Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

LMFAO The SFL allow teams to use any number between and inclusive of 1 and 17 on the back of their shirts. There are 16 men in a full strength SFL matchday squad meaning that Sevco could still retire the number 12 because the number thirteen is available to use as a matchday squad number.

Honestly, you Sevconians really do need things spelled out to you. It must be hard work being that dense.

Edit; as you can see from the following link the number 21 was used by Peterhead in a league match so Sevconians needn't worry about superstitions and using the number 13 either. Sevco just don't give a toss about ra Peepel :D they were promised they'd be honoured and no-one would wear their number again, they are the number twelve :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c2a51d0bc

For the last time we DO NOT USE SQUAD NUMBERS ANYMORE, if we were still in the SPL then the number 12 SQUAD NUMBER would have been dropped. Do you understand the concpet of scquad numbers?

And can you finally tell me how someone can break a promise they never made?

P.S using extra smilies does not you point more valid ;)

Ok BBC admits it is a new club but will the BDO liquidate Rangers no matter if it is a newco? Just need to make sure they are deid once and for all thats all. wink.gif

From the BBC article.

"Creditors have until 12 October to vote on the report. When the administration period ends, the old Rangers FC will be placed in the hands of liquidators BDO."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19786824#?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The oldco will be liquidated, not the nice shiny newco :)

From the BBC article.

"Creditors have until 12 October to vote on the report. When the administration period ends, the old Rangers FC will be placed in the hands of liquidators BDO."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19786824#?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yes. A shiny new club with no history. Good lad. We got there in the end. :)

For the last time we DO NOT USE SQUAD NUMBERS ANYMORE, if we were still in the SPL then the number 12 SQUAD NUMBER would have been dropped. Do you understand the concpet of scquad numbers?

Bennett are you for real? A match day squad contains 16 players who must be numbered 1-11 (starting XI) and then any 5 from 12-17. Most clubs omit 13 due to superstition but it is not enforced upon them, therefore you can number your subs 13-17 inclusive and 'retire' the number 12 without being in breach of the numbering rules. Nothing to do with squad numbers.

Now they have made it clear to everyone that they are "Loyal" perhaps a short lyric re-write is in order for SevConians to chant at their games...

God save our gracious Queen

Her tax - she's never seen

God save the Queen

Long to reign over us, Tax dodging wasnae us

Chuck Green's looking after us

God save Chuck Green.

My coat you say...?

Nae bother........

Edited by GreenockRover

The teams involved in a match must hand over a numbered squad list one hour prior to kick off. The numbers 1-11 must be used for the starting 11 but it is not compulsory to use any oc the numbers after that ie Sevco can retire the number 12 any time. They only care about your money though. Maybe when it starts to dry uphe will use it to stir up some more emotion.

From the BBC article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._medium=twitter

Rangers FC, Bennett, not Rangers FC PLC, ''the old Rangers Football Club''......ta for that :)

I was going to make some cheap jibe about leaving the Simpsons out of it., then realised that was who Bendar meant.

Silly me for first thinking of the author of The Iliad.

Sevco fans, wtf are they like?

Perhaps they are now drowning their sorrows in a wine dark sea?

…..OK, I'll just get my toga and go.

Is this the time that CG will flee away or do another tax dodge?

If he flee's away back to Monaco then we knew it all along that they won't survive at all and they are well and truly fucked. biggrin.gif

Terrific!

Why would CG go back to Monaco? Is he a citizen there?

laugh.gif

I noticed there was an absence of comments following John Brown's appearance on Off The Ball, he was still insisting that CW is involved and Ticketus are also in there from what he was insinuating it is the way in which they will recoup their money. So any thoughts from the Sevconian's ? or anyone else.

If nothing else he is about the only person connected with the club who has awarded a public apology.

I noticed there was an absence of comments following John Brown's appearance on Off The Ball, he was still insisting that CW is involved and Ticketus are also in there from what he was insinuating it is the way in which they will recoup their money. So any thoughts from the Sevconian's ? or anyone else.

If nothing else he is about the only person connected with the club who has awarded a public apology.

OP from Orc thread today...........

On Saturday John "Bomber" Brown finally surfaced on the BBC radio show "Off The Ball" after a two month absence with the well-known Rangers haters Cowan & Cosgrove. Everything about this set alarm bells ringing for me; from the people who present the show to the broadcasting company who air it just represents very poor decision making from Brown.

Needless to say Brown once again embarrassed himself with his tiresome tirades against Charles Green, which again included the laughable claims that Craig Whyte still calls the shots.

The point I want to make here is just over 2 months ago I, and other members of Vanguard Bears, attended a meeting called by Brown on the promise that he would provide "bombshell" evidence regarding the ownership of Rangers, the Stadium and other assets. NO EVIDENCE was forthcoming on that day and over 2 months later there is still no evidence to back up his claims.

We were also told that day that Brown had deposited £40k in a bank account along with one other; and that more investors were doing likewise after the meeting. We've seen no evidence of this either nor have any of his other investors came forward. It would appear his takeover bid which was "only days away" hasn't come to fruition either.

My message to John Brown is that your reputation as a Rangers player has now been tarnished beyond repair, you've brought nothing but ridicule upon yourself with your ramblings so it's time you slunk away back to your current watering hole of choice and remain in the company of your Penn State F.C supporting mates.

Rangers have moved on and will one day reclaim our throne as the kings of Scottish football and you have no part to play, you were either with us or against us.

Any man who stood in a room full of loyal bears and declared his intention was to "buy the team" then play our games at Hampden in a move designed so that "Whyte" would have to sell us the stadium is clearly against us and an embarrassment to all the legendary Rangers men who went before him.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=239805

From the disgraced lawyer?

Credibility itself :lol:

Well wose word would you take? Traynor :lol:

The only bluenose who has questioned anything is the jakie, and youz shoot him down in flames even though he is a fair bit along the truth road.

That should be whose, not who's. You owe me a new irony meter as mine has just blown up. Here's a wee quiz for you. You might learn something...

punctuation.pngPunctuation1issue

• Punctuation within a sentence (1)
  • Closing punctuation
  • Formal punctuation

wordchoice.pngStyle and Word Choice4issues

• Writing style (4)
  • Vocabulary use

You owe me an irony meter back laugh.gif

punctuation.pngPunctuation1issue

• Punctuation within a sentence (1)
  • Closing punctuation
  • Formal punctuation

wordchoice.pngStyle and Word Choice4issues

• Writing style (4)
  • Vocabulary use

You owe me an irony meter back laugh.gif

Point out the mistakes then. Not just the results. Or did the website you had to go to not tell you? ::P