Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Normans talking to himself now, this is getting beyond parody.

Care to answer, then, Liar? Or content to just throw unsubstantiated smears around as usual?

ETA: Or, here's an idea, how about some comment on the situation at your club - can be serious, light-hearted, play it as you will. It's what the thread's all about, after all.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Gaun yersel' Bennett! Stick to the important things in life, eh?

Can't wait for the day the padlocks go on those gates, Charlie fucks off with pockets full of DLA cheques and Crisis Loans, and you come on here, saying "somebody should have done something, somebody should have said something. How, oh how did this happen?"

You can rest assured that all on P&B will offer the appropriate level of sympathy. laugh.gif

Sorry Norm but i refuse to go on to McConvilles website. At best the mans incompetent, at worst he's a crook.

I'd have thought that a moral crusader like yourself would have had a similar opinion of McConville?

From the monitor.....

Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 17:32

le carre productions presents:

MBB-THE SPIV WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD.

i believe our hero has made the right move for his own peaceful and profitable future.

he does not want to wake up conveniently dead one morning or spend a lifetime in costa rica.

so what to do?

it is time to come in from the cold.

it is time to inform people he knows where the bodies are hidden and can tell what weapon was used, by which player, in which room.

our hero’s interview was not an attempt to obtain forgiveness or understanding, nor was it an attempt to gain redemption.

he is “coming in”.

he is telling whatever prosecuting authority that might be relevant that he will turn queens evidence for immunity and will finger whichever player they want to nail.

this is clear from his interview which can be summarised as “ok, i’m a spiv, but i’m not the real player, i do though, know who they are, and if you cut me a deal, i’ll testify.”

chris mclaughlin: duff and phelps say they didn’t know the company ticketus was used to fund the takeover.

craig whyte: everybody was well aware about how the deal was structured, how the deal was funded.

CM:duff and phelps knew from the beginning that the ticketus cash was to be used to pay off lloyds banking group?

CW: 100%, they knew everything, attended every meeting.

translation: if you want to do duff and phelps or just grier, whitehouse and clark, or any combination, i can finger them. cut me a deal.

CM: Sir david murray promised he would only sell to the right person-he has since claimed whyte duped him.

CW: he was not duped.

again, if you look at the agreement, there er,i ‘m not quite sure what he thinks he was duped about, but if you look at the sale agreement, it mentions season ticket funding,it mentioned the use of third party funds,it goes into great detail about insolvency events, about setting up a new company, about everything that would happen if a new company was set up.

so how he can say he was duped i can’t quite understand.

translation: i can show it leads all the way to the president..

if it’s the big cheese murray you want to take the fall, i can show he set the whole thing up.

cut me a deal and i’ll testify.

CW:At one stage alex salmond spoke to the head guy at HMRC but they weren’t prepared to come to any arrangement.

translation: i know the referendum thing is a big concern. salmond is in this thing up tohis neck cos he tried to help sdm.

i can finger salmond, e14565.gif show he intervened on behalf of his new found pal sir david who supported him politically to be first minister even though murray is a lifelong tory and unionist.

if it is salmond you are after, i can link him to the big bad wolf who is behind it all.

cut me a deal i’ll testify.

the denouement is nigh.

prosecutions are in the offing.

it only remains to be seen if the senate lawyer, krystad, belongs to roth.

Sorry Norm but i refuse to go on to McConvilles website. At best the mans incompetent, at worst he's a crook.

I'd have thought that a moral crusader like yourself would have had a similar opinion of McConville?

You should read it Benny because Imran's past business and recent business history is shocking as fook littered with massively failed AIM share issues and many a share holder fuming with him as he pocketed the cash from different shell companies all interlinked together so you can't find where the money went.Was truly a fascinating read 8)

By what I read them shares Green is punting at £1 a share will be worth less than 5p within a year there abouts :o didn't Green say all the money was going into Rangers ? there is a boiler room scam in all his ventures where they magically turn money into shares (the consortium's initial shares) but in the books the shares appear as money :blink:

I'm not qualified to comment on his competence or, more importantly, knowledge. My opinion of him as a person is irrelevant - to throw a football analogy in here, Allan McGregor is well-known as "Shagger". I find his morals suspect, was unimpressed with him and Wee Bazza a couple of years ago, and don't believe he's a nice person. Other than Cammy Bell, though, there's nobody I'd rather have playing in goal for Scotland at the moment.

So, McConville, He may be spouting shite, but that's not a rare commodity in this saga. Like reading a variety of papers, and watching different news channels. the truth is often to be found hiding between two or more slanted angles of reporting. To deny yourself the oportunity of reading this viewpoint would either suggest you are doing the "ostrich", or that you seriously do have an "us & them" mentality ripe for Charlie's retirement plan.

Also, the bit in bold. Could describe quite a few of the leading players in your club's demise, dontcha think? From (S)DM through the MBB to Charlie himself.

I'll leave Ally out of it, though. He's just incompetent.

I'm not qualified to comment on his competence or, more importantly, knowledge. My opinion of him as a person is irrelevant - to throw a football analogy in here, Allan McGregor is well-known as "Shagger". I find his morals suspect, was unimpressed with him and Wee Bazza a couple of years ago, and don't believe he's a nice person. Other than Cammy Bell, though, there's nobody I'd rather have playing in goal for Scotland at the moment.

So, McConville, He may be spouting shite, but that's not a rare commodity in this saga. Like reading a variety of papers, and watching different news channels. the truth is often to be found hiding between two or more slanted angles of reporting. To deny yourself the oportunity of reading this viewpoint would either suggest you are doing the "ostrich", or that you seriously do have an "us & them" mentality ripe for Charlie's retirement plan.

Also, the bit in bold. Could describe quite a few of the leading players in your club's demise, dontcha think? From (S)DM through the MBB to Charlie himself.

McGregors morals, we'll get to morals pretty soon.

You seem to avoiding the issue with Mcconville in your usual long winded way, never has one man said so much but said so little. You've got a bit in common with Charlie Green there, you've been down yorkshire too long. You obviously know all about McConville and the miners money, with your high moral standards i thought you'd have more to say on the matter.

Just think if McConnville wasn't so obsessed with Rangers he may have done his job properly and those pensioners would have gotten their money.

Sorry Norm but i refuse to go on to McConvilles website.

Fair enough. There's blogs I won't go near because I find the owner objectionable (Leggatt, McGillivan, Delingpole etc etc) but the post referred to there wasn't written by McConville. He has guest posters who haven't left their profession under a cloud and who are fairly sane

Fair enough. There's blogs I won't go near because I find the owner objectionable (Leggatt, McGillivan, Delingpole etc etc) but the post referred to there wasn't written by McConville. He has guest posters who haven't left their profession under a cloud and who are fairly sane

Will you stop scarin' the fish!

Well done Tedi, have a Hughie, thats about the first informative/questioning type post by a Sevco boy on this thread. Good to know that page sprung to the Newcos defence from August onwards, late to the party but hey-ho :D

Would have gave you 2 greenies if yyou had posted the agreement between Whyte + Green (or their proxies).

Almost taking it back Tedi, the great site you took that from was only 8 months behind the RTC site :lol: who even put up more docs than the 1 you posted.

1. Share Purchase Agreement- Index and Main Document
  2. Side Letter from Wavetower to Rangers
  3. Debt Assignation- BoS to Wavetower
  4. Misc. Attachments
  5. Working Capital Facility

http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/amateur-humiliates-mainstream-media/

Ally has said he's a rangers fan so probably has assumed the ostrich position. Add to that the blue tinted glasses and he must be having difficulty seeing what's in front of him. If he gets ear plugs and hums loudly it might all go away soon....... walter, where are you? :(

You seem to avoiding the issue with Mcconville in your usual long winded way, never has one man said so much but said so little. You've got a bit in common with Charlie Green there, you've been down yorkshire too long. You obviously know all about McConville and the miners money, with your high moral standards i thought you'd have more to say on the matter.

Just think if McConnville wasn't so obsessed with Rangers he may have done his job properly and those pensioners would have gotten their money.

I know all about Murdoch, but I subscribe to SKY. No other option if I want the TV service that suits the family. It's called compromise - doesn't make me feel good, but I'm not the only one living Chez WRK.

I assume you've got a list of all the lawyers involved in the Compensation Scandal? Or is it maybe that this one writes stuff that you perceive as anti-rangers?

I believe McConville is still allowed to practise as a solicitor, so the Law Society obviously don't doubt his competence. But of course you know better. He does come across as a bit of a scumbag - but he's a lawyer, ffs!

Anyhoo, morals? Anything to do with corruption, lying, theft, or bigotry? On those subjects I'll bow to your inside knowledge as a rangers fan.wink.gif

Ah the big exclusive the Copland road ran with today?

@williammcmurdo: CRO exclusive http://t.co/dpjQIkPz

@rangerstaxcase: @williammcmurdo Anything to say in your own defence on the charge of plagarising materials from rangerstaxcase?

@williammcmurdo: Apparently this is not an exclusive. My bad. Good read though http://t.co/dpjQIkPz

Edited by dave.j

Ah the big exclusive the Copland road ran with today?

@rangerstaxcase: @williammcmurdo Anything to say in your own defence on the charge of plagarising materials from rangerstaxcase?

@williammcmurdo: Apparently this is not an exclusive. My bad. Good read though http://t.co/dpjQIkPz

Yep, Bill McMurdo has a son who has a blog that posts out of date news and Tedi loves it :lol:

Where did I or thecoplandroad.org claim that this was an exclusive?

Eh, you just quoted the blogs writer exclaiming it wasn't :lol:

Ffs, McMurdos son, get a grip Tedi, next you will be telling us that Rangers are deid........

Its laughable that someone could write this yet happily continue their allegiance to the occupants of ibrox