Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nothing about 'big hoose' in that link either.

Apologies. 'Big house', not 'big hoose'. Didn't mean to offend you with the wrong choice of word. I do genuinely understand that this sort of error can annoy you and your fellow fans.

Sevco. Sevco. Sevco. Hoose. Hoose. Hoose.

1350597317[/url]' post='6726775']

Apologies. 'Big house', not 'big hoose'. Didn't mean to offend you with the wrong choice of word. I do genuinely understand that this sort of error can annoy you and your fellow fans.

Sevco. Sevco. Sevco. Hoose. Hoose. Hoose.

It's details like this that could see sevco dead or deid.

Guest Kincardine

The difference is important, though.

He's fat. He is clad in lycra. He's 35+ and wearing a baseball cap and what we used to call, "a football jersey". Also he supports Rangers. Loads of reasons to rip the pish out of him.

What he didn't say, though, was, "Hoose".

Shame on eveyone who made posts for getting it wrong.

He's fat. He is clad in lycra. He's 35+ and wearing a baseball cap and what we used to call, "a football jersey". Also he supports Rangers. Loads of reasons to rip the pish out of him.

Indeed. Consider my head hung in shame. Just a wee bit of shame, associated with that sort of error. Not the kind of shame associated with a sectarian signing policy, tax evasion, illegal EBT use, and the shafting of small and large creditors alike.

Still, I'm sorry.

Still pissed off about the Craig Whyte interview, or hoping that the prospectus will come into light with your club has no history at all. wink.gif

Guest Kincardine

It's details like this that could see sevco dead or deid.

You are, of course, missing the point. Deal with what we have said or done not with what the hoi polloi find amusing.

Loads of people have laughed about, "the big hoose". It didnt happen.

Guest Kincardine

Still pissed off about the Craig Whyte interview, or hoping that the prospectus will come into light with your club has no history at all. wink.gif

I see that, again, you can't follow any line of argument.

I asked about, "The Big Hoose". Not one single fucker can justify this yet it has been used in very many posts.

Now do you actually want to talk about that or would you prefer to change the subject?

Is it you?

You are very sensitive.

Is your reading of the recent and inevitable soon-to-be events upsetting you and your friends? Yes. Good, knowing that makes me very very happy. You deserve all that has happened and all that is coming. smile.gif

I asked about, "The Big Hoose". Not one single fucker can justify this yet it has been used in very many posts.

Now do you actually want to talk about that or would you prefer to change the subject?

Does it matter now ? the fat cnut was from Glasgow and Glaswegian slang for house is "hoose" as in the Broon's and Oor Wullie.So it's a piss take of the fat pie eating fucker :) probably BIG HOOSE sounds better when insulting the fat b'stard anaw for being a complete fanny by saying "the bottom line is the big house must stay open" 8)

1350598169[/url]' post='6726811']

This was my favourite quote from sandy:

Ally has coped well with everything that’s happened but some of the players haven’t – and you can see that with a couple of our results. But this is a rebuilding job. If the players aren’t good enough we’ll get others who can do it.

When's this happening?

^^^^^ Utter spammer ^^^^^

How many posts are you intent on making over the adjusting of the word "house" into the Scots vernacular "hoose". If it's vexing you this much I dread to think how you're coping - if at all - with the fragility of everything that Charles Green is trying to achieve with his shares venture.

My recollection of your contribution to this thread and others is that you're one of the most sensible The Rangers supporters on here but you've taken a wee zoomer on something as frivolous as "House" - "Hoose". Why?

1350597939[/url]' post='6726800']

You are, of course, missing the point. Deal with what we have said or done not with what the hoi polloi find amusing.

Loads of people have laughed about, "the big hoose". It didnt happen.

Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs?

http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mc3h05a2#/watch?feature=related&v=Cg5o1keHCI8