Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread is a joke, has been for a while

If your pissed off with Rangers fans posting here just because they dont sit back and listen to the inaccurate, wet dream shite that makes up about 90% of all posts then get div to move the forum somewhere else with a heading "rangers fans not allowed to post here" if it is the the other Yahoos you are referring to then name and shame them instead of tolerating the pish they write just because they give you millions of greenies

Enjoy the hob nobs

:lol:

A week ago you and others were demanding that Rangers fans be stopped from posting on here, now you want us to post?

Yer off your head.

Jesus really?

I demanded that Rangers fans be stpped from posting on here, are you sure about that?

Can you provide quotes?

Glad to see that you're not denying it, remember you'll get caught out if you do ;)

Bennett was spot on in that post, I completely agree

and the post in question?

Tedi,

I've got no issue with sevco fans posting on the thread, but how about doing it in a mature open manner, leaving petty nicknames, put downs, whataboutery and such like at the door,

After looking at that "dalek" thread, I'm starting to wonder if some of these people are actually mentally ill. Seriously.

I've never heard the dalek jibe. I do remember hearing some other sick jokes at the time. Also heard jokes about the Aberfan disaster, Hillsborough, 9/11 and others. I imagine some of these jokes would have been repeated by Rangers fans. In fact I know for certain some were. People are cruel, sad but true.

That make it clearer for Youngsy or do you have Tedi's problem with comprehension as well. Maybe your eyesight is going ?

I'll break it down for you shall I

1. I highlighted the financial poo poo your club was in (*** Murray bailed it out to the tune of £50 million and it was still in debt.)

2. I highlighted the fact you laid out (means spent) the money you brought in through transfers ..

3. I suggest your club could have found CHEAPER alternatives to REDUCE you debt further ..

To say I ignored it to make a point is laughable .. seems your just like that liar Tedi .. either you cannot read and comprehend or you deliberately lie and spin ..

Does any non Sevco/ Celtic fan think I ignored the value of the transfers in .. seriously?

We all know that the rights issue in 2004 failed in that only £1.5 million was taken up by existing shareholders,the rest underwritten by MIH. However,nevertheless did the club at the time when Whyte came in have a debt of £18 million that was being serviced under the eye of the bank.? The fact of the matter is that this is true,it's not debatable and leaving aside the EBT because it hasn't been finalised as of yet the one main reason that this club got into such a situation was because of the underhand dealings of Whyte,again a fact of the matter. Financing the deal through Ticketus and holding back tax and n.i. is the reason we are where we are. Bear in mind the EBT potential figure was put forward for voting purposes only in order to liquidate The Rangers Football Club plc.

Now i have no doubt that everything being equal with the £18 million debt added to the EBT case should it go against the club would have resulted in liquidation,but up until we know the outcome the club should not have been in administration if certain procedures had been carried out by Murray as regards Whyte. Now i'll ask again,was the club debt down to a manageable £18 million when Whyte too over?

BTW do you always turn to personal abuse if someone disagrees with any of your opinions,such as calling people liars.

We all know that the rights issue in 2004 failed in that only £1.5 million was taken up by existing shareholders,the rest underwritten by MIH. However,nevertheless did the club at the time when Whyte came in have a debt of £18 million that was being serviced under the eye of the bank.? The fact of the matter is that this is true,it's not debatable and leaving aside the EBT because it hasn't been finalised as of yet the one main reason that this club got into such a situation was because of the underhand dealings of Whyte,again a fact of the matter. Financing the deal through Ticketus and holding back tax and n.i. is the reason we are where we are. Bear in mind the EBT potential figure was put forward for voting purposes only in order to liquidate The Rangers Football Club plc.

Now i have no doubt that everything being equal with the £18 million debt added to the EBT case should it go against the club would have resulted in liquidation,but up until we know the outcome the club should not have been in administration if certain procedures had been carried out by Murray as regards Whyte. Now i'll ask again,was the club debt down to a manageable £18 million when Whyte too over?

BTW do you always turn to personal abuse if someone disagrees with any of your opinions,such as calling people liars.

It would seem it was only manageable if you qualified for the CL.

You didn't.

Add to that it was probably servicable with the assistance of Season Ticket money. Whyte removed that option, which Murray approved of.

We all know that the rights issue in 2004 failed in that only £1.5 million was taken up by existing shareholders,the rest underwritten by MIH. However,nevertheless did the club at the time when Whyte came in have a debt of £18 million that was being serviced under the eye of the bank.? The fact of the matter is that this is true,it's not debatable and leaving aside the EBT because it hasn't been finalised as of yet the one main reason that this club got into such a situation was because of the underhand dealings of Whyte,again a fact of the matter. Financing the deal through Ticketus and holding back tax and n.i. is the reason we are where we are. Bear in mind the EBT potential figure was put forward for voting purposes only in order to liquidate Rangers.

Fixed, the club is going to be liquidated end of. rolleyes.gif

If it was such a bargain, why did the detailed financial figures scare off Soccerball Bill? If something worth £80 million was going at such a bargain rate, why wasn't there a queue of genuine big businessmen knocking down Haudit & Daudit's door? If it was such a sure fire bargain, why could Minty only find a bug-eyed crook in a cheap Ralph Slater suit to take it off his hands for a quid?

After liqudation procedures were laid against The Rangers Football Club PLC do you seriously believe that the purchase of the club assets wasn't a bargain at £5.5 million that Green paid out. This is a club that has probably got a value of possibly 5 times that amount,i don't buy into the £80 million valuation by Green. Be mindful that when Whyte came in Murray was looking to offload irrespective of valuation because of the possible EBT liability and at the time or indeed before that,no business was likely to buy the club at it's true value with such a possible liability hanging over it. Green has got a bargain there and he knows it.

