Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No it was simply left as reference to your wee hissy fit and complaint nothing more .. nothing less ..

Now have another tub of chocolate ice-cream and calm down petal ..

Your prejudices are your own business, just stop being such a hypocrite in future.

Bennett doesn't do the truth .. he's trying to make out WKR is lying ... but we all know he is a Walter Mitty liar.

I've already apologised to Rico for my error, takes a big man to admit he's wrong.

I wonder if your chum Norman will apologise for his false allegations against my good name?

So anyone that "disrespects" Sevco should expect their phone number and address advertised on the internet and disseminated amongst the top internet nutters so he can be hunted down?

Pretty much

IMG_0423.jpg

Anyone at Rangers lost their job yet?

Again, Jesus. Please, everybody on here notify police, press, and whoever you can to get this shit out from under its stone and into public view.

As news breaks that the plastics will be charged for the zombie banner, and people like you keep this up, then perhaps we might yet see the day when football is played behind closed doors lest someone applauds loudly and frightens a passing pigeon.

I dread to think of the response if Glasgow does indeed get its proposed famine memorial. Should we be scared?

Yes it was one of yours that complained and here's the email he sent ... (to the First Minister)

The SFA did not 'bring it up' .. you deflective twat ...

Who sent the email? Seems a bit tit for tattish and petty to me but thats the world we live in now. The SFA are bringing it up otherwise they wouldn't be asking Celtic to explain themselves.

...and did you have that stored on a file?

As news breaks that the plastics will be charged for the zombie banner, and people like you keep this up, then perhaps we might yet see the day when football is played behind closed doors lest someone applauds loudly and frightens a passing pigeon.

I dread to think of the response if Glasgow does indeed get its proposed famine memorial. Should we be scared?

Any instances you can think of where a Killie/Dundee/Forfar/Morton fan was murdered because of the colours he wore?

f**k off and don't try and blame decent people for your fucking stupid hatred. How many times? That shit has no place in football, and only the social inadequates flocking round the banners of TWO clubs perpetuate it.

You know since Charles Green claims to have bought Rangers history

Doesnt any Rangers find it just a bit disappointing that the "most successful football club in the world" entire history was worth less than half the price of Tore Andre Flo? :o

Rangers fans still in denial....heres a link what liquidation means For the orcs

Definition of 'Liquidation'

1. When a business or firm is terminated or bankrupt, its assets are sold and the proceeds pay creditors. Any leftovers are distributed to shareholders.

2. Any transaction that offsets or closes out a long or short position.

Investopedia explains 'Liquidation'

Creditors liquidate assets to try and get as much of the money owed to them as possible. They have first priority to whatever is sold off. After creditors are paid, the shareholders get whatever is left with preferred shareholders having preference over common shareholders.

for those who can't be arsed clicking. wink.gif

Any instances you can think of where a Killie/Dundee/Forfar/Morton fan was murdered because of the colours he wore?

f**k off and don't try and blame decent people for your fucking stupid hatred. How many times? That shit has no place in football, and only the social inadequates flocking round the banners of TWO clubs perpetuate it.

I don't hate you. I pity you. And, as I've said often enough, I see no substantial difference in the hate you display over the hate you claim to reject.

f**k off was it?

laugh.gif