Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I Wonder …

I wonder when Mr Whyte started taping or recording conversations.

Does he have his discussions with Mr Green on record, for example.

If so, is there anything in such a call which could embarrass the Yorkshireman?

Who else is now thinking back to their conversations with Mr Whyte and realising why Craig insisted on having a potted plant or angle-poise lamp sitting right beside them.

Anyone meeting him now will, as per Cold War spy films, demand to meet him standing in the bathroom with the shower turned up full to drown the noise!

And if people don’t know what records Mr Whyte has, they need to be very confident to contradict him!

“Secret” taping opens up other issue, but that is for when I’m awake!

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/i-wonder/

You know what I think NUFF n HELPS have more shit by the barrow load still to come out about their conduct after Craigie spilling the beans and how much more recordings does he have :unsure:.

Firstly was the lack of terminating contracts of the highest paid players at Ibrox after the 10 point deduction which ended their title hopes.

Next was the always doomed CVA's for Whyties tenure that were put forward that did not cover what the HMRC was actually owed and most importantly that EVERY FUCKER in the planet knew it was never going to be accepted because the HMRC do not do deals but D&P favoured this route to save the club anyway ?.

Although the players took a wage cut eventually even more money could have been saved just by releasing the 7 highest earners at Ibrox ASAP before March and then could have asked the rest of the squad to take a pay cut seeing as the club was always heading into liquidation.Why keep highly paid players if the club was going to be liquidated and for what reason ?.

If Rangers could have been saved from Whyte's tenure only then why didn't someone come forward and buy the club by paying off Whyte's debts ? Was the BTC always the problem because everyone knew they would lose the appeal ? So the club again was always heading for liquidation.

Liquidation was always the end outcome for the club with the BTC so why did D&P say their main aim was to secure a buyer for the club always heading into liquidation ending the club ? then they claim to have saved the club by selling it to Chucky Cheese ! WTF ! did D&P not read the rule books from the SPL & SFA showing that the club would cease to exist as a club if it ever became in the process of being liquidated ?.

Enter Green now ! with an always doomed CVA and knew it and the money would be a loan to the club ?,secures the assets if the CVA failed which was always going to do FFS,buys the assets when it was not the highest bid put forward.Tries to bully the players into tuping over which would increase the asset value by tens of millions.

If shenanigans are afoot then has D&P tried to keep the asset value as high as possible for a future buyer that they knew would be involved at a later date ? GREEN or someone behind Green ? bearing in mind here that everyone thought they would be shoehorned into the SPL like nowt all happened at the time.

D&P have done the exact opposite of admin and actually ran up debts instead of saving as much money for the creditors ! this is possibly the only administration that has run up debts themselves whilst supposedly they should have tried to make massive spending cuts ! hotels for the players for a 40 mile journey ?

I SMELL MORE SHITE COMING !

.... and as an add-on to hellboy's post, there were zero compulsory staff redundancies or playing redundancies made. At a business needing to save a million a month? Tell that one to the employees of JJB Sports, Clinton Cards, or the Game chain of stores.

The seemingly endless discussions at which first team players went away to mull over the options? Fcuk sake, they should never have been allowed to mull anything over. If any other administrators had been appointed, they WOULD have done their job properly. They would have assessed the gravity of the situation, looked at staffing levels, probably sat down with Ally for a bit... but then, him, him, him and him - out the door. Cuts would have been made in non playing staff too - starting with a fcuking 'club ambassador'. JobCentre Plus before the cnut's arse had hit the street.

There should have been no going back and forward, stringing things out, first team players were in no position to dictate anything to anybody. Worst/best administration ever... it was all said on here in the days and weeks following Feb 14!

We had Duff & Phelps card marked from day one... But hey, we're just internet keyboard hard men, right Jabba?

Someone needs to photoshop Craigy Bhoy as 007 :lol:

Good to see Sir Craig getting this thread back on track.

Apologies for this, I just chucked Sir Craig into a face in the hole thing because I couldn't resist the "Quatum"

post-28480-0-19089300-1351129884_thumb.j

Stolen from another forum: smile.gif

On the 18th August, Sevco took on, and defeated the mighty East Stirling, in a match attended by a 'world record' attendance of 49,118 - this was the official number issued by the club to all media outlets and displayed on their own site.

On the 2nd Spetember, Sevco defeated Elgin in a match attended by 46,015 - this was the official number issued by the club to all media outlets and displayed on their own site.

The MSM in Scotland have lapped all this up and declared it to be 'incredible'.

I got a little e-mail today from Strathclydes finest under the FOI.

attendancekr.jpg

.... and as an add-on to hellboy's post, there were zero compulsory staff redundancies or playing redundancies made. At a business needing to save a million a month? Tell that one to the employees of JJB Sports, Clinton Cards, or the Game chain of stores.

The seemingly endless discussions at which first team players went away to mull over the options? Fcuk sake, they should never have been allowed to mull anything over. If any other administrators had been appointed, they WOULD have done their job properly. They would have assessed the gravity of the situation, looked at staffing levels, probably sat down with Ally for a bit... but then, him, him, him and him - out the door. Cuts would have been made in non playing staff too - starting with a fcuking 'club ambassador'. JobCentre Plus before the cnut's arse had hit the street.