Also to add was adviced to look at this page http://www.hmrc.gov....ual/ins1121.htm

This shows in newcos case HMRC will be on them in an instant when they realise that they are up the creek which seems to be sooner rather than later

Also with the hmrc website within the S423 Insolvency Act 1986. The new company can be held responsible for the old companies debt if any of the 6 following criteria is met:

1.Are the directors the same or is there evidence that the directors of the previous company are connected with those of the successor company, or involved in its management?

2.Is the successor company carrying on the same trade as the previous company?

3. Are the employees the same?

4.Is the trading or company name the same or similar?

5.Are the trading premises the same?

6. Did the successor company acquire assets from the previous company?

Hope this clears up the they can't come after us for oldco debt as we are a newco

I love this post.

Bargain? The club has no fucking money FFS!

Creditors want their money back and they are going to get it soon, read my sig £94M and how can the club value be £80M?

Explain to us all exactly where the creditors are going to get payment of their debt from? Are you as dense as you come across,The Rangers Football Club Limited is not responsible for the debt of The Rangers Football Club plc. BDO may state the purchase was undervalued but the company that now owns the club is not responsible for the debt of the old company. You really are a dense cunto.

Edited by youngsy

I'm quite sure that the people running the club would be well awre of those eventualities and would have that well covered.

RFC 2012 PLC<-- is Rangers Rangers 2012 PLC AKA Rangers the club

Administrator Paul Clark repeated Mr Green's claim that the Sevco consortium which purchased the club's assets in a £5.5m move also now owns the honours and SPL titles won by the club previously.

He said: "The SPL has been in contact with RFC 2012 plc with regard to the SPL's commission which is examining Rangers' historic use of EBTs. However, having taken legal advice, it is the joint administrators' opinion that the SPL is not able to pursue RFC 2012 plc in this matter.

So there you have it the SPL view RFC 2012 PLC as Rangers no more company shite talk your club is going to be shut down! biggrin.gif

Edited by Bairnforever1992

This thread is a joke, has been for a while

If your pissed off with Rangers fans posting here just because they dont sit back and listen to the inaccurate, wet dream shite that makes up about 90% of all posts then get div to move the BRALT somewhere else with a heading "rangers fans not allowed to post here" if it is the the other Yahoos you are referring to then name and shame them instead of tolerating the pish they write just because they give you millions of greenies

Enjoy the hob nobs

I have no intention of naming anyone. One person's tedious cnut could be another's favourite poster. Each to their own. Having said that, in your case, I'd rather eat my own shite with a teaspoon than read any more of your whataboutery and pish.

Until Charlie, Craigie, or Minty, or HMRC, BDO or Lord Nimmo actually says or does something concrete to move the debate on - I'm out.

What Tedi isn't a big enough clue ?

Nah, Tedi's just your common-or-garden moron who doesn't know anything more than what his grandad taught him on the way to the lodge. He's just ignorant and stupid. The people in that thread, on the other hand, appeared to be on the verge of climbing to the top of the council chambers with a sniper rifle.

I have no intention of naming anyone. One person's tedious cnut could be another's favourite poster. Each to their own. Having said that, in your case, I'd rather eat my own shite with a teaspoon than read any more of your whataboutery and pish.

Until Charlie, Craigie, or Minty, or HMRC, BDO or Lord Nimmo actually says or does something concrete to move the debate on - I'm out.

You're too nice poz. I want to name some tedious cnuts that are killing this thread with their playground he said she said pish. In the blue corner I give you Tedi, youngsy and benny. and, not to be outdone in the battle of whataboutery, in the red corner we have Whiterosekillie, Dave J and to a lesser extent dhensbhoy. The name calling and accusations are not big and not clever. Get fechin over yourselves or get a fechin room. Fed up skipping through pages of your shite posts. That's all.

No worries cowden, thats me up to date now. just wanted to clear up the fact that two folk on here, were calling me a liar and making up stuff about me to try and rubbish my reputation.

I've proved they were wrong.

lets get back to the discussion in hand,... the impending death of oldco/newco/club/company and who's to blame murray/whyte/green.

Explain to us all exactly where the creditors are going to get payment of their debt from? Are you as dense as you come across,The Rangers Football Club Limited is not responsible for the debt of The Rangers Football Club plc. BDO may state the purchase was undervalued but the company that now owns the club is not responsible for the debt of the old company. You really are a dense cunto.

If Hector can link the Newco to the Oldco he'll pursue Newco for the money it's known as phoenixing, and Whyte and Greene (especially Greene) are giving him all the ammunition he needs, "debt free company with 140 years history" "introduced by Whyte" "same trading name" "same trading premises" "same trading emblem" "same directors & management". Greene will have the club liquidated again through his actions and public statements but maybe that's the grand plan

He edited the post, admitted he edited the post, your just too much of a thick cnut to see it

Posting the same shit back does not make you any less of a thick cnut

Keep going though you are making a total c**t of yourself

Haw numbnutz when you edit a post there is a comment below that the poster has edited his post !.

Like this one ! SEE !

Edited by hellbhoy

After the info I supplied last night I listened to Whytes full interview and 1 thing sticks out in regards to the FTT if as innocent as they keep claiming why on earth were the team and even Alex salmond trying to do a deal with HMRC

That's like a robber doin a bank job but claiming innocence but during the whole doin a deal to reduce his sentence why do that if your innocent

So I don't know why benny tedi and bendy are still deflecting

I posted last night 2 fact in which this situation has become unatenible as if in fact chuckie is being honest in his value of assets at 40-80million his buying of said assets for 5.5million is not regarded as a fair price for the creditors so is a clear breach of S423 Insolvency Act 1986 so this will be overturned.

Also gave info in which shows according to hmrc the newco can be held accountable for the oldcos debt.