Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It doesn't matter what proof you put in front of rangers fans they will still deny and deflect and continue this stupidity that NUFF n HELPS sold Green the club and the holding company is being liquidated.

Now historically this is the first account of any company that is to be liquidated that apparently seems to have avoided it's debt and carried on as before !.

The BDO have a dilemma on their hands with the newco masquerading as the oldco in every manner as Green is adamant that they are in fact the old club period ? or has Green managed to manipulate the wording so as to be deliberately misleading ?.

Green quotes that "The Rangers are a continuance of Rangers football club" but he never actually says we are in fact the club Rangers that won all them titles and cups.

Throw into the mixer as well that Green has actively used one of the oldco's trading names as well "The Glasgow Rangers Football Club LTD" He managed to convince the administrators to allow him to use this trading name ! WHY ? when the old club is soon to be killed off by lethal liquidation and all it's trading names and history soon to be resigned into the history books !.

I think D&P will be questioned for sure on their handling of Rangers administration because they ran up debts whilst in admin when admin was supposed to save as much money for the creditors pot.D&P should have sacked the most expensive players from the club almost straight away and that would have saved millions long before the players agreed a wage cut.Why keep the club competitive in the league when they had just about lost the league anyway with a 10 point deduction ?.D&P have probably the only ever administration that never cut jobs during admin for what reason ? ASSET VALUE ? Why bother when the players could leave at any time ?

This whole Rangers saga is a clusterfuck of fuckups from day one since Feb 14th resulting in creditors being shafted from any possible maximum amount of money they could have received.

We still have all these rumours as well surrounding the club with Whyte,D&P,Green and other characters involved in some way to get money out of the cash cow of a club.

BRING ON THE BDO :D

It was my birthday last week, wedding anniversary today and Friday is BDO day. October could be a memorable month for me.

Please note I did not say a happy month. :ph34r:

Should be OK, she doesn't read this.

It's just a shame that Friday wasn't the 13th :( it could have been so much more if it was :) hopefully things pick up for you dude ! and happy belated birthday greetings :thumsup2

Not sure about the protocol for this .. but it cropped up in another thread .. seem the West Ham lads like to laugh at Ragers as well ...

I followed the link in the above post (in How are Rangers financed) to the WH forum.

One of their posters asked this pertinent question ....

Tedi has stated (as above) on another thread that Green has shown them the prospectus .. maybe he or one of the other bearz might like to answer it ?

535cb40e-47f8-4a60-b2cc-7ac6f6cd81e3.jpg

^^^^^ Tedi imo........

Not sure about the protocol for this .. but it cropped up in another thread .. seem the West Ham lads like to laugh at Ragers as well ...

I followed the link in the above post (in How are Rangers financed) to the WH forum.

One of their posters asked this pertinent question ....

Tedi has stated (as above) on another thread that Green has shown them the prospectus .. maybe he or one of the other bearz might like to answer it ?

To be fair to Tedi, we've all seen what Green said at that meeting. No prospectuses were shown, just a glittering vision of future European and eventually world media dominance, to be financed by crisis loans and disability cheques. The berrz, predictably, lapped it up.

Apparently the new away top may be on hold, though. So the future may be bright, but not necessarily orange.wink.gif

That's a bizarre post stagmaster

You want to look at the old jpegs from pages ago. But can't be bothered. So are suggesting that someone else reads back through old pages?

Aye

ETA: The three muppets in the gif at the top of this page has to be one of the best on here though.

Edited by Stagmaster

:o

Neil Doncaster on Radio 5 Live right now, talking up the SPL and playing down the loss of Rangers :lol:

Viable well funded club, Is this guy for real?

Just listened to Radio 5 live and all i have to say is that they are Sevco apologist trying to keep a cheating b*****d of a club in Scotland. mad.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

Neil Doncaster on Radio 5 Live right now, talking up the SPL and playing down the loss of Rangers :lol:

So did he apologise or offer his resignation for his actions, he over estimated the impact of losing the cheats and this shows the fans know more than he does.

