Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Amazing stuff.

I'd really like to congratulate all plastics on their sudden concern for the welfare of the British Armed forces. I'm sure there will be a bumper year at darkhead for the poppy sellers as the keyboard warriors rush to fill the collection cans. Oh wait...

laugh.gif

If ever there was one reason to dismiss this complete and fake outrage over our situation, it must surely be the contrived, angered reference to the potential sums denied to the inland revenue services. Not least because the BTC has not concluded and may yet go our way.

But, most Rangers fans know the truth of the matter - the diddies and plastics wanted us dead. Didn't happen, of course, and it's extremely difficult not to rejoice in the magnificent, straw-clutching desperation to make something - anything - stick as this thread descends into a tat for tits piss-take.

Who doesn't smile at Bhairnforever proving that it is possible to be even thicker than dhensebhore?

Once in a while, you want to read your drivel before posting - that's another ironymeter you've fucked.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Yes, how dare someone be openly gay in your little hate fueled world, such a lack of tolerance is frankly disgusting.

And you still have the audacity to labal others as bigots, what a hypocrite you are.

Simple question, Bennett.

What the f**k does anyone's sexuality have to do with rangers dying, or indeed football in general? Ten words or fewer, bigot.

BTW, that's "label".

Still doesn't get it .... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's f*** all to do with your sexual preferences you jackass. Are your comprehension skills really as poor as Tedi FiveStars ?

It's all in your post, you have a problem with posters being openly gay, behind closed doors is a thing of the past and if you don't like it my homophobic little friend then thats your problem.

Not to mention the discriminatory words for gays that you seem to find accpetable.

so i suggest you stop playing the bigotry card at every turn if you want me to stop pulling you up for this.

Simple question, Bennett.

What the f**k does anyone's sexuality have to do with rangers dying, or indeed football in general? Ten words or fewer, bigot.

BTW, that's "label".

Perhaps you should address that to your good mate Dhensboy.

Perhaps you should address that to your good mate Dhensboy.

Your use of the term Dhense there, are you taking the piss out of people with learning disabilities? People like you make me sick, using a play on words to feed your prejudices.

No, Bennett, I'm asking you.

Seeing as your mate brought my sexuality into it, only he can answer that.

Now he has a clear issue with someone who is openly gay posting on here but i did think better of you.

Your use of the term Dhense there, are you taking the piss out of people with learning disabilities? People like you make me sick, using a play on words to feed your prejudices.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Another session of Extreme Yoga on the way, ending with Bennett disappearing up his own arse - again! Where are Bendarroch and Tedi when the poor lad needs some backup?

Seeing as your mate brought my sexuality into it, only he can answer that.

Now he has a clear issue with someone who is openly gay posting on here but i did think better of you.

How could he bring your (or anybody's) sexuality into it if he didn't know it? There's only one poster on here who bangs on about sexuality, especially his own - care to guess? I'd suggest a mirror may give you a clue.

As I politely apologised on here weeks ago, I'd never dream of being offensive in this way. Neither, obviously, would you. Just, for God's sake, stop playing the "yous are all homophobic" card every time you feel the need to deflect from your own prejudicial posts - it's frankly pathetic.

And maybe, your regular accusations of prejudice would carry more weight if you didn't claim allegiance to possibly the most bigoted and racist institution Scotland has ever known.

But, then - cherry-picking IS the Sevconian way, n'est-ce pas?

realview.jpg?urbanimage_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fproducts.image.php%3Fdefid%3D5965997%26height%3D150%26width%3D200&urbanword_txt=Self-deluded+indignation

It's all in your post, you have a problem with posters being openly gay, behind closed doors is a thing of the past and if you don't like it my homophobic little friend then thats your problem.

Not to mention the discriminatory words for gays that you seem to find accpetable.

so i suggest you stop playing the bigotry card at every turn if you want me to stop pulling you up for this.

