Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If east fife buy Sevco after they are killed off again does that mean east fife have won over 50 league titles then? ...well donebiggrin.gif

Chuckie seems a bit loose of £20mill, I'll have to up the ante from Mauritius and promise him a quarter of a mill via gmail - poor bloke, he needs the dosh to go to the races in his retirement

If east fife buy Sevco after they are killed off again does that mean east fife have won over 50 league titles then? ...well donebiggrin.gif

I'm sure my bruv would personally like to be a league cup holder King............much better than anything I can can see on Amazon. EFFC would only be in the fortys didn't you know King if we bought them from Chasbo - some are aboots (hoose!) to be taken away for cheating!!!!!!

So, this is it. FTT ruling is out. Less than two weeks until it is in the public domain.Get the popcorn on, sit back and enjoy them rip themselves apart from within (again).

euiuc.gif

vr4mdd.jpg

:D and I cant see Ashley investing too much. Chucky says single digits, so maybe a fiver?

Edited by wunfellaff

McGregors morals, we'll get to morals pretty soon.

You seem to avoiding the issue with Mcconville in your usual long winded way, never has one man said so much but said so little. You've got a bit in common with Charlie Green there, you've been down yorkshire too long. You obviously know all about McConville and the miners money, with your high moral standards i thought you'd have more to say on the matter.

Just think if McConnville wasn't so obsessed with Rangers he may have done his job properly and those pensioners would have gotten their money.

I know all about Murdoch, but I subscribe to SKY. No other option if I want the TV service that suits the family. It's called compromise - doesn't make me feel good, but I'm not the only one living Chez WRK.

I assume you've got a list of all the lawyers involved in the Compensation Scandal? Or is it maybe that this one writes stuff that you perceive as anti-rangers?

I believe McConville is still allowed to practise as a solicitor, so the Law Society obviously don't doubt his competence. But of course you know better. He does come across as a bit of a scumbag - but he's a lawyer, ffs!

Anyhoo, morals? Anything to do with corruption, lying, theft, or bigotry? On those subjects I'll bow to your inside knowledge as a rangers fan.wink.gif

Again Norman tells only half the story, what a surprise. You do appear to pick and choose when morality becomes an issue, a pattern is starting to emerge here.

Maybe you'll ask Norman why he's being so elusive over McConville?

Whataboutery, lovely :) This is the best bit of hypocrisy i've seen in a while, now the scale of the monies invovled may differ but there is no difference between what Craig whyte done and what everyone's favourite legal eagle done or never done. People lost money in both cases, to claim one is wrong yet gloss over the other is frankly astounding.

Who said what happened to Rangers was morally right? Certainly not me.

Chuckie Cheese?

yourshireman?

Elusive? Your entire McConville riff is that the man is disgraced. I don't argue anywhere that he acted unethically or immorally in the case of the miners' compensation. Were anyone to take yourself, Bennett, as their source, they would believe this was a one-man scam. It wasn't though, was it?

As I said, the man appears to be a scumbag, but his professional body has not called his knowledge or abilities into question - his actions and omissions were the issues - so how can you? None of what he has done has any bearing on the situation at ibrox.

On the subject of with corruption, lying, theft, and bigotry - who mentioned Craigie? I said you might have more knowledge of theses subjects, being affiliated to the most corrupt, lying, thieving and bigoted "insitution" in British sport. The old "actions of one man" defence is wearing a bit thin, you know.

Oh, and instead of childish name-calling and deflection, why don't you enlighten us with the other half of the story, as your knowledge is so all-encompassing? I've said repeatedly that it's healthy to hear two sides of a story, so that one can get closer to the truth.

Sorry Norman but i have to remind you of this quote from you regarding McConville

" I believe McConville is still allowed to practise as a solicitor, so the Law Society obviously don't doubt his competence."

Stop being coy and tell us the full story ;)

Another quote from you "Oh, and instead of childish name-calling" The hypocrisy in this quote is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by bennett

Answer the question then I'll stop or are you avoiding it? Chuckie Cheese has openly said he bought the titles for Cevco so they are Cevco property - is that correct or was he lying again? Could I have bought them instead? If i'd bid more that Chuckles could I personally be the most successful 'club' in the world?

Was Chuckie cheese talking shite again just like he told us he'd bought the players and they couldn't tell him to eff off as free agents?

Apart from not knowing what a Chuckie cheese is, i take exception to you demanding an answer when you clearly never gave me the same courtesy a few posts previous to this one.

Apart from not knowing what a Chuckie cheese is, i take exception to you demanding an answer when you clearly never gave me the same courtesy a few posts previous to this one.

How dare you to have never watched ' married with children ' , that is worse than the whole Sevco supporting thing... though maybe we shouldn't be surprised *insert ninja or tongue sticking out emoticon at this point, don't know how to in this phone *

Edited by wunfellaff

(

As Ibrox is a listed building (I believe), what could be done with it to not make it a football stadium anymore?

Housing, same as Arsenal did. Incorporated the listed parts.....

As Ibrox is a listed building (I believe), what could be done with it to not make it a football stadium anymore?

I think it should be transformed into a magnificent Old ( In-Firm) Folks Home/Psychiatric Hospital

Maybe make it just for footballers and Club directors too.... That way, Fat Sally, Bummer Brown, John "Manuel" Grieg et all can live out their final years arguing about who'se fault it was.

Make it public access too, so Diddy club fans for generatios can watch the bitter arguments and slanging matches. Admission fee to be set at Chuckster's final share price..... 5p.

Just about value for money that ? :)

Edited by GreenockRover

I was asking a simple question

You are the one being retarded if you post a statement and then cant post the proof to back up that statement

I will ask the question again, please provide an offical footballing source that confirms what team i support

Why would there be an official source to confirm what team YOU support ?...are you really that special ? :unsure: