Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I predicted the score earlier, well done indeed but alas i never watched it.

Score correctly predicted. However the teams that the scores were assigned to was sadly erroneous. Unlucky Bensta.

So who does your team play next in the SFL3? Any truth in you joining the Irish league.........football I meant unsure.gif?

Good Grief !!!! Why has this FANTASTIC thread descended into a gay debate?? Football is what its about and the exposure of a club who are unbelievably arrogant of what has happened and is about to happen!!!

Bennett............ You havent helped the gay cause whatsoever with the way you over reacted to a supposed slur on your sexuality. I DID NOT see ANY homophobia and believe me Ive seen plenty over MY gay years!!!:angry:

Nope nothing homophobic about this at all from one of your chums.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/186764-whit-aboot-juninho/

Post 9

Plenty more on this thread too but then your hatred for Rangers no doubt overrules everything in your world.

If people are going to spend all their time on here accusing Rangers fans of being bigots while posting gay bashing shite, then yes i will pull them up about it.

Score correctly predicted. However the teams that the scores were assigned to was sadly erroneous. Unlucky Bensta.

So who does your team play next in the SFL3? Any truth in you joining the Irish league.........football I meant unsure.gif?

You were saying "I reckon you lot could get a result maybe a 3 - 2 win, wonder how McGeady will play against you lot?"

It must feel terrible to br wrong all time .org? Next time don't copy what Dhensboy says.

You were saying "I reckon you lot could get a result maybe a 3 - 2 win, wonder how McGeady will play against you lot?"

It must feel terrible to br wrong all time .org? Next time don't copy what Dhensboy says.

That's not a post. You just made that up although maybe you didn't tongue.gif

Yep being wrong and winning. I like that laugh.gif

That's not a post. You just made that up although maybe you didn't tongue.gif

Yep being wrong and winning. I like that laugh.gif

If you want anymore predictions just give me a bell, i'm usually pretty well spot on.

Sorry Norm but my car doesn't have a telly in it, if thats what you're blethering about.

Sorry for the confusion, Bennett, I was referring to your previous post, not the one I quoted. Your predictive talents are impressive.

Your paranoia not so much.

Nope nothing homophobic about this at all from one of your chums.

http://www.pieandbov...-aboot-juninho/

Post 9

Plenty more on this thread too but then your hatred for Rangers no doubt overrules everything in your world.

If people are going to spend all their time on here accusing Rangers fans of being bigots while posting gay bashing shite, then yes i will pull them up about it.

Your right about my hatred of Rangers. Scumbagging arrogant tax dodging cheats. Thats why!!

The rest......... Nah!! Just your masterly DEFLECTION, as usual. Cant respond with any actual facts.

Your right about my hatred of Rangers. Scumbagging arrogant tax dodging cheats. Thats why!!

The rest......... Nah!! Just your masterly DEFLECTION, as usual. Cant respond with any actual facts.

Well atleast i've proved Magee wrong, pity he's keeping a low profile at the moment.

See you do have your uses afterall.

Yes, with our away form that was always going to a be a tight nervy game.

Just think all of this pain could have been avoided if you guys started asking questions after MON's reign. The humiliation was too much and the prospect of living in Celtic's shadow was unthinkable.

At least now you're at rock bottom so it's a matter of trying to get back up. Does the wage structure not concern you though?

Just think all of this pain could have been avoided if you guys started asking questions after MON's reign. The humiliation was too much and the prospect of living in Celtic's shadow was unthinkable.

At least now you're at rock bottom so it's a matter of trying to get back up. Does the wage structure not concern you though?

See thats why the whole .org thing is so obvious. Why did you change names/accounts anyway?

You know i'm kind of 50/50 on it, we've obviously reduced costs, got rid of the big earners and playing more kids. On the downside even although our gates are holding up well, ticket prices are reduced and theres an awful lot of kids at the games now.

See thats why the whole .org thing is so obvious. Why did you change names/accounts anyway?

You know i'm kind of 50/50 on it, we've obviously reduced costs, got rid of the big earners and playing more kids. On the downside even although our gates are holding up well, ticket prices are reduced and theres an awful lot of kids at the games now.

I'm not that poster Bensta

I would think though that with your history of spending your way into trouble it must be of concern. Remember when Fergus came in spent what he could afford and eventually delivered the championship. You guys need to forget about us, we're miles in front of you now and wait for years before you'll get back

Sorry for the confusion, Bennett, I was referring to your previous post, not the one I quoted. Your predictive talents are impressive.

Your paranoia not so much.

A broken clock is correct two times out of every one thousand four hundred and forty minutes every day but I wouldn't rely on it to tell me the time. dry.gifwink.gif

OOPS ! wrong thread I've stumbled onto :blink: I was looking for the big Rangers in Admin/Liquidation thread ? And I've stumbled into "the big biatch-slap thread at ten paces with handbags whilst insulting each other in pink panties one" :ph34r:

Where's the big thread moved to now :bairn

Guest Kincardine

[quote name='hellbhoy' timestamp='1349210486' post='6679575'

Where's the big thread moved to now :bairn

Please don't anyone tell us. "The big biatch-slap thread at ten paces with handbags whilst insulting each other in pink panties one" sounds much more enjoyable!

Please don't anyone tell us. "The big biatch-slap thread at ten paces with handbags whilst insulting each other in pink panties one" sounds much more enjoyable!

I went through 6 pages of insults before I posted that :lol: