Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guest Kincardine

Does it matter now ? the fat cnut was from Glasgow and Glaswegian slang for house is "hoose" as in the Broon's and Oor Wullie.So it's a piss take of the fat pie eating fucker :)probably BIG HOOSE sounds better when insulting the fat b'stard anaw for being a complete fanny by saying "the bottom line is the big house must stay open" 8)

I know exactly why it was done and shame on those who did it and shame on those who posted video links which clearly showed that he didn't say, "The Big Hoose" yet they thought that he did.

Don't folk actually read what is posted or listen to what is said on Youtube?

^^^^^ Utter spammer ^^^^^

How many posts are you intent on making over the adjusting of the word "house" into the Scots vernacular "hoose". If it's vexing you this much I dread to think how you're coping - if at all - with the fragility of everything that Charles Green is trying to achieve with his shares venture.

My recollection of your contribution to this thread and others is that you're one of the most sensible The Rangers supporters on here but you've taken a wee zoomer on something as frivolous as "House" - "Hoose". Why?

He began spamming shortly after i posted this post earlier, i think the post upset him and he wanted to avoid it:

Ibrox and it's dependency on UEFA money in general and CL money in particular goes way back to 2007/08 when SDM brought Walter Smith back and those in the know in the game i.e the SFA knew Rangers situation and rather than step in covered it up.

In 2006 Rangers published debt was £6M and EBT contributions had peaked at £9.19M. Within a year there was a dramatic reversal with debt rising to £16.5M and EBT contributions almost halving to £4,998,000. Its as if the EBT bill had either arrived or was known to be on its way. In 2008 debt was up to £21.6M and EBTs down again to £2.29M and in 2009 debt peaked at £31M with EBTs flattening at £2.3M.

What pushed the debt up was the transfers in totalling £29M in 2007/08 plus wages of course, offset to a degree by £19M from 3 player sales for good money. The players brought in at huge expense then won three titles on the trot which brought in CL money and allowed the debt to come down to the £17/£18M that Lloyds then recovered when CW stepped in.

The point is that without CL money the debt would have continued to rise and Lloyds would have insisted that players be sold, so the whole survival business model was predicated on access to CL money from 2007. Given the lengths the SFA went to save them after administration I am more convinced than ever that Rangers should not have been granted a UEFA licence to play in the 2011 competition because of unpaid tax (the known wee tax bill) but the Gods of football finally got tired and intervened, in the shape of Malmo and Maribor.

Had Rangers qualified CW could have gone back to the Ticketus well for advances on the CL money to keep the club afloat as it was paying wages it did not have the money in the bank to pay. As it was they lost and as CW said himself last night, with no money coming in, the only way he could keep them going was to hold on to the tax and NI due and use that to pay wages of players that should never have been recruited in 2007/08 in the first place.

Had Smith's transfer spend of £29m gone to servicing the then small £6m debt and the core tax bill of £24M at that time, Rangers would never have gone to the wall.

I am convinced BDO will tell this tale eventually and it will be part of the historic facts of their Downfall story rather than rumour or conjecture.

The men guilty of crimes against Rangers AND Scottish football are SDM and Walter Smith along with every Rangers supporter who gloried in their financial stupidity.

smile.gif

Guest Kincardine

My recollection of your contribution to this thread and others is that you're one of the most sensible The Rangers supporters on here but you've taken a wee zoomer on something as frivolous as "House" - "Hoose". Why?

I just like accuracy. I have no problem with either, "house" or, "hoose" depending on context. However, much has been made over the, "The Big Hoose". This is simply wrong. The guy didn't say it.

Why can't I point that out?

1350600046[/url]' post='6726901']

Anyone read this, apologies if someone has already posted it, interesting theories.

The Demise Of Rangers In Pictures

If any of the The Rangers posters on here refuse to read the stuff this lad is posting, then they might as well be the ones holding the nail straight, when the hammer falls on that coffin.

Back on topic. smile.gif

I thought I'd do a quick blog to support this brilliant piece I read on this http://boards.footym...&mid=2114206616

So lets look at this guy Brian Stockbridge.

Just remember Octopus own Ticketus and Allenby and Zeus work for Octopus.

15 June 2011

His company Allenby Capital were Brokers and Financial advisors for this deal in which Octopus Investments who own Ticketus were shareholder in. http://tools.morning...vestmentType=E0

It's on Allenby Capitals website. http://www.allenbyca...com/recent.html

January 2012

Brian Stockbridge Joins Zeus Capital. http://www.zeuscapit...eam/team_bs.php

14th Febuary 2012

Rangers go into Administration.

20th Febuary 2012

Brian Stockbridge moves to Glasgow. https://www.duedil.c...estment-limited

15 June 2012

Brian Stockbridge is appointed Financial Director of new company Sevco 5088.

I think we all know what direction the finances are going, Ticketus.

Guest Kincardine

So where does this, "Big Hoose" garbage come from?

From the mouth of a fat Proletarian Cunto, I believe.

Oh great. Can you show evidence? We'd all like to see.

Come on now Kincardine, you know and I know, he's a fat benefit scrounging piece of shite.

I know nothing of the sort.

I know he's fat. I know he wear a football top and baseball cap inappropriate for his age and girth.

However, 1. He didn't say, "big hoose". 2. He may well work. 3. Nothing on that short vid makes him, "a piece of shite".

Any people say that Bears are prejudiced?

Take a good look at yourself.

You are, of course, missing the point. Deal with what we have said or done not with what the hoi polloi find amusing.

Loads of people have laughed about, "the big hoose". It didnt happen.

Charles Green: "...for a man who is the second largest shareholder in the Club...to go out publicly and recommend that the creditors vote down the CVA it seems to me quite unbelievable because what we're doing in that is saying the history, the tradition, everything that is great about this Club, is swept aside. Why??!" smile.gif

I like this bit.

The Share Issue There are 22,670,000 shares in Sevco, owned by Charles Green and his consortium. Initial £12 million investment added to £10,670,000 of season ticket sales. The remainder of 27,330,000 new share will make up a total equity of 50,000,000 £1 shares. They then add the £ 27,330,000 income from the share issue placing an equity value of the company to £73,330,000.00. Charles Green and his consortium will own 50% which is £ 38,665,000 in share value. They will then sell their shares back to the Company. The Company will have to acquire the shares and will empty the bank to pay them.

This would push Sevco 5088 into administration and they have cashed in covering Ticketus and Investment debt and they still own the assets. They will then sell the assets on the cheap and it's job done.

Charles Green was reported to the FTSE rules in 1998. Sheffield United's Board of Directors reported him for similar misselling of their floatation. Charles Green alone has set back Sheffield United 12 years and almost bankrupted them at the time.

Would you buy shares with this guy?

Edited by Bairnforever1992

1350600972[/url]' post='6726948']

I like this bit.

The Share Issue There are 22,670,000 shares in Sevco, owned by Charles Green and his consortium. Initial £12 million investment added to £10,670,000 of season ticket sales. The remainder of 27,330,000 new share will make up a total equity of 50,000,000 £1 shares. They then add the £ 27,330,000 income from the share issue placing an equity value of the company to £73,330,000.00. Charles Green and his consortium will own 50% which is £ 38,665,000 in share value. They will then sell their shares back to the Company. The Company will have to acquire the shares and will empty the bank to pay them.

This would push Sevco 5088 into administration and they have cashed in covering Ticketus and Investment debt and they still own the assets. They will then sell the assets on the cheap and it's job done.

Charles Green was reported to the FTSE rules in 1998. Sheffield United's Board of Directors reported him for similar misselling of their floatation. Charles Green alone has set back Sheffield United 12 years and almost bankrupted them at the time.

Don't know, I kind of liked the stuff about players being loaned to rangers, receiving payments from Rangers.

Guest Kincardine

Anyone any theories as to how he manages to get his rather large head and two monster chins through the too tight neck hole of his shirt?

Sir John of Stein said, "The celtic jersey does not shrink to fit inferior players."

Sir Kincardine of High Wycombe says, "Just buy XXXL size and you'll be fine"

I like this bit.

I'm more than happy to pop in here when i have a few moments to spare to keep this thread on topic. smile.gif