Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sellic & sevco fans laughing at each other, threatning each other & just being complete & utter cunts to each other, as usual.

And you all sit there & wonder why no-one else likes your clubs....But i forgot..you don't care do you ?

The sooner BDO pulls the plug on sevco the better, then the rest of scottish football can get to work on the green bigots.

And that fat cunt traynor.

:angry:

Wonder if he gets a refund for the SPL titles when they get stripped .. :D

I'm looking forward to the court cases that will inevitably follow. Not least for the public airing of comments alleged to have been infamously uttered by the lawyer.

Someone at that meeting has been voicing concerns and telling tales of the events. All will be revealed in due course.

How utterly fabulous would it be if a celtic-minded individual blew the whole case in a fitful outburst after losing his cool?

The sooner BDO pulls the plug on sevco the better, then the rest of scottish football can get to work on the green bigots.

:angry:

What?

Bairnforever said that was happening mid-september. Or was it October? I expect it will be November soon enough and if not that then perhaps December. Maybe never.

And you're after the plastics, too? That's going to disappoint some of those who have been terribly busy ruffling the hair of diddy clubs.

Not, apparently, Liewell mind you. He made his view public this very week - you must not weaken Celtic smile.gif

We are left to wonder why he felt the need to state the case at all.

Rangers fans still in denial....heres a link what liquidation means For the orcs

Definition of 'Liquidation'

1. When a business or firm is terminated or bankrupt, its assets are sold and the proceeds pay creditors. Any leftovers are distributed to shareholders.

2. Any transaction that offsets or closes out a long or short position.

Investopedia explains 'Liquidation'

Creditors liquidate assets to try and get as much of the money owed to them as possible. They have first priority to whatever is sold off. After creditors are paid, the shareholders get whatever is left with preferred shareholders having preference over common shareholders.

for those who can't be arsed clicking. wink.gif

So what assets do you think are going to be sold when the company that formerly ran Rangers is liquidated?

Edited by Bearwithme

Remember kids, if you hate bigots for their bigotry, that just makes you a bigot. rolleyes.gif

Seems fair.

bigot noun

pron-uk.pngpron-us.png/ˈbɪg.ət/ [C] disapproving

Definition

a person who has strong, unreasonable beliefs and who thinks that anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong

Edited by Bendarroch

So what assets do you think are going to be sold when the company that formerly ran Rangers is liquidated?

Club and company are the same thing so it is Rangers FC going to be liquidated and £120M in tax i doubt CG have that kind of money to pay back.

Only option is sell Ibrox and Murray park cause it has value to repay all the creditors.

So anyone that "disrespects" Sevco should expect their phone number and address advertised on the internet and disseminated amongst the top internet nutters so he can be hunted down?

Who says they're empty? We all know what the froth-in-the-mouth nutjob OF hardcore are capable of.

almost beyond belief this comes from somebody who has an Anti Nazi League avatar. The people you are promoting actively search out people who have differing political believes to them and encourage their members to attck them in the street or wherever they find them.

People in Glasshouse and all that.

Club and company are the same thing so it is Rangers FC going to be liquidated and £120M in tax i doubt CG have that kind of money to pay back.

Only option is sell Ibrox and Murray park cause it has value to repay all the creditors.

The company that now runs the club is not going to be liable for a tax bill of the company that previously ran the club, whether it's £120m or any other sum.

Edited by Bearwithme

The company that now runs the club is not going to be liable for a tax bill of the company that previously ran the club, whether it's £120m or any other sum.

It's still the same, company and club on a football term is the same thing heres a link for you to see. 54 and counting down

The NewCo Wikipedia wobble latest – now a Rangers man has his say

Posted on July 17, 2012 by fcbusinessFollowing on from my last blog on how Wikipedia are struggling to come to terms with the Rangers NewCo situation, I recieved this brilliant response from Andrew Dickson, Publications Editor at the club about how they see it. I’ve copied the whole response below.

More than happy to hear any more comments on this.

“I post this as a Rangers employee and someone who has obviously followed this story very closely throughout. The issue of whether Wiki persevere with their current Rangers page or start a new one is one they quite frankly shouldn’t be putting themselves through.

As someone said to me the other day, a Kit Kat was still a Kit Kat when Rowntree’s was bought over by Nestle and production of the chocolate bar continued. It still used the same ingredients and tasted exactly the same, thus nobody talked of it being a new product. By the same token, Rangers is still the same football club which was formed in 1872 and it is simply the case that its holding company has changed.

Rangers were previously owned by Rangers Football Club plc, which was formed in 1899 and will soon be liquidated. Rangers is now owned by Sevco Scotland Ltd, which will shortly become The Rangers Football Club. It might be a new company which owns the club but the club itself is still the same one. It will still turn out a team which plays in blue called Rangers and which plays at Ibrox Stadium. The manager is still the same, as are most of the staff minus some of the playing squad from last season. Crucially, the club’s history has been retained in the same way as the histories of clubs such as Middlesbrough and Leed United were retained when they went through ‘newco’ situations.

Due to the nature of Glasgow’s ‘goldfish bowl’ environment, half the city is trying to push the belief Rangers is a brand new club while the other half argues against such a notion. The fact is it’s still exactly the same club it has been for the last 140 years but it is owned by a different company now to the one which owned it for the last 113 years, some 27 years after the club itself was formed.”

almost beyond belief this comes from somebody who has an Anti Nazi League avatar. The people you are promoting actively search out people who have differing political believes to them and encourage their members to attck them in the street or wherever they find them.

Are you mental?

What have the Nazis ever done to us?

It's still the same, company and club on a football term is the same thing heres a link for you to see. 54 and counting down

The NewCo Wikipedia wobble latest – now a Rangers man has his say

Posted on July 17, 2012 by fcbusiness Following on from my last blog on how Wikipedia are struggling to come to terms with the Rangers NewCo situation, I recieved this brilliant response from Andrew Dickson, Publications Editor at the club about how they see it. I've copied the whole response below.

More than happy to hear any more comments on this.

"I post this as a Rangers employee and someone who has obviously followed this story very closely throughout. The issue of whether Wiki persevere with their current Rangers page or start a new one is one they quite frankly shouldn't be putting themselves through.

As someone said to me the other day, a Kit Kat was still a Kit Kat when Rowntree's was bought over by Nestle and production of the chocolate bar continued. It still used the same ingredients and tasted exactly the same, thus nobody talked of it being a new product. By the same token, Rangers is still the same football club which was formed in 1872 and it is simply the case that its holding company has changed.

Rangers were previously owned by Rangers Football Club plc, which was formed in 1899 and will soon be liquidated. Rangers is now owned by Sevco Scotland Ltd, which will shortly become The Rangers Football Club. It might be a new company which owns the club but the club itself is still the same one. It will still turn out a team which plays in blue called Rangers and which plays at Ibrox Stadium. The manager is still the same, as are most of the staff minus some of the playing squad from last season. Crucially, the club's history has been retained in the same way as the histories of clubs such as Middlesbrough and Leed United were retained when they went through 'newco' situations.

Due to the nature of Glasgow's 'goldfish bowl' environment, half the city is trying to push the belief Rangers is a brand new club while the other half argues against such a notion. The fact is it's still exactly the same club it has been for the last 140 years but it is owned by a different company now to the one which owned it for the last 113 years, some 27 years after the club itself was formed."

You appear to have posted something that supports my point.

Both HMRC and Malcolm Cohen of BDO (who will be liquidating the company that used to run the club) have indicated they will be pursuing those who used to run the club. You can come back to me if the company that now runs the club gets the tax bill for the old company - but it ain't gonna happen.

Are you mental?

yOu must have missed the leader of the ANL in Scotland advocating baseball batting Nazis on the street on a STV programme..Trial By Night. He actually 'won his case' that night but then again the 'Jury' was full of middle class art students.

2 weeks later 4 of your mob were handing out leaflets at Ibrox. I politely asked if they wanted to have a go at baseball batting me and they ran off. Seems your lot are cowardly b*****ds when not in crowds of thousands :rolleyes:

Funny how facist the anti facists are :rolleyes: