Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

but we don't bitch about bloodlust's and venom against us

You get this morning's Captain Obvious award, because of course you don't attract bloodlust and venom of any kind.

Why is that? You're a diddy club. No one cares. I'm sure you understand.

This is The Rangers, son. It's why there's a thread running to thousands of pages on a non-Rangers supporter site laugh.gif

Look around Scottish club message boards - threads like this are repeated endlessly. We are the news. And we welcome and completely understand the fascination.

f**k that's me telt .... :lol::lol::lol:

Now sorted so please accept my apologies ...

More interested in your hypocrisy than your gay bashing type posts tbh, i've heard it all before.

In your mind bigotry is wrong while homophobia is a bit of a laugh.

Says it all really.

There'll be no infighting in the SPL until we have bled every penny we can from the Sevco support.

I think the SPL have done very well from The Rangers as far as greedily grabbing cash goes. Sporting integrity clearly pays laugh.gif

But, the SPL's day in the Sun is drawing to a close.

We all know it smile.gif

You're a laughing stock!

People care about The Rangers.

No one cares about your mob of diddies. Not even your own support.

I'd ruffle your hair, but the plastics are doing a fine job of of it at this time. Until you go for their cash, that is.

Looking forward to it smile.gif

Ps - heres a reminder of how your very own club thinks about its supporters

Official PerthSaints@St_Johnstone_FCWe just hit 3000 followers, now if all of you came along to a game this season it would be brilliant!!

Awesome laugh.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

It's a new Twitter account, they've done well to get that many.

Ooft!

Aye, they've done fucking brilliant laugh.gif

Official PerthSaints@St_Johnstone_FCWe just hit 3000 followers, now if all of you came along to a game this season it would be brilliant!!

PS: And I know this will hurt, but The Rangers Seal has near 8,000 followers. One supporter of The Rangers.

Ouch!

Edited by Bendarroch

You get this morning's Captain Obvious award, because of course you don't attract bloodlust and venom of any kind.

Why is that? You're a diddy club. No one cares. I'm sure you understand.

This is The Rangers, son. It's why there's a thread running to thousands of pages on a non-Rangers supporter site laugh.gif

Look around Scottish club message boards - threads like this are repeated endlessly. We are the news. And we welcome and completely understand the fascination.

Naw, it's like watching a car crash, or You've Been Framed or Jackass. You know you really shouldn't watch, morally, because some poor bugger is getting toasted or seriously hurt, but it is fascinating, and you know you'll come back for more because, in the end (hope that phrase doen't upset anyone with a minority sexual orientation)............it is as funny as hell. Oh, aye, and we all say "Thank f**k, that's no me."

People care about The Rangers.

No one cares about your mob of diddies.

By that standard, people still "care" about Gary Glitter but hardly anyone "cares" any more about Mud or The Sweet, and it's got nothing to do with their music.

Rampant, disgusting criminality tends to garner more attention than quietly plodding around doing what you've always done.

For someone who was taking the moral high ground over bigotry recently i'm shocked that you find homophobia acceptable and continue to post in this manner.

Coming from someone who couldn't spot the moral high ground with a high-powered telescope.......

Yawn .. I have plenty of gay mates, so get of your high horse you sound like that dreadful wee whiney one from Big Brother playing the victim card ... :P:lol::lol::lol:

Just the same as a racist always claims to have black friends. It's pretty obvious that you do have a problem with gays, no skin of my nose just cut out the moral high ground stuff in future.

You're no better or no worse than anyone else.

More interested in your hypocrisy than your gay bashing type posts tbh, i've heard it all before.

In your mind bigotry is wrong while homophobia is a bit of a laugh.

Says it all really.

Homophobia, in the current accepted usage of the word, IS a form of bigotry. In literal translation, it would mean "fear of men" or "fear of the same", dependent on whether the root was Latin or Greek. But in your underpopulated brain, bigotry is all about your wee parochial squabble between you and your business partners.

Still, that's as complex as yer average rangers fan can handle. One only has to read your posting history, and that of your two amigos. Taking faux-offence when you feel you might score some points or cannot muster a reasoned argument, while roundly abusing anyone who doesn't share the same narrow mindset.

Just the same as a racist always claims to have black friends. It's pretty obvious that you do have a problem with gays, no skin of my nose just cut out the moral high ground stuff in future.

You're no better or no worse than anyone else.

And the same as "we did so too sign Kaffliks, and I can name every one of them, listed on this wee sheet of paper."

He may be no better or worse than any normal person, but my feelings for the green business partner notwithstanding, he's several rungs up the ladder from even the most evolved Sevco apologist.

I'm married to a coloured girl .. and black is offensive .. don't you know ?

Dhenbhoy, stop it. You'll break him. Now Tedi's disappeared, and Bendarroch appears to be in meltdown, he's all we've got left. He could disappear anytime - in fact he told us he was leaving months ago. That was a lie, though, wasn't it?

ETA: In Tedi mode - should you not have capitalised the name of our ex-jambo thug midfielder, who isnae ofensave, anywy, ya baed-ratlin' fhud?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie