett, do you know that companies and clubs are closed down daily all around the world due to the very reasons that i have just described?

If you are aware of this, why do you think that a football club based at Ibrox should be permitted to get away with such behaviour when it is not permitted anywhere else?! Serious question, i would like to know your thoughts on this.

Does he not organise the handing back of all SFA Hall of Fame paraphernalia, boycotts & suchlike? :unsure:

He's probably just being an arsehole for free, But i thought his job was to organise the threats, intimidation & boycotts as well.

Is there anyone who likes the qunt?

He was a cheat as player.

He's a feckin liar now.

And on top of everything else he's got a face like a rat catchers dug. :angry:

Had to laugh at McCoists statement regarding not deserving to lose titles: "they were won on the pitch"

Er, yes ally-but if they weren't registered correctly they shouldn't have been playing should they?

Can anyone think of what ally would've said if we had turned up to the game at rugby park on the last day of 2010-11 with a team of illegally registered superstars and blew rangers out the water?

Would it simply be "I've no complaints-Kilmarnock won the game on the pitch"?

I think not.

The worst thing is that sevco fans don't even question this.