Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What a stupid thing to say :rolleyes:

You do also realise it was while the oldco was administration that the claim was made, nothing to do with uncle Charlie.

Now thats two rookie errors from you on this subject, so run along now.

Why exactly is it a stupid thing to say? The number thirteen can be used on shirts therefore there is no problem in retiring the number twelve. Where did I say it was Green who made the promise? Green was the one who broke the promise! You lot are so keen to throw your money at him but when it comes down to even just the simple things he is stiffing you. You deserve everything you get, all of you.

Edited by stonedsailor

It doesn't matter with the oldco newco debate, it is the same Club!

So ha fucking ha!

I think your posts are really wonderful. As if Homer himself managed to stumble onto a fitba forum and jumped right in.

You and Homer have much the same innocent bewilderment that's so endearing. It's really a delight not to absolutely know if you are a piss taking genius or just the thickest c**t on the internet.

Och, it's the latter of course, but it's fun to pretend you might actually be in control of your thoughts.

smile.gif

Edited by Bendarroch

Why exactly is it a stupid thing to say? The number thirteen can be used on shirts therefore there is no problem in retiring the number twelve. Where did I say it was Green who made the promise? Green was the one who broke the promise! You lot are so keen to throw your money at him but when it comes down to even just the simple things he is stiffing you. You deserve everything you get, all of you.

It's been pointed out to you that the SFL don't use squad numbers --- not that hard to work out.

How can Green break a promise he never made :lol:

You're obviously at the wind up now so i'll bid you farewell.

They should have been thrown out of Scottish football in the summer - what a wasted opportunity.

I know. I think they will NEVER be thrown out of Scottish football though. We all know Doncaster and everyone else will not want this to happen for the money they bring. They are as corrupt as Green is.

I'll save my jelly and ice cream until it finally happens.

I think your posts are really wonderful. As if Homer himself managed to stumble onto a fitba forum and jumped right in.

You and Homer have much the same innocent bewilderment that's so endearing. It's really a delight not to absolutely know if you are a piss taking genius or just the thickest c**t on the internet.

Och, it's the latter of course, but it's fun to pretend you might actually be in control of your thoughts.

smile.gif

Sorry but you deserve everything you get while we laugh at your demise cause only shysters will want to be at you're club to steal money from you lot and CG will get all the coffers and laughs away to Monaco, a toast with Craig Whyte. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Rangers' final tax bill tops £94m, Duff and Phelps reveals: LIQUIDATION

"The old Rangers Football Club owed more than £94m in unpaid tax and penalties, according to its administrators."

"Creditors have until 12 October to vote on the report. When the administration period ends, the old Rangers FC will be placed in the hands of liquidators BDO." wink.gifsmile.gif

It's been pointed out to you that the SFL don't use squad numbers --- not that hard to work out.

How can Green break a promise he never made :lol:

You're obviously at the wind up now so i'll bid you farewell.

LMFAO The SFL allow teams to use any number between and inclusive of 1 and 17 on the back of their shirts. There are 16 men in a full strength SFL matchday squad meaning that Sevco could still retire the number 12 because the number thirteen is available to use as a matchday squad number.

Honestly, you Sevconians really do need things spelled out to you. It must be hard work being that dense.

Edit; as you can see from the following link the number 21 was used by Peterhead in a league match so Sevconians needn't worry about superstitions and using the number 13 either. Sevco just don't give a toss about ra Peepel :D they were promised they'd be honoured and no-one would wear their number again, they are the number twelve :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Peterhead-V-Rangers-Official-Programme-Colour-Teamsheet-/120969089212?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_Football_Programmes_ET&hash=item1c2a51d0bc

Edited by stonedsailor

Rangers' final tax bill tops £94m, Duff and Phelps reveals: LIQUIDATION

"The old Rangers Football Club owed more than £94m in unpaid tax and penalties, according to its administrators."

"Creditors have until 12 October to vote on the report. When the administration period ends, the old Rangers FC will be placed in the hands of liquidators BDO." wink.gifsmile.gif

Popcorn at the ready. jerry.gifAR15firing.gifboldblue.gifdeath.gif

1349090497[/url]' post='6675016']

Alasdair Lamont@BBCAlLamont SFA president Campbell Ogilvie says he hopes to speak to Rangers chief exec Charles Green to try to resolve a variety of issues.

Good news! I'm sure that a man who signed off on his own club's fraud to the authorities; who received tens of thousands of pounds in bonuses from their tax evasion and then refused to resign when caught, is the perfect person to clear this situation up.

God knows how The People are going to incorporate this into their anti-Rangers conspiracy. However they manage it, I strongly doubt it will make any kind of sense to anyone sane.

Aye 20 year treasurer at Ibrox Campbell Ogilvie wants to get to the bottom of what went on at Ibrox during his 20 years as club treasurer

You and Homer have much the same innocent bewilderment that's so endearing.

smile.gif

I was going to make some cheap jibe about leaving the Simpsons out of it., then realised that was who Bendar meant.

Silly me for first thinking of the author of The Iliad.

Sevco fans, wtf are they like?

So please, stop referring to the EBT as a pension and confusing the issue by suggesting that payments could be made back to the offshore bank for them, that's never going to happen, there is no way to do this at all and in fact, there is no loan. HMRC decided many years ago these were not compatible with UK tax law and as such have been chasing companies down. If you ran one but were willing to pay the tax owed, then no problem, just Rangers lived so far beyond their means that the heft of the outstanding tax destroyed them, not to mention Whyte's use of employee deductions as petty cash too, obviously.

Point understood, Zurcher (I think) but when I read the OP I thought he meant Murray could have made payments on behalf of players.

Could the players themselves not have paid one pound per year back in order to maintain the illusion of a loan?

Just asking.

eta I'm sure that most P&B'ers will wish me a happy birthday today and that my birthday month of October is chock full of interesting and happy news!

Edited by cyderspaceman