Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did anyone seriously suggest that gates would increase? If they did, they were delusional - that was never going to happen.

However, they'd have really collapsed had the clubs voted the Newco straight back into the top tier. That's the only point worth noting here.

Armageddon (or anything remotely like it) has not come to pass.

Mostly our friends from Aiberdeen and Dundee but yes, plenty did state pre season that seaon tickets were being sold in record numbers and stadiums would be filled to the brim ....etc

who'd have thunked it :o

Matthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET Lennon added: "We've lost a lot of money from Rangers not being here - which made it imperative that we got into the Champions League."

4h8adxq7su97g4vhgza6ds_normal.jpegMatthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET Lennon said: "For the whole of Scottish football - for the glamour, the energy, the exposure - it would be better if it hadn't happened."

4h8adxq7su97g4vhgza6ds_normal.jpegMatthew Lindsay@MattLindsayET In today's @TheEveningTimes . . . Celtic boss Neil Lennon admits Rangers playing in the fourth tier has been bad for Scottish football.

It was Dave (not Dhense) who brought St Mirren and other things not i. Take it up with him as my original post was in topic with this thread.

Yeah, course it was... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rangers Tax-Case ‏@rangerstaxcase

Who kept the lie about a CVA alive by briefing the press several times that HMRC was leaning that way?

Who was able to add about £3m to their billing by pretending a CVA was possible rather than a quick pre-pack?

FeuT0.gif

*** Hand up in the air *** "Oh I know that one ... can I answer it ... huh .. huh ... was it the firm who was aided and abetted by the guy shyster who said .. Hector gave me the nod? ..

I

couldn't

possibly

say.......

Who kept the lie about a CVA alive by briefing the press several times that HMRC was leaning that way?

Who was able to add about £3m to their billing by pretending a CVA was possible rather than a quick pre-pack?

FeuT0.gif

was it mr custard.

Rumours kicking about on various Timmy type (so no credence or clear or water from the Sevco boys then) sites that 4.45pm today could be 'interesting'............stock market type malarky maybe????

Well don't keep us in suspense, spill the beans.

This may have been asked but if so I can't find it amongst all the tit for tat stuff that keeps erupting so apologies if so.

This is not a jibe , it's a serious question.

Is the share issue for shares in the club (as stated) or the company and how can you tell?

If it is the club and it has future problems would it then be the club that disappears?

Does anyone know? Is it a prospectus thing?

He has quoted that they are shares in the club and the money will still be in Rangers ? he claims the money is for investing in the club.

The club is the company despite what Rangers fans argue and the SPL & SFA say either and fook the papers they'll run anything if it will shift tabloids and TV to get people to watch.

In the SPL & SFA rule book they clearly state that Rangers ceased to be a club on the 14th June this year when the CVA failed and the CLUB then headed into liquidation.This club and company shite has gone on for way too long and is some made up crap by the SPL & SFA to keep the old firm alive in some form and Green jumped on it.

MSM still can't decide at times FFS ! BBC says old club & liquidation today in their sports section ?.

But Rangers supporters have since rallied behind the new regime's team, now playing in Division Three after the old club that was part of the Scottish Premier League headed for liquidation.

The fans will buy shares into the whole club or parts of it depending on what the prospectus says ! Green is a sneaky fecker with many a troubled AIM share issue behind him so reading the fine print and analysing the minute detail is important.One thing is for sure that Green's mob will still retain at least 52% of the club in total to pull the shots or fob off the investors like he has in the past.

I'd say my reasons for not going on McConvilles website are pretty valid, no reason for you to take unbrage.

Well no one has taken him to court for spewing out and posting obvious lies and false allegations have they ?

Can you say the same about Green ? :lol:

.One thing is for sure that Green's mob will still retain at least 52% of the club in total to pull the shots or fob off the investors like he has in the past.

To be honest, the conspiracy theorist in me thinks he is hoping for an oversubscribed share issue, punt his consortium's holding in the rest of the company with that demand (at the same share price) and thus making a tidy return on his original investment whilst dumping the loss making company on some duped fans

FeuT0.gif