Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just popped in to ask what this arse has been up to lately....

post-11339-0-47813300-1349811073_thumb.j

He was last seen on Saturday, running away from Fir Park, clutching heavy duty cable cutters, with his hair (and pants) on fire, shouting "Armageddon, Armageddon!"

Edited by WBR

Just lookin at a couple o those jpeg's and has made me think that it's maybe time to revisit some of the old jpgs from the earlier days of this thread.

Not that I can be arsed, mind. Maybe someone else who's got nothing better to do can do it.

Just go onto Google image search, "big rangers administration liquidation", and stroll down memory lane.

Back on topic slightly, sorry if I'm incorrect about any of this -

I presume on Friday we find out what is going to actually happen with Rangers and if NewCo and OldCo are treated as one and the same and if they will be wiped off the face of the earth.

When is the share issue going live?

When you said this in response to a post involving the vanguard bears I thought u meant trouble in a don't open your mail style but now I get it

If it was only the vanguards saying it i wouldn't hold much faith in it but other sources have confirmed both internal and police investigations into leaks at HMRC.

If it was only the vanguards saying it i wouldn't hold much faith in it but other sources have confirmed both internal and police investigations into leaks at HMRC.

I thinks the point Rangers fans are missing that if the "leaks" at HMRC are found or are even true

This makes no difference to what the club done or the punishment

It's whataboutery from VG Bears, just trying to take the attention away from the non payment of taxes trying (again) to paint someone else as the bad guy and clear Rangers of all responsibility.

If only they spent as much time looking into what's been happening at the club as to looking to blame other.

I thinks the point Rangers fans are missing that if the "leaks" at HMRC are found or are even true

This makes no difference to what the club done or the punishment

It's whataboutery from VG Bears, just trying to take the attention away from the non payment of taxes trying (again) to paint someone else as the bad guy and clear Rangers of all responsibility.

If only they spent as much time looking into what's been happening at the club as to looking to blame other.

I'm not claiming it does make a difference to what the club may have done. If HMRC employees are found to have broken rules or laws regarding confidentiality then they deserve all they get.

Are you one of the HMRC employees who has been leaking stuff?

I thinks the point Rangers fans are missing that if the "leaks" at HMRC are found or are even true.

This makes no difference to what the club done or the punishment.

If only they spent as much time looking into what's been happening at the club as to looking to blame others.

Indeed.

On another note, did anyone else catch this...

"For the avoidance of doubt, there is no risk of the club going into administration and any suggestion otherwise is scandalous and appears written to attract headlines" - Rangers Chairman Malcolm Murray - My link

wink.giflaugh.gif

Is the orc logic not that "the club could never go into administration or be liquidated, only the holding company" anymore? If they still stand by their original deluded beliefs maybe they should ask Malky why he should feel a need at all to mention the club in his statement?!!!

Indeed.

On another note, did anyone else catch this...

"For the avoidance of doubt, there is no risk of the club going into administration and any suggestion otherwise is scandalous and appears written to attract headlines" - Rangers Chairman Malcolm Murray - My link

wink.giflaugh.gif

Is the orc logic not that "the club could never go into administration or be liquidated, only the holding company" anymore? If they still stand by their original deluded beliefs maybe they should ask Malky why he should feel a need at all to mention the club in his statement?!!!

Well that was a big giveaway even though on 29th of May that the Liquidators will shut down "the club" which is Rangers so thank you Mr Murray for clearing that up, let the laughter commence. laugh.giflaugh.gif