Absolutely nothing homophobic about it .. I simply now know it annoys you Brenda .. you're the one that kept disrespecting people ... So why should I worry about paying you any sort of respect to you or to your sexual preferences .. (really could not give a crap whether you are or are not Bennett as it's simply of no concern to me ).

If you don't like your preferences being a subject on here Bennett then maybe you should consider not using camp innuendo and also talking about people wanking themselves into a frenzy .. Hey I'm a big boy (no pun intended :lol: ) so I laughed it off ... what men do BennyBhoy ..

So I'll give you a clue here Brenda .. treat others with respect and you might find it returned ...

Otherwise do me a favour you big Jessie, take your indignation and jog on ... :P;)

Telt AGAIN! wink.gif

Nothing to see here. Unfortunately there is no way Scottish football will be without SevCo, the powers that be wont allow it. SevCo will just carry on after OldCo is liquidated. We all know SevCo have no titles but the MSM and SevCo will peddle the lie regardless of what we all think and know. I'm afraid my portion of Ice Cream and Jelly will go uneaten.

I have to believe and agree with this. No wonder Scottish football is in such a terrible shape.

If Manchester United, the most well supported and popular club in the EPL went bust and was got rid of, everyone would still watch it. No-one would try and get them back in as the business model down there, unlike here, doesn't revolve around two clubs.

Even if Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal went broke and only left Manchester City, it still wouldn't be as bad. You would expect someone like Everton to give them a run for their money. The big teams down there are not expected to win every game. They do go in as favourites, but anything can happen.

Celtic and Rangers were - for use of a better word - overpowered compared to all the other teams. You don't ever expect to win against these two, so no-one bother to attend these games.

Rangers will never be gone. I wish they would as it would probably inspire Celtic to move on and would create a very competitive league. I mean, there are only 3 points between us and the leaders, and we are seventh! Everyone could take points off of everyone!

I really wish they would go, but due to the powers that be and the finance they bring, they will always be back in some shape or form.

Nothing to see here. Unfortunately there is no way Scottish football will be without SevCo, the powers that be wont allow it. SevCo will just carry on after OldCo is liquidated. We all know SevCo have no titles but the MSM and SevCo will peddle the lie regardless of what we all think and know. I'm afraid my portion of Ice Cream and Jelly will go uneaten.

I have to believe and agree with this. No wonder Scottish football is in such a terrible shape.

If Manchester United, the most well supported and popular club in the EPL went bust and was got rid of, everyone would still watch it. No-one would try and get them back in as the business model down there, unlike here, doesn't revolve around two clubs.

Even if Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal went broke and only left Manchester City, it still wouldn't be as bad. You would expect someone like Everton to give them a run for their money. The big teams down there are not expected to win every game. They do go in as favourites, but anything can happen.

Celtic and Rangers were - for use of a better word - overpowered compared to all the other teams. You don't ever expect to win against these two, so no-one bother to attend these games.

Rangers will never be gone. I wish they would as it would probably inspire Celtic to move on and would create a very competitive league. I mean, there are only 3 points between us and the leaders, and we are seventh! Everyone could take points off of everyone!

I really wish they would go, but due to the powers that be and the finance they bring, they will always be back in some shape or form.

The pessimist/realist in me agrees, but surely we can see the glass half-full for a while.

Without rangers, the league has immediately become more competitive. Their business partners aren't that far in front of the rest - witness the Saints' result recently. Oh, and County, and Hibs.....

There isn't much doubt that celtic will win this title, and probably a couple or so more, but given time I feel there could well be realistic challenges from several sides. Also, celtic won't win everything, and a couple of cup wins should do wonders for any side's attendances.

The question for me is, where are celtic going to go from here? They will never have the financial clout to challenge in Europe again, and even their glory-hunting hordes would get bored after a few years if they outspent the rest to dominate their domestic rivals. Titles wouldn't be tainted, but they would be devalued, knowing the resources available. If they have any kind of foresight, they should be talking NOW about revenue sharing, and some kind of approach like the NFL where a pseudo-handicap operates. If not, then Scots football could well die on its arse.

And rangers? In common with celtic, how much money did they ever bring into the game? And where did the majority of it end up? The rest of Scots football were expected to be happy with the scraps from the big boys table. Well, if we want the game to thrive, that attitude HAS to change, and change NOW.

Remember, no matter how big the Ugly Sisters were, they still needed someone to play.

Yes, how dare someone be openly gay in your little hate fueled world, such a lack of tolerance is frankly disgusting.

And you still have the audacity to labal others as bigots, what a hypocrite you are.

Desperation and hypocrisy are all you have left, chummy.

Edited by Baxter Parp

Eh?!...

1) They already are gone. Only 'The Tribute Club' remains.

The only people who ever benefited significantly financially from Rangers were players (mostly foreigners), managers and directors of Rangers, clubs outside Scotland who they paid the biggest transfer fees to, UEFA from fines due to their sectarian riotous fans, lawyers fom fees, banks with interest for loans, administrators fees and the yellow journalists who ate their succulent lamb and printed what Rangers told them to print. wink.gif

2) Serious question which i would like answered by anyone who is capable of and would like to answer intelligently;

What "finance" did the dead (LIQUIDATION IMMINENT) tax dodging, (for at least the last 12 years) cheating b*****ds (fielding ineligible players for at least the last 12 years) bring to Scotland or Scottish football?

9.bukowski-e1297857267360-700x569.jpeg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Indeed.

In reality all I would want (and expect) is that they get the maximum allowable punishments handed out to them. By that I mean

1. A clear statement of their guilt and the details thereof.

2. Any and all titles won during that era to be wiped from the records and handed to the relevant runners up.

3. A declaration from the SFA that the side currently playing as The Rangers have NO CONTINUATION from the previously discredited club and that they are now to be treated as a NEW CLUB establishing three years of HEAVILY AUDITED and TRACEABLE accounts.

If this can be delivered we can all get back to giving our own clubs the attention they deserve ?

Let's face it - having spent so much time in this environment of insanity, denial and downright stupidity demonstrated by the less well educated Bears on here - If The Rangers were indeed to go under forever.....(and Chuckies' Get Rich Quick plan may yet cause this)...... would you like any of THEM to surface at YOUR club as new supporters ? ohmy.gif Eeeeewwwww !

The pessimist/realist in me agrees, but surely we can see the glass half-full for a while.

Without rangers, the league has immediately become more competitive. Their business partners aren't that far in front of the rest - witness the Saints' result recently. Oh, and County, and Hibs.....

There isn't much doubt that celtic will win this title, and probably a couple or so more, but given time I feel there could well be realistic challenges from several sides. Also, celtic won't win everything, and a couple of cup wins should do wonders for any side's attendances.

The question for me is, where are celtic going to go from here? They will never have the financial clout to challenge in Europe again, and even their glory-hunting hordes would get bored after a few years if they outspent the rest to dominate their domestic rivals. Titles wouldn't be tainted, but they would be devalued, knowing the resources available. If they have any kind of foresight, they should be talking NOW about revenue sharing, and some kind of approach like the NFL where a pseudo-handicap operates. If not, then Scots football could well die on its arse.

And rangers? In common with celtic, how much money did they ever bring into the game? And where did the majority of it end up? The rest of Scots football were expected to be happy with the scraps from the big boys table. Well, if we want the game to thrive, that attitude HAS to change, and change NOW.

Remember, no matter how big the Ugly Sisters were, they still needed someone to play.

You make fair points, especially in regards to sharing of revenue, which i agree with to some extent. How it can be done fairly for all i don't know, that is for others to consider. Would i be correct in saying that up until David Murray arrived on the scene of Scottish football, Income from attendances for all domestic league matches (and not cup matches) was shared between all clubs (with the exception of income from the main stands at all grounds) or something similar?

Edited by Itwiznaeme