There should have been no going back and forward, stringing things out, first team players were in no position to dictate anything to anybody. Worst/best administration ever... it was all said on here in the days and weeks following Feb 14!

We had Duff & Phelps card marked from day one... But hey, we're just internet keyboard hard men, right Jabba?

Was it Duff & Phelps who also took the transfer embargo to court, how much did that cost and was that in their remit ?

How much is the club valued at £50 million ??? So the assets being sold for the £5.5 million hardly looks a good deal for creditors especially when green had to advance D&P 's monies to keep the club going. That within itself points to a poorly managed administration period.

There are far too many unanswered questions concerning the whole process. Whyte is no angel but there needs to be a thorough investigation into the whole affair. Money was not paid to the public purse money was extracted from another company with a knowledge it would never be repaid more money was withheld to the taxman and finally this new clusterfuck.

So who benefits from this ? Are Ticketus still involved and the share issue will see a chunk of that money syphoned off, no love of either of the ugly sisters but despite their gullibility no one should want to see them getting financially raped again.

I know they make it difficult to have any empathy for their plight and no doubt one of them will reply in a derogatory fashion accusing me and everyone else of hatred and obsession.

I was just posting a picture for the banter, you're assuming a lot here...

You're seriously offering this, with the subjects it covers and the source from which it emanates in the name of "banter"? I reckon my assumptions hold up.

vbears_zps72a52f92.jpg

Anyway, enough of your bantering whataboutery, what about the latest revelations?

Exciting stuff.

Without wishing to sound like a refugee from RangersMedia, can anyone tell me with any confidence what it might mean? Bad news for D&P obviously, but does it call into question the sale to Green? If the Oldco's administartion has been handled inappropriately or unlawfully, what realistically, if anything, does this mean for Newco?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Without wishing to sound like a refugee from RangersMedia, can anyone tell me with any confidence what it might mean? Bad news for D&P obviously, but does it call into question the sale to Green? If the Oldco's administartion has been handled inappropriately or unlawfully, what realistically, if anything, does this mean for Newco?

Like many others, i've wondered why they soldl up to CG ?....Every other "preferred bidder" who came in was being knocked back without a second glance, then in comes chuckles with that great mythical beast..his consortium, and H&D suddenly bend over backwards to give him the whole set-up for a few million as it was "the best offer" !!

We've known for months now..but the whole thing stinks.

John McVeigh is a tit.

Just for old times sake. :D

Edited by beermonkey

Ah, I'd forgotten this one

whyte_simpsons_kkkultv1k20.gif

Should be redone with Green I reckon............

and a new one..

the_wire.jpg ©doofdoofdoof

Edited by wunfellaff

Rangers brain trust doesnt no what this meanslaugh.giflaugh.gif,,,probably a BBC conspiracy?

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=241178

Be fair - they got to post 10 before someone mentioned child-abuse.

Mibbes want to get Bennett to try and identify any psychological problems they may have....

Wonder what will happen if the asset sale is voided?

No ibrox

No Murray park

No mcculloch, Alexander and other former rangers / new rangers TUPES

Just mccoists signings..

In fact will they still have mccoist ( the the rangers fans might get a tad excited at that)

Will the they have to forfeit games due to not having a ground?

Refunds for season tickets for a stadium that isn't theirs

Just when you think you got out, they suck you back in

Normans not dead.

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.

Ah, the wit of the Sevconian Guardian of Truth and Defender of the Oppressed. Hey, Bennett, want to know a secret?

While you come on here with your rapier ripostes and scintillating barbs of razor-sharp sarcasm,

Yer club's in the shite again. So is the Company. So are the Administrators. So is the old Company. Although, I feel that oldco/newco may be one of the first lies thrown out by BDO. Happy days, eh?

Sensible comment or defence of your mob? Nah, didn't think so. Ostrich time again.

GIRUY. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Wonder what will happen if the asset sale is voided?

No ibrox

No Murray park

No mcculloch, Alexander and other former rangers / new rangers TUPES

Just mccoists signings..

In fact will they still have mccoist ( the the rangers fans might get a tad excited at that)

Will the they have to forfeit games due to not having a ground?

Refunds for season tickets for a stadium that isn't theirs

Just when you think you got out, they suck you back in

Aye, it's Fritzl Time again.

Now, when should we expect our prospectuses? I've got a couple of hundred grand burning a hole in my* pocket.

*Well, P.Benedict, Rob D Fanse, Hans N Zitill, and a few others' pockets, anyway.....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Next was the always doomed CVA's for Whyties tenure that were put forward that did not cover what the HMRC was actually owed and most importantly that EVERY FUCKER in the planet knew it was never going to be accepted because the HMRC do not do deals but D&P favoured this route to save the club anyway ?.

Lets not forget the CVA offer that creditors were invited to vote on was an insulting 'unspecified' pennies in the pound!