It's just a shame that Friday wasn't the 13th :( it could have been so much more if it was :)hopefully things pick up for you dude ! and happy belated birthday greetings :thumsup2

Just a wee joke, things are great. Thanks.:D I think it's better being the 12th. It's a number which has cropped up before. 12th June, 12th April . No 12 shirt.

12 is their new unlucky number. Perhaps 12/12/12 will see the next administration.;) Maybe the end of the world.......for Orcs.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Just a wee joke, things are great. Thanks.:D I think it's better being the 12th. It's a number which has cropped up before. 12th June, 12th April . No 12 shirt.

12 is their new unlucky number. Perhaps 12/12/12 will see the next administration.;) Maybe the end of the world.......for Orcs.

You missed out July :rolleyes:

He's maybe on because he's doing a conference

@STV_Andy: At Leaders in Football conference, who is speaking at event called "Governance: Are you serious?" None other than the SPL's Neil Doncaster.

Maleysbhoys, aye that'll give a fair and balanced viewpoint.

How about Dave King as of tonight then?

Rangers: Dave King fears major cuts ahead at Ibrox

Former director Dave King believes huge cost-cutting measures will be required at a 'newco' Rangers under the stewardship of Charles Green.

King has received assurances that previous club owner Craig Whyte has nothing to do with Green's consortium.

But he fears Green, who purchased the Glasgow club's assets last week, will struggle to find the level of finances necessary to fund football at Ibrox.

Green has pledged to unearth £30m in fresh investment.

"Charles Green is the only game in town," said King, who is not planning to invest in the new regime.

"But it is going to be immensely challenging for him.

"The club needs to find money and I really don't know how he's going to find it."

With Rangers failing to exit administration, they are heading for liquidation, which enabled Green to buy the club's assets for a fee of £5.5m .

If Rangers relaunch successfully as a new company they will not be able to participate in European competition for three years, which will have an impact on revenue.

Green must also wait to see if a newco is accepted into the Scottish Premier League or if they must apply for a place in the Scottish Football League.

In a proposal to potential investors in Rangers drafted before a creditors' agreement was rejected, Green listed savings of £7m on salaries as an advantage of the newco route.

And King reckons further cuts would be inevitable.

"I've looked at the business plan and I think he's going to try and run the club to make a profit," said King. "I don't think that's possible.

"I believe for Rangers to be the Rangers we all want it to be, it requires investors to subsidise losses for a number of years."

Earlier in the day, the consortium fronted by former Ibrox manager Walter Smith announced that they would no longer be pursuing a sale from Green's group and would not be collaborating with the Yorkshireman.

King was not surprised by the move.

"It's going to be impossible for Rangers to run on two different business models," he continued.

"If you've got some investors coming in who want to subsidise the club for a number of years and you have others who want to make money out of it, they are inconsistent.

"One of them must just get on with it.

"Charles has a commercial plan and he's outlined what he thinks he can do. I think some of that is ambitious.

"I believe Rangers need £30m. If the club is to go through a three-year period of wilderness, it's going to require subsidies.

"The only way to make money is to aggressively cut costs, so Rangers will survive but it won't be the Rangers in three years that it could be.

"If he raises the money, it will be fine but it's a lot of money from investors that are not yet in place.

"He owns the club but the club doesn't have any money.

"Even if you get full season ticket sales and all commercial sponsors stay on board at the same level, which will be a challenge as well, that's not enough to run the club.

"That is unless you peg it back to a level when they are competing for second and third spot and that's not the Rangers I believe in."

King was critical of Rangers administrators Duff & Phelps and their decision to contest a Scottish FA transfer embargo through the courts.

"My view has always been to take the medicine," he added. "I don't think there has been enough humility. I think Rangers have been a bit arrogant.

"But I think it is very important for Scottish football that a strong Rangers emerges again.

"And I don't think that is possible in any shape or form with a business plan that runs the club for